Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

A great episode! I loved how Jess described the kiss.

ETA: Where was that part from the promo in which Winston talks to Nick about Jess's boyfriend?
Old 02-06-2013, 05:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Gosssh..so much chemistry I'm a man Jessica I love when he calls her Jessica tho

Spoiler:
Old 02-06-2013, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I sooo thought they were going to kiss again!

And his dancing for her
Old 02-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchy (View Post)
Gosssh..so much chemistry I'm a man Jessica I love when he calls her Jessica tho
I think he called her Jessica twice this episode. I think he only calls her that when he has his "serious talk" face on.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura82 (View Post)
Really, these two will e the death of me!
I know that many people were disappointed with the episode but i liked it. The moments between them for me were perfect. They were awkward with each other but they were also so stubborn to admit they felt something, I think they were perfectly in characters. it would have been strange if all of sudden they would have realized that they have feelings for each other. They need time and it's ok, but please Nick Miller don't say that you won't kiss her again, don't make promise you can't keep! :-)
Maybe the only thing i'm disappointed with is that there hasn't been a talk between sam and jess about what the kiss meant to her.
one last thing...Jake/Nick you are not allowed to look at her in that way without kissing her, you made my heart melt.
I completely agree. You prefectly expressed my thoughts and feelings.
(Aspetta, tu sei italiana come me, giusto?)

The new episode will be aired in 13 long, long days...
Let's hope FOX release the promo earlier.

Mary, you're really good at this! Please keep making Nick/Jess videos, they're amazing!
Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I havent posted in this thread for a while, just watched the last 2 eps and YAY!! A KISS!! I was shocked, I didnt think we would get that at all after they backed out during the ep but how great, and the last ep just loving these two, hope the storyline picks up pace now

Castle & Beckett, Damon & Elena, Sam & Andy, Nick & Jess
Arthur & Gwen, Michael & Nikita, Peter & Olivia, Chuck & Sarah, Wade & Zoe, Sean & Alex
Old 02-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Passionate Fan

What I loved the most about the table was that they managed to build it incredibly strong without even trying, which I think is a great metaphor for their (potential) relationship. Like the table, they're both thinking at this point that no relationship could ever work-how could it? Nick breaks things! Jess sings all the time! But throw that phone book on top of it . . .

I also love Cece's "You're so full of it" look when Jess was denying that she likes Nick.

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

There was definite symbolism when Nick was trying to break the table but it just wouldn't budge! They can deny it all they want, it's not going away!

The tension is only going to increase and soon they won't be able to fight it any longer! Someone is going to break soon enough and I expect it to be Jess!
Old 02-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Lauuureen I agree and I can't wait. I really want Jess to kiss him
Old 02-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionegio (View Post)

The new episode will be aired in 13 long, long days...
Let's hope FOX release the promo earlier.

Mary, you're really good at this! Please keep making Nick/Jess videos, they're amazing!
Oh! Thanks you so much . I will do more videos of them will certainly, have me obsessed, they just inspire me. I'm glad you like my videos: D.

On the metaphor of the table I saw it too clear (and I saw the episode in English without subtitles, with this series and I'm learning all hehe), they try to deny and escape that relationship is intended and that it can not too strong, however much they deny it, however much they want to return to normal, they will not be able to.

From now on everything will be better than ever, there will be a lot of tension and as you say, one of the two will have to break and I think it will be Jess.

I love it
Old 02-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Mery, I love all your Nick & Jess videos! They are one of the best out there!

Yep, to me, that table is a metaphor for their feelings for each other. No matter how much they try to deny/put heavy 'obstacles' on it, it is just too strong to give-way/break-apart, until you just have to accept that it is that strong.

They've unconsciously built it that way, fueled with their denials and frustration.
And even if they are still denying what they have, it shows that they work together so well that they were able to finish not only quick but also very sturdy, despite of them being occupied with bickering.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchy (View Post)
Lauuureen I agree and I can't wait. I really want Jess to kiss him
I will be so happy when that happens!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionegio (View Post)
si si italianissima!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Love the video Mery
I knew that they would have awkward moments its so funny though when are so denial they like each other but it's to be expected
Old 02-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

*channeling my inner urban youth* Nick and Jess need to stop frontin' yo.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread