Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

let's hope it something that makes our Rumple not so evil.

I still need my story read and critique if anyone can do that. It's almost time to submit our stories and mine is particularly painful. BUt I really need to know if it's ok, or if I need to rewrite it to have it make sense while I still have time..

anyone? anyone? PM me your email address if you can and I'll send it over. It's only 2600 words.

I can't get it to format with just the reg fanform pm

Quote:
the blue fairy: you had the way, you didn’t take it. and there are no more magic beans.
rumplestiltskin: that’s a lie.
the blue fairy: we don’t do that.
rumplestiltskin: a lie.
the blue fairy: you will never make it to that world.
X

A/E are either really brilliant the Blue manipulated Rumple into creating the curse. OR the really had no plan and Rumple looks like a derp because there were so many other ways to get to LWOM. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Last edited by Rhonwen; 12-14-2014 at 07:47 AM
Old 12-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

A/E are either really brilliant the Blue manipulated Rumple into creating the curse. OR the really had no plan and Rumple looks like a derp because there were so many other ways to get to LWOM. I'm guessing it's the latter.
You also forgot that there were magic beans. Hook had one and Prince James and Jack snatched a whole bunch from Tiny and his family. I am sure Rumple could have found a way to make a deal with the Giants to get a bean.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I still need my story read and critique if anyone can do that. It's almost time to submit our stories and mine is particularly painful. BUt I really need to know if it's ok, or if I need to rewrite it to have it make sense while I still have time..

anyone? anyone? PM me your email address if you can and I'll send it over. It's only 2600 words.

I can't get it to format with just the reg fanform pm
Sorry, I think I've been oblivious. What are you submitting a story for? Is this a fanforum thing I missed?

Quote:
I'd like it if they turned out to be brilliant. Her original plan--send a lame man to our world in a time and place where the unemployed starved to death on the streets or went into the workhouse and starved to death there (at least children frequently did). What kind of sadist dumps someone in that with no job skills, no safety net, no friends, and not even any familiarity with local customs?
Old 12-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Sorry, I think I've been oblivious. What are you submitting a story for? Is this a fanforum thing I missed?

I'd like it if they turned out to be brilliant. Her original plan--send a lame man to our world in a time and place where the unemployed starved to death on the streets or went into the workhouse and starved to death there (at least children frequently did). What kind of sadist dumps someone in that with no job skills, no safety net, no friends, and not even any familiarity with local customs?
It's the Rumbelle Secret Sana on Tumblr. ANd I may have missed it if you posted to me. Sorry.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's the Rumbelle Secret Sana on Tumblr. ANd I may have missed it if you posted to me. Sorry.
Rho, did you get my pm with my e-mail?

Yes I emailed it to you.. I'll do it again right now
Old 12-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

This sorcerer guy has got to be in it somehow, I've probably jinxed it now I've said that , well we might know soon enough..
Old 12-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Rho, did you get my pm with my e-mail?

Old 12-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I got it and sent it back to you with the corrections on a word document and I left a comment to.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I just got home from work Rho and I got your email. I guess you don't need me since Grace has done such a wonderful job.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I just got home from work Rho and I got your email. I guess you don't need me since Grace has done such a wonderful job.
oh no..I'd love another opinion. I always want to hear what everyone thinks.

I want to see this Rumple tonight. The one that struggles between his darkness, the curse and the good man. I want him to look at Belle with so much love that even knowing he was going to die to save her believed this was all worth it.

Last edited by Rhonwen; 12-14-2014 at 05:34 PM
Old 12-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am heartbroken for Rumple!

Bravo RC!
Old 12-14-2014, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

At least he's got the cane. I always thought he was sexier with it.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
At least he's got the cane. I always thought he was sexier with it.
Very true. But small comforts, LOL.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Robert deserves all the awards for that scene at the town line. I felt so bad for him. I really hope he changes his ways in the next half of the season.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rumple Way to break my freaking heart writers I know that he needed to be stopped.. but that was just excessively painful