Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 01:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Mima: Thanks sis . Yeah, my arts are simple but i wish i could make amazing arts like sometimes i find on Tumblr.

I´m glad i´m not the only disappointed with this season and some characters. To be honest, that´s one of the reason why i love Regina even more. Yes, her character keeps getting all the bad stuff but i still love to see her. The other´s i don´t know...it´s like their characters seem forced, you know?

Gold/Rumpel: He was way better on S1. Their personality is supposed to be different than on FTL but he was still mysterious. Now he´s like good Gold which it´s weird since he´s a villain. Also, he keeps getting everything when he has done bad things like Regina.

Emma:
I still like her character but this season is mostly Emma and her love life. The only thing i care about her, it´s the fact she has magic and how she´s gonna learn how to control it.

Charming and Snow: I don´t care about them as i did on S1. But what i would like to see, is a family moment. They have so much to talk about with Emma.

Red: Help with this, take care of Henry. She´s one of the badass characters or at least, she used to be since the writers have turn her into Henry´s babysitter.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Absolute Fan

The Day That Didn't End
Old 03-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: I know what you mean. I, too, wish I could create arts like I see on Tumblr. I don't have the proper graphics program, though. And I don't have the money to buy a good graphics program.

Everyone: Oh, my gosh! I know it's not meant to be funny, but it is. I completely agree with everything that you guys said about Rumpel/Gold, Regina, Snowing (as a couple and individual characters), Henry, Emma, Ruby, and Belle to a certain extent.

Yeah, I'm tired of Rumpel/Gold coming out top every single time I turn around. I also don't like the fact that the supposed "heroes" don't crack down on him just because "he's family." Oh, bull-crap. So what? He's done some pretty awful, bad things, and he hasn't apologized or shown remorse for any of them. And he should get off scot free? In the real world, Rumpel would eventually be caught. And when he's found guilty, he would go to prison. Oops. I forgot. This is OUAT, not the real world. <-- full of sarcasm

As for Snowing, all I have to say is that my interest in them has gone down since last season. I still love and adore them. However, like PianoForte said, they're getting useless, especially Charming. I like Snow's story-line with Cora and Regina, but still it's not like it was in season one.

I don't understand why they felt the need to upgrade Ruby as a main cast member when they don't even involve her in all of the plots that they dumped on us this season. She gets a lot of dog/wolf jokes, too, which is starting to annoy me. Now she's like Henry's baby-sitter. So, Ilda, you're right. She's supposed to bad-ass yet she's reduced to being a baby-sitter for Emma and Snowing. Have the writers forgotten already that she's a werewolf and can be useful in a fight/battle?

I'm tired of Henry always getting these kind of lines: True love conquers all, good always triumphs over evil, good always wins, you're supposed to be heroes, heroes are supposed to be good, pure, and untouched by evil, etc. Yeah, we know all of this. Can you say something else? I'm getting sick of it.

And everything that he's done, he is not getting punished, reprimanded, and/or grounded! He wants everyone to stop lying to him. I get it. But he should take his own advice! He lied, too. He lied to Snowing, Rumpel, Emma, Neal, and most especially to Regina. But instead of scolding and grounding him, he gets off the hook (no pun intended ). If I did half the things he did when I was his age, I would have been grounded for life and gotten a good old fashion spanking!

I don't like Belle's character. However, I have to agree that I'm getting annoyed at how the writers are treating her and her character. She lost her memories and now she's stuck in the hospital, getting put to sleep all the time. (I forget the name of the medicine/drug that puts you to sleep and knocks you out. Anyone know what it is?) It's really starting to annoy me. She was pretty bad-ass, especially in The Outsider. However, more than half the time she's being written as a damsel in distress. It's getting on my nerves.

And please don't get me started on Emma and our lovely queen: Regina. I loved Emma's character in season one. But this season her characterization took a nosedive.

And as for our queen, I'm tried of Regina getting the blame for everything (example: the curse, even though Rumpel created it) and always loses. No matter what she does - good or bad - she always loses. And how the hell is that fair when you compare the things Regina did vs. the things Rumpel did? Ugh! I love Rumpel and his character. I'm a huge fan. IMO, however, Rumpel is far more evil than Regina.

Okay. I'm gonna stop here. Just wanted to give my two cents. Rant over!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 03-20-2013 at 01:52 PM
Old 03-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

I would have gone gravy

« Because i'm worth it »
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Mima: I get what you´re saying. I wish i could do videos too because i have the ideas but the programs are expensive .

It may be silly what i´m about to say but maybe they put Ruby taking care of Henry because she´s kind of like a dog? This is horrible to say, i know but to be honest by the way they are acting, it´s what it seems to me.

Excellent point! Henry is doing all he wants and no one says a thing! Remember this "Regina: I know you think otherwise, but I don’t enjoy these Saturday city council meetings. Sometimes, they’re just unavoidable. Now, you know the rules.

Henry: Yes on home homework, no on TV, and stay inside."?. That´s being a mom!

They can act like Regina isn´t Henry´s mother but she is and she knows who to educate the kid!!!

Yes about Gold/Rumpel. Go to Tumblr and you will some posts about "Why are the fans hating Rumpel?" Why? Because he´s a villain like Regina so, why nothing bad happens to him? Okay, he almost got killed by Hook and Cora BUT i´m talking about a family. I like Neal so, i´m not against him but i am against the fact that Henry is on Rumpel´s side (which it´s funny since he thinks the kid wants to kill him), yet Regina his mother can´t see him. Also, that excuse that some fans give that...Henry isn´t with Regina because she´s acting evil again...oh yeah? In The Cricket Game, she asks Emma if she can see Henry and Emma says it´s not a good idea. Emma knew by that time that Regina was trying to be a good person:

To the Charming´s: "We’re celebrating today because of Regina. She helped us get home. No matter what she did in the past, we owe her our thanks now."

To Regina: "Okay. You’re right. Archie said you were trying to change. And, well, you are."

On the same scene: "I’d like to see him more. Maybe you’d consider letting him stay over some time. I… I have his room just… Just waiting for him."

"Oh… I’m… I’m not sure that’s best."

Irony!

Thanks for the gifs, Sandrinha .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
In The Cricket Game, she asks Emma if she can see Henry and Emma says it´s not a good idea.
That scene was so odd, it's like WHY would Regina need to ask permission to see her own LEGALLY ADOPTED son !? Contrived plot really, because technically while Regina allowed Henry to live with "The Clan" and it was a very nice gesture she doesn't need permission to visit and see him, at least not to me.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Sandrinha: Yeah, if this show had any logic, at least about adoption...Emma would be the one to ask permission. That´s what i see in some movies about adoption. I remember a long time ago, that i saw a episode from Law and Order and the birth mother had to ask permission to the adoptive parents to see the child, not the other way.

Emma gave Henry away so, it makes no sense for this to be happening. I´m not saying that Emma shouldn´t be allowed to see Henry, i´m saying Henry should be with his mother (the woman who reaised him) and Emma should be ask to see him.

I´m glad we had a scene where Regina tells Emma "No, he´s my son" .

I get this show is about fairy tales but if the writers want to follow that logic, why "bring" the characters to the Real World and why put the adoption subject on the show? to make fun of the adoptive parents?

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, guys! I'm so loathed with stuff to do and here I am, taking a peek at the forum!
Too bad I don't have time to read all your posts... But then again, I saw you were talking about the adoption issue and I have no more strenghts to even think about that, I swear. I'll just irritate myself, so I'll leave the discussing job with you guys!

bellefrnches

I know I already posted another version of this scene and sorry if this one was already posted here, but I just LOVE this moment so much. Lana deserves all alwards just with these words she said right there. Amazing amazing amazing!
Old 03-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't get the excuses that fans have for Rumpelstiltskin sometimes. He is a villain after all. Rumpel is one of my favorite characters in the show besides Regina, but I don't get the treatment he gets from the characters in the show.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I don't get the excuses that fans have for Rumpelstiltskin sometimes. He is a villain after all. Rumpel is one of my favorite characters in the show besides Regina, but I don't get the treatment he gets from the characters in the show.
I think/hope he will start to pay for the things he did before the end of the season. Right now, everything is going his way. He found his son, he has a new "family" and a grandson (I still don't understand why Charmings immediately started treating him like family when they know who he is, but that's a topic for another discussion) and he lost Belle only temporarily. I think this is calm before the storm, before everything comes crashing down on him. It has to eventually, because if he continues to behave and manipulate everyone like he always did and nothing happens, he'll become a very stale character. He needs to develop as a character.
Regina's been suffering this whole season, now it's time for Rumple to face some consequences of his actions.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

The Enchanted Forest, Meta: Reasons why I love OUAT's Cinamatography...and how it overlaps with Regina's theme of love

^

Excuse me while I casually wait on Regina’s doorstep in a large basket, wearing a bonnet and sucking on a pacifier with a sign around my neck that says ‘CHILD IN NEED: WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU.’
The Most Popular Girl In Storybrooke

^
Old 03-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

all these gifs
Old 03-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Remember when Lana said that her favourite song by Imagine Dragons is Demons well if anyone wants to listen to their latest album Night Visions, here it is - Download Page - powered by sendspace | - they have cool songs .
Old 03-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Regina smiling
calor atque in ventos vita recessit, Regina smiling 2x17

Old 03-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Love the gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Yeah, they wonder why we keep excusing Regina´s actions when they do the same thing. If we follow the logic that Regina is evil and that she doesn´t deserves any hapiness, then Rumpel would be screwed. They both were good people taht were changed by magic, they have done the same bad things too.

- Rumpel wanted to protect his son. Regina wanted hapiness.
- Rumpel became the Dark One to give a better life to Bae. Regina became the Evil Queen because she wanted a better life too and again, hapiness.
- Rumpel took Milah´s heart. Regina took her father´ heart.
- Rumpel created the curse to find Bae. Regina enacted the curse to have a second chance.

So, i wish those fans could explain me why exactly Rumpel deserves hapiness and Regina doesn´t. Also the excuse "Regina took everyone´s hapiness", yeah with the curse that Rumpel made . "Regina had the chance to refuse to enact the curse?" Yeah and Rumpel had the chance to give up his powers instead of letting Bae go.

There´s no logic in this whole RumpelxRegina debate, they are on the same boat when it cames to their past.

Sandrinha: Thanks for the links and PianoForte: Thanks for the art .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide