Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I hope it is ok to have high expectations
Schmidt and Cece are getting married. It's kinda hard to reign in our expectations.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Schmidt and Cece are getting married. It's kinda hard to reign in our expectations.
Yeah they should NOT expect us to NOT have high expectations did I say it right?
Old 05-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah they should NOT expect us to NOT have high expectations did I say it right?
Haha..... you did. Double negatives are hard and English is my first language.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha..... you did. Double negatives are hard and English is my first language.
I asked because I remembered this quote: "That's too many negatives". Who was saying this?
Old 05-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I asked because I remembered this quote: "That's too many negatives". Who was saying this?
I honestly don't remember that quote.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I honestly don't remember that quote.
I think it was Nick. But I couldn't remember the exact scene haha. Anyways.

They are airing second episodes at 9PM! so all second episodes get less ratings. I am so bothered with this. Finale will get lousy ratings
Old 05-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it was Nick. But I couldn't remember the exact scene haha. Anyways.

They are airing second episodes at 9PM! so all second episodes get less ratings. I am so bothered with this. Finale will get lousy ratings
It makes no sense. Put the two together. Plus what if you have an hour show at 9pm? I know Agents of Shield is at 9pm. I am not worried about the ratings though. They are already coming back, plus they will have a lot of competition. I think once they add the live plus five, I think it will be good.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It makes no sense. Put the two together. Plus what if you have an hour show at 9pm? I know Agents of Shield is at 9pm. I am not worried about the ratings though. They are already coming back, plus they will have a lot of competition. I think once they add the live plus five, I think it will be good.
I am not worried because we know they come back, nevertheless it's bull**** and makes no sense and makes me sad to see it go down. Because second episodes were all amazing and they deserve better viewer. Wedding should have more ratings
Old 05-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am not worried because we know they come back, nevertheless it's bull**** and makes no sense and makes me sad to see it go down. Because second episodes were all amazing and they deserve better viewer. Wedding should have more ratings
I know what ya mean. Makes no sense. Oh well, FOX never makes sense. But they renewed the show so I love them!
Old 05-02-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know what ya mean. Makes no sense. Oh well, FOX never makes sense. But they renewed the show so I love them!
That'd been amazing! Because we'd be all stressful right now! Maybe that's why they made the schedule like this and they want Grandfathered to be seen? Anyways at least we are safe
Old 05-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was reading all of you and I think I'm not ready for the season finale.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
I was reading all of you and I think I'm not ready for the season finale.
Awwww Because we got used to getting new episodes every week? Or something else?
Old 05-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Awwww Because we got used to getting new episodes every week? Or something else?
Because of everything.
Time back, I watched new girl and at best of cases i could share it with one or two friends that supported me a while because they knew the series was very important to me. Now it's different.
I mean, yes, I keep going them crazy, but I focus my thoughts or feels here, and I read other people that doing the same, that they get excited, compare, have fun and can exchange views on the series. I will miss that.
I understand that we can continue talking but It will not be the same. Maybe I do not answer all, but I enjoy this space and feel that the end will come loaded with emotions.
Already, I feel a big void when the seasons of my favorite series ends. I think now will be even more.

We're very close to the end!
Old 05-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Because of everything.
Time back, I watched new girl and at best of cases i could share it with one or two friends that supported me a while because they knew the series was very important to me. Now it's different.
I mean, yes, I keep going them crazy, but I focus my thoughts or feels here, and I read other people that doing the same, that they get excited, compare, have fun and can exchange views on the series. I will miss that.
I understand that we can continue talking but It will not be the same. Maybe I do not answer all, but I enjoy this space and feel that the end will come loaded with emotions.
Already, I feel a big void when the seasons of my favorite series ends. I think now will be even more.

Yeah, I get it. The way I get through the summer break, is that I pick new shows to binge and watch my summer shows. This summer, I am going to try Arrow and The Flash. So, if you pick something, feel free to talk about it in the OT thread. Last summer, CK marathoned Parks and Recreation, I think. So, we would talk about that . It's fun. We'll still be around.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Because of everything.

Awww there there

We will still be here talking about this great show! We will have things to talk about and a fifth season/and also the whole series/ to rewatch together It might get slow but we'll be here dear. I hope you won't stop posting here as well. We'd miss you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread