Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)

They are giving too many spoilers of the season finale. I'm not sure if that seems right or wrong.
Maybe they keep the big stuff to themselves Everyone knows what Schmece does there is no surprise there imo haha

Jess is clearly holding a ring box. Most probably for Schmece right?

What makes Jess think that Sam is gonna propose? Noone would ask him to keep the rings so Jess wouldn't be thinking he's gonna propose if she finds rings in his pocket for instance.

Recently I thought what if Sam is still mad at her and all this is a part of his revenge. and that he'll really go be wtih Diane at the end but waits for the best(worst) moment to hit Jess with the truth, like making her fall for him more, making her thinking that he'll propose but actually not etc. But she really doesn't seem sad at the finale episode so I digress

My specs:
1. While Schmidt and Cece are exchanging vows Nick and Jess will be sharing moments (eye to eye ). Reagan will notice this and confront Nick (like how she confronted Winston about his feelings about Aly).
2. Sam will decide that he actually wants to be with Diane because Jess will act once again crazy
3. Jess and Nick will have to kiss again in True American and Jess will realize she had feelings for Nick still so she'll break up with Sam. She will try to speak to Nick at the wedding day but Nick will be all about Reagan until the very final moment.
4. Sam and Diane kissed /hooked up. This brings tension to Jess and Sam.
5. Nothing bad happens Sam and Jess break up simply because they are not their S2 selves anymore.

Last edited by lessismore; 05-09-2016 at 01:08 AM
Old 05-09-2016, 06:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

Recently I thought what if Sam is still mad at her and all this is a part of his revenge. and that he'll really go be wtih Diane at the end but waits for the best(worst) moment to hit Jess with the truth, like making her fall for him more, making her thinking that he'll propose but actually not etc. But she really doesn't seem sad at the finale episode so I digress

My specs:
1. While Schmidt and Cece are exchanging vows Nick and Jess will be sharing moments (eye to eye ). Reagan will notice this and confront Nick (like how she confronted Winston about his feelings about Aly).
2. Sam will decide that he actually wants to be with Diane because Jess will act once again crazy
3. Jess and Nick will have to kiss again in True American and Jess will realize she had feelings for Nick still so she'll break up with Sam. She will try to speak to Nick at the wedding day but Nick will be all about Reagan until the very final moment.
5. Nothing bad happens Sam and Jess break up simply because they are not their S2 selves anymore.

Sometimes I think you have a crystal ball, so I believe in your expectations. Tomorrow we'll see.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

My specs:

Those are some really good speculations!! I can't wait to find out if you're right!
Old 05-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Sometimes I think you have a crystal ball, so I believe in your expectations. Tomorrow we'll see.
I just overthink I guess. Nothing can come true tbh. We'll see indeed! I really am curious about NJ part haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
Those are some really good speculations!! I can't wait to find out if you're right!
Me too
Old 05-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

If anyone haven't seen BTS

Source: eating cookies and avoiding confrontation
Old 05-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

drunk Cece will be back

Thank you my dear for posting!!
Old 05-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
drunk Cece will be back

Thank you my dear for posting!!
Welcome dear
Loooove drunk Cece!! Kinda interesting that girls are in their PJs and Winston is all official
Old 05-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Welcome dear
Loooove drunk Cece!! Kinda interesting that girls are in their PJs and Winston is all official
Aly was dressed up too Probably there is a pre-wedding celebration. Then all of this True American happens
Old 05-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Aly was dressed up too Probably there is a pre-wedding celebration. Then all of this True American happens
I think so It looks funny, and girls' PJs are cuute
Old 05-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
I think so It looks funny, and girls' PJs are cuute
Probably they were gonna sleep then boom let's play true american
Old 05-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Probably they were gonna sleep then boom let's play true american
I think based on what we know, the game of True American is spontaneous. So, it makes sense.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I think based on what we know, the game of True American is spontaneous. So, it makes sense.
It seems so idk

nothing much but here is smt:

Also screeners are up

Last edited by lessismore; 05-09-2016 at 02:42 PM
Old 05-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Previews. They don't give much but Tran will be there if I don't understand wrong and it made me so happy!

Old 05-10-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahh, everything sounds like it's going to be an amazing finale!! I can't wait for tonight!
Old 05-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everything I imagined will going to happen as it seems I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Michelle do you remember CB on chairs? I was wishing for Schmece on chairs too and look now!!!

I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYY

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread