Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

I've watched their kiss like a hundred times seriously I still didn't get over it.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

they were so awesome last night! they so should've kissed again!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 02-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

So many great scenes last night
Old 02-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww thanks you so much for the good comments to my videos: D I make them happy, I love these two too ♥.

I saw the episode with subtitles in Spanish and have seen many more details that I had not seen before, when the games begin with the instructor says it is to see the level of compatibility, Sam and Jess are not at all, Nick and Jess not stop and look when they have to make the game, show your compatibility to 100% and then get unhappy about meeting that in front of their noses.

During the whole episode trying to deny that they both liked the kiss, and are only interested in knowing the other thinks about it ...
And most importantly, no one takes it in the end, she hoped he was surprised again with the kiss, the scene is exactly the same, he goes to him and both want to pretend to kiss but at the last moment he gives a hug that says never again to kiss the ... so sure Jess will be the next to kiss.

Throughout the chapter were both trying to figure out who was the kiss to the other because they know perfectly well that was important.

I really like the development, it's all so magical ... ♥
Old 02-06-2013, 02:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mery10578 (View Post)
During the whole episode trying to deny that they both liked the kiss, and are only interested in knowing the other thinks about it ...

... so sure Jess will be the next to kiss.
Never really thought of it that way! Nick and Jess were basically trying to see if the other liked the kiss as much as they did. Atleast I'm hoping

At the end of the episode, i felt that Jess really thought Nick was going to kiss her. She was more surprised about the hug, while Nick was just weirded out by the hug. I love that, because it shows that Jess wouldn't have stopped Nick from kissing her. She was just kind of standing there waiting for Nick.

I see Jess trying to be all in control and pushes Nick against a wall to start making out with him. That is just how i see their next kiss, haha
Old 02-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Sanja! Lovely to see you over here hun!

I need the promo for next week pleaseeeeeee!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Isn't next week suppose to be a repeat?

If so, I don't understand FOX, way to kill the momentum.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What? A repeat?! Noooo!

It was hard enough going a week without Nick/Jess!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Love's*Bitch*~ (View Post)
Isn't next week suppose to be a repeat?

If so, I don't understand FOX, way to kill the momentum.

THIS! Two new Nick and Jess centric episodes have gotten AMAZING key demos in terms of the viewers! 2.6 for two episodes in a row! Huge improvement over the last few months!

TWO WEEKS is a long time in between right now! Fans are buzzing about them right now!

Mery, you know that I LOVE your videos! Please keep making more of them!!!

I think Jess HAS to be the next one to kiss Nick. I mean, I feel like she is in MORE denial than he is. This is the girl who in last week's episode built a NICK DOLL to keep her company, just to have him near her. That says it all. How much she LOVES Nick.

Yet, I feel like she is denying it a lot more. I feel like Nick basically was more open to admitting that it meant something by the end of the episode, that is.

Jess has to make the next move! Poor Nick will now be afraid to kiss her!!!!

Bringing over this interview with Jake and Zooey! It was posted a while back! I love the part at 1:03: "Good job, Nick." "Don't touch him!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpPhUYKJw8k

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 02-06-2013 at 06:59 PM
Old 02-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

2 weeks?!

Ok I wish to DIE! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Surely a week is torture enough?!

Spoiler:

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 02-06-2013 at 08:47 PM
Old 02-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Two weeks is a LONG TIME!

Many of you guys have already mentioned the Nick and Jess table scene. If you think about it, Jess explained to Cece earlier that all Nick does is break things. We even saw a tiny clip of Nick messing up whatever Jess was making! So if he is an EXPERT breaker, it says a lot that even HE couldn't break the table!!!! Because he built it with HER! It's a beautiful symbol. I think the writers did an amazing job with it because at first, I kind of forgot Jess's discussion about how Nick break things all the time. Then you have that HUGE scene where Nick literally does everything to break that table!!! But he couldn't do it because he and Jess made that table together! (even while arguing/bickering)

Spoiler:

I found this magazine pic of Jake and Zooey on tumblr! HOW CUTE!

source:
http://mikitafan.tumblr.com/post/424...now-this-is-so

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 02-06-2013 at 11:32 PM
Old 02-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

it really sucks that next week is a week offf
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 AM
New Fan

Awww, that pic is really cute!!! thanks Jules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mery10578 (View Post)
I think you're on to something here.
I got the impression that Jess denied she liked the kiss when confronted by Nick because Nick has been the first to state that the kiss didn't mean anything to him, but I don't think that Jess was "actually" in denial.
When she talked to Cece she realized that the kiss was beautiful (I mean, she saw through space and time... wow! ) and she was unable to simply answer "no" when Cece asked her if she liked Nick. When she finally did, it was like she was forced to say she didn't like him, because in her head that was probably the answer someone in her shoes was expected to give.
That's why I think Jess perfectly knows that she feels something for Nick by now, but how could she admit that the kiss meant something for her when Nick was the one in denial first? I completely understand when she's coming from.

Spoiler:
Old 02-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys .

Julia thanks you so much for what the words of my videos clearly continue to do more, but not like I can not help it, I have too obsessed haha.

Yesterday I kept thinking about the episode and I forgot to comment on several things:

The scene in which Sam leaves Jess is very important, if we look closely, Nick tells him that Jess the kiss meant nothing, that he kissed her and she looks at him and says thanks, but that look are cast the two have much meaning, he is saying it hurts and she looks as if to say it's not true what you're saying, but thanks for trying to fix this.
I also think it is important when Jess says: "Nick drives me crazy" he pushes your buttons, but can not live without it ...

That look had much meaning.

And Julia, what table he tries to break and can not, also has great meaning to what Jess tells Cece before he ruins everything, but that can not, for that is their relationship and their relationship is so strong that you can not avoid.

We give small but important things, great details

BEAUTIFUL PHOTO! ♥ Thanks for bringing her.

Last edited by Mery10578; 02-07-2013 at 06:44 AM
Old 02-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

x
Closed Thread   Post New Thread