Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Love all the pics

soo.. wasn't Diane's role supposed to be very important and it would tee up the rest of the season? that didn't happen
somethings don't happen the way they saw it or said it

OMG THE PROMO! Oh Schmidt!
Old 05-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Yeah I got my chair! But I want Cece on the chair too! It's a couple thing. Then my wish will come true haha.

Well we are getting amazing things next week I am sure of it but I don't wanna get upset thinking Schmidt will be missing his wedding at the vineyard but I am upset if it's the case. He MUST be there
Yeah, well we will soon see. I have faith that we will like it, even if we don't get a vineyard wedding.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yeah, well we will soon see. I have faith that we will like it, even if we don't get a vineyard wedding.
Ugh that seems like to be the case tbh. He was so happy and now he will miss it. Darn it! IDK it made me upset I know it's childish

Cece's mom is at the vineyard. I saw her in the bts photos, now I saw her in the promo. She leaves Schmidt there and comes herself?
Old 05-06-2016, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ugh that seems like to be the case tbh. He was so happy and now he will miss it. Darn it! IDK it made me upset I know it's childish

Cece's mom is at the vineyard. I saw her in the bts photos, now I saw her in the promo. She leaves Schmidt there and comes herself?
IDK, what happens. That will leave us with a surprise so, I guess that's good. Keep the faith!! In the end of the day, they get married.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
IDK, what happens. That will leave us with a surprise so, I guess that's good. Keep the faith!! In the end of the day, they get married.
Well I know ahh I am childishly upset tho sorry

OK. Another topic.
If a couple is great in one episode they immediately fight/break up in the next one.
It happened too many times, generally with longer-term couples but if they do something to WinAly I'd hate them. It will definitely be true for Sam and Jess again, you'll see. I am happy we got our Schmece safe and married
Old 05-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you for promo And the photos.. They are amazing!!

Quote:
don't tell me aly is going away or leaving Winnie. NOOOOOOOO!
No! Nononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

OK. Another topic.
If a couple is great in one episode they immediately fight/break up in the next one.
It happened too many times, generally with longer-term couples but if they do something to WinAly I'd hate them. It will definitely be true for Sam and Jess again, you'll see. I am happy we got our Schmece safe and married
Idk, but it would be incredibly stupid and unfair - for Winston, for Aly, for us. I don't see Aly at the wedding, and don't know what to think about this.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

OK. Another topic.
Their marriage not mean they can not divorce, but whatever happens it is clear that they are a couple canon of the series.

About WinAly ... it is true what you say but I hope it does not happen that way, at least not this season. Let us dream, CK!
By the way, thanks for the photos. They are too much beautiful.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Their marriage not mean they can not divorce, but whatever happens it is clear that they are a couple canon of the series.

About WinAly ... it is true what you say but I hope it does not happen that way, at least not this season. Let us dream, CK!
Well surely they can break up/get divorced too but it seems to me that when it comes to Schmece what writers said always happened. So I wanna count on them about this.

I just told you about the certain path they've done so far. It happened with everyone.

OMG!! MORE PHOTOS!!!

Awwwwwwww Here are more: http://www.theknotnews.com/new-girl-...ng-photos-8266

It's certain now Schmidt misses his wedding at the vineyard, and I don't understand but Mama P is there and he is not. And they officiate a lot wedding. Awwwww.

Last edited by lessismore; 05-06-2016 at 10:03 AM
Old 05-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow, May is playing
Old 05-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Wow, May is playing
Wonderful right? Just the way I imagined tbh! But I am also upset Schmidt will miss his vineyard wedding. Awww poor bb
Old 05-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Wonderful right? Just the way I imagined tbh! But I am also upset Schmidt will miss his vineyard wedding. Awww poor bb
Yeah... It's wonderful, everyone has their own role
Are you sure? I mean, that he will miss the whole vineyard part? Anyway, now, when I've seen more photos, I believed, it would be the loft-wedding - I'm sure it'll be beautiful each way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)

You are right! Our dreams do come true, don't they? Maybe, Aly should go for some time, Idk... If there will be some drama, I don't care - they are not a main couple, and long break ups happen normally with the main ones. So, or with drama, angst, or with fun and sweetness - I accept every way, just for them being together. Otherwise, everything suck, like WinAly song says, hehe
Old 05-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Yeah... It's wonderful, everyone has their own role
Are you sure? I mean, that he will miss the whole vineyard part? Anyway, now, when I've seen more photos, I believed, it would be the loft-wedding - I'm sure it'll be beautiful each way

You are right! Our dreams do come true, don't they? Maybe, Aly should go for some time, Idk... If there will be some drama, I don't care - they are not a main couple, and long break ups happen normally with the main ones. So, or with drama, angst, or with fun and sweetness - I accept every way, just for them being together. Otherwise, everything suck, like WinAly song says, hehe
Yeah I am pretty sure. Max was not in the vineyard shooting. I thought I saw him but the more I looked at bts photos I am sure. Maybe they surprise us but most probably it's a loft weddng for him Which looks wonderful too! I just anted him to have the wedding with his love of life the way he planned and worked for aww. Still amazing, just a bit upsetting for me because I am an idiot baby

I hope we get sweet moments with WinAly again even if she leaves. I think she took a risk with winston and came out, and it tells it was not for nothing

And how gorgeous does Jess look? Who would look at even Megan Fox when you see Jess like this Nick get your head straight man!!!
Old 05-06-2016, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

These pics!

That promo!

Can not wait till Tues night.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwwwwww So many schmece photos! I need them in HQ!!!

Old 05-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwww So many schmece photos! I need them in HQ!!!

I know!! I saw that in the pics and
Closed Thread   Post New Thread