Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

The scene at the end was filled with tension, when Nick leaned it I held my breathe, there was so much chemistry. But I'm glad they didn't kiss again just yet.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

OMG yes!

Spoiler:
Old 02-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

oh my good lord
Old 02-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

For a moment there at the end, it looked as if Nick was going/tempted to kiss Jess again, and it even look like she is bracing/expecting it, but they just settled to just hugging.. Yep! Still totally denying what they have together.

I love Cece's first reaction when Jess blurted out at her door that Nick kissed her!
WHAAAAAAAAAA.....TT???
Old 02-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

the hug was so sweet their faces made me laugh lol
Don't hate kill me for saying this you guys but I actually really liked Sam and am kinda gonna miss him on the show
Old 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
OMG yes!

Spoiler:

I read that spoiler earlier today! And I was like YES! YES! YES!

Spoiler:

I'm fine with the episode today. Obviously, last week's episode was all PASSION and fire and awesomeness! The only way they could have topped tonight's episode is if they gave Nick and Jess another kiss and/or a love scene! I mean, come on, after that kiss, anything less is always going to look secondary!

BUT I'm happy with the episode because we've got plenty of Nick and Jess scenes!

And did you see Jess's reaction to Cece's SIMPLE question: "Do you like Nick?" LOL. Jess's response said EVERYTHING.

And during their whole hug scene, you can FEEL the sexual chemistry when he was leaning in and then the hug turned a bit more awkward because obviously, THINGS HAVE CHANGED with them. New dynamic and new relationship with them! They aren't going back to "normal"!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 02-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
I read that spoiler earlier today! And I was like YES! YES! YES!

Spoiler:

I'm fine with the episode today. Obviously, last week's episode was all PASSION and fire and awesomeness! The only way they could have topped tonight's episode is if they gave Nick and Jess another kiss and/or a love scene! I mean, come on, after that kiss, anything less is always going to look secondary!

BUT I'm happy with the episode because we've got plenty of Nick and Jess scenes!

And did you see Jess's reaction to Cece's SIMPLE question: "Do you like Nick?" LOL. Jess's response said EVERYTHING.

And during their whole hug scene, you can FEEL the sexual chemistry when he was leaning in and then the hug turned a bit more awkward because obviously, THINGS HAVE CHANGED with them. New dynamic and new relationship with them! They aren't going back to "normal"!
Yes yes! Everything you just said!

They're just perfection basically!

One thing though, what happened to the scene where they are fighting over the tape around Nick's neck? Did I miss it, or could they have actually cut an adorable scene?!.....
Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

I've noticed with New Girl, lots of scenes get changed or altered all the time! So I don't know. Maybe they just made the scene shorter?

Gosh, THESE LOOKS!

source:
http://supagirl.tumblr.com/post/42402978848

Other favorite bit:

"Strong table, strong couple" AWESOME! Nick then tries everything to break the table, but the table WILL NOT BREAK!!!! He tries jumping on it! Then he gets someone else to join him! The table still stands! Even so that Nick ends up accidentally falling off of it in all his efforts to break it!!!! If that's not a symbol for Nick/Jess's STRENGTH as a couple, I don't know what is!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 02-06-2013 at 01:29 AM
Old 02-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Loyal Fan

WOW!! Thanks for bringing that gif over, Jules!

Yep, I think what the event host said is what future Nick/Jess' relationship will be. It's still a long way from being there yet, but I am excited to see their journey towards being that kind of couple.

Last edited by jonrevilla123; 02-06-2013 at 02:29 AM
Old 02-06-2013, 01:56 AM
New Fan

I totally agree with all of you guys!!
At the end of their hug, when Nick said something like "I'm glad everything's back to normal" I thought: "Yeah, keep repeating yourself Nick!" because that was the complete opposite of everthing back to normal!

They're in such denial!

Spoiler:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys .

I have not seen the episode with subtitles in my language but I've seen it with English and what I heard, saying:

compared to the last episode was a big boom, an episode was weaker, but still, we have many wonderful interactions between the two ... both try to deny that they liked the kiss and realize they are in love with each other ...

It is very sad what happens to Sam because I hate to see Jess mourn, but that basically she has realized her feelings for Nick and did not want to continue with it.

On the last scene is wonderful ... Kiss recreate the time when both are given good night and he is coming ... Do not you get the feeling that they wanted to happen again? looks on their faces that passion and love.

About the spoiler:

Spoiler:

And finally, say that I could not help making another video of this couple, I have obsessed haha. I have included moments of the episode yesterday, hope you like it .

Old 02-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

awwww I am dying... I know that I am saying this quite a few times

thanks for the gif
Old 02-06-2013, 04:47 AM
New Fan

Really, these two will be the death of me!
I know that many people were disappointed with the episode but i liked it. The moments between them for me were perfect. They were awkward with each other but they were also so stubborn to admit they felt something, I think they were perfectly in characters. it would have been strange if all of sudden they would have realized that they have feelings for each other. They need time and it's ok, but please Nick Miller don't say that you won't kiss her again, don't make promise you can't keep! :-)
Maybe the only thing i'm disappointed with is that there hasn't been a talk between sam and jess about what the kiss meant to her.
one last thing...Jake/Nick you are not allowed to look at her in that way without kissing her, you made my heart melt.

Last edited by Laura82; 02-06-2013 at 11:20 AM
Old 02-06-2013, 05:02 AM
New Fan

Yeah, Nick said HE will never do it again. Who says Jess won't kiss him?...

So do we really have to wait two weeks for the next episode?
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I will not stand waiting for two weeks to see the next episode, why are they doing this? .

To me if I liked the episode, precisely because of the scenes that have spoken ...

And the last scene is wonderful, the two are regarded as the kiss, the two want to do but no one does, the master, are perfect ... ♥

I also miss hearing the conversation of Sam and Jess!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread