Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2016, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Winston was hilarious on this episode and Ferguson is the best cat, no one should discuss that!

I agree that Cece is increasing day by day, I always liked her but not as much as I do now. The best of her is how she interacts with the guys (like when she went to buy her wedding dress with Winston). Well, not with all the guys, "what's up legs"

Am I the only one who suspects that now that Sam is back they'll touch the Nick-Jess stuff more frequently?
I think, not just because of Sam, but the fact that Jess' best friend is getting married is going to make Jess reconsider her romantic decisions.

I agree, I have always loved Cece. She has been my favorite from the start but Hannah has really been given some great stuff lately. She also has the ability to do a lot with very little. I also really love that Winston is a bride's maid. He is the only one who is on both the groom's and bride's side. I hope they address that at the wedding.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Cece so much, since day 1 and so glad to see the recognition she gets

It was M rated!

This episode was really better from the first one.
It was a nice surprise to see Sam had gay parents. I really wasn't expecting that and not a big deal maybe but it was nice to see imo. They were also exactly like Sam

I think it's evident that Sam is brought back soley to give Nick and Jess another push. I'd rather they'd bring back "sex mug" story back instead of Sam back because it seems to me Sam will get hurt again, and he is already been portrayed different than before. It's annoying to me tbh.

I got my Schmiston and I am so happy
Old 04-24-2016, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore;85853664[B
]I love Cece so much, since day 1 and so glad to see the recognition she gets [/B]

It was M rated!

This episode was really better from the first one.
It was a nice surprise to see Sam had gay parents. I really wasn't expecting that and not a big deal maybe but it was nice to see imo. They were also exactly like Sam

I think it's evident that Sam is brought back soley to give Nick and Jess another push. I'd rather they'd bring back "sex mug" story back instead of Sam back because it seems to me Sam will get hurt again, and he is already been portrayed different than before. It's annoying to me tbh.

I got my Schmiston and I am so happy
Cece deserves that!

About Sam's story, it may not be a big deal but for the character's age adoption was not legal ath that time in the US. at least from what I read, that's why I am intrigued by his story! I know it's just a comedy and maybe they don't take that, but the another time they took into account the details of the cell phone, so I still have hope.
DucklingCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Cece deserves that!

About Sam's story, it may not be a big deal but for the character's age adoption was not legal ath that time in the US. at least from what I read, that's why I am intrigued by his story! I know it's just a comedy and maybe they don't take that, but the another time they took into account the details of the cell phone, so I still have hope.
O I got that He may not be adopted but surrogated maybe. I mean there are other option that can be done. But you are right they didn't give the details and I doubt they will.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
O I got that He may not be adopted but surrogated maybe. I mean there are other option that can be done. But you are right they didn't give the details and I doubt they will.
Yes! Maybe they got custody as surrogate parents but it is difficult to achieve and is more common in children who have stopped being babies, so I very interested in the life story of Sam. Perhaps he spent part of his childhood in a children's home and that marked part of his story. I really would like to know more about him and his past.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucklingCriollo (View Post)
Yes! Maybe they got custody as surrogate parents but it is difficult to achieve and is more common in children who have stopped being babies, so I very interested in the life story of Sam. Perhaps he spent part of his childhood in a children's home and that marked part of his story. I really would like to know more about him and his past.
Oh dear, I would love to hear too but there is a very little chance that we would hear about it again imo.
Old 04-25-2016, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Oh dear, I would love to hear too but there is a very little chance that we would hear about it again imo.
I know,
Spoiler:
Old 04-25-2016, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I think, not just because of Sam, but the fact that Jess' best friend is getting married is going to make Jess reconsider her romantic decisions.

I agree, I have always loved Cece. She has been my favorite from the start but Hannah has really been given some great stuff lately. She also has the ability to do a lot with very little. I also really love that Winston is a bride's maid. He is the only one who is on both the groom's and bride's side. I hope they address that at the wedding.
You made a good point. Probably Jess will start to think what direction should she take with her romantic life. I can't help with the idea that Sam is around at the same period of the season he was on S2. I used to see how some fans (of another tv show) related to these little things, so I paid attention to that.

And I agree. She looks very different too. She's no longer the beauty, friend of Jess, and Schmidt's impossible love. Everything's changed for good about her . Winston is going to play a great role for the wedding party!

Quote:
I'm with you!
Old 04-25-2016, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
You made a good point. Probably Jess will start to think what direction should she take with her romantic life. I can't help with the idea that Sam is around at the same period of the season he was on S2. I used to see how some fans (of another tv show) related to these little things, so I paid attention to that.

And I agree. She looks very different too. She's no longer the beauty, friend of Jess, and Schmidt's impossible love. Everything's changed for good about her . Winston is going to play a great role for the wedding party!

I'm with you!
Thank you! I know it could also be because Sam is back in back in her life, that may have her thinking about Nick but it seems more plausible, it's tied to the wedding. It could be both actually.

She really is and I love it. Winston better play a big part. They better remember he is both a goomsman and bridesmaid.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Absolutely. When someone is back, one starts to wonder and remember things about the past. Jess will do soon (well, she already knows).

I'm sure Winston is ready to play both

Old 04-26-2016, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved Nick's vulnerability in this episode

But one of the issues I have with writing for NJ continued for me. Which is Nick is and always have been more invested in. From Jess' side, she acts like he is her bestfriend and not the love of her life., not the crazy love Nick said. So I truly cannot feel them. I hope upcoming episodes turn this down on Jess a little bit more.

Overall this episode was fun and definitely better than Jeff Day. It definitely deserves more ratings.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

I never saw their relationship with that perspective. But I think you may be right . Hopefully if they want to go with NJ in the future, they start to show Jess feelings a bit more.

I agree! I liked the other episode but this one was much better.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Nick kinda puts more into it than Jess does. I think right now she's not sure and maybe afraid of what would happen to them again if they got together. what if it doesn't work out this time either? they sure can't just go on being friends after they break up several times..it's risky. interestingly Jess seems to be the one who might have a hard time settling down and not Nick. she's had way more love interests over the years anyways, I think Nick tries harder to find the one, even if he gives in to one-night-stands once in a while. I think this time they really have to think it through and then they'll probably be unbreakable. but it's true Jess has to be as devoted as Nick is to her cause they have to be equals in this.
as a hardcore NJ shipper I also felt like it was just not fair how much Nick had kind of sacrificed for Jess while he's not appreciated enough for it..with that meaningful gift and him willing to back off so Jess can have a chance with Sam. she sort of doesn't deserve him, but that's what she should work on and I have faith we'll get to see that in the upcoming, say, dozen episodes cause it'll probably be slowburn this time

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
I agree Nick kinda puts more into it than Jess does. I think right now she's not sure and maybe afraid of what would happen to them again if they got together. what if it doesn't work out this time either? they sure can't just go on being friends after they break up several times..it's risky. interestingly Jess seems to be the one who might have a hard time settling down and not Nick. she's had way more love interests over the years anyways, I think Nick tries harder to find the one, even if he gives in to one-night-stands once in a while. I think this time they really have to think it through and then they'll probably be unbreakable. but it's true Jess has to be as devoted as Nick is to her cause they have to be equals in this.
as a hardcore NJ shipper I also felt like it was just not fair how much Nick had kind of sacrificed for Jess while he's not appreciated enough for it..with that meaningful gift and him willing to back off so Jess can have a chance with Sam. she sort of doesn't deserve him, but that's what she should work on and I have faith we'll get to see that in the upcoming, say, dozen episodes cause it'll probably be slowburn this time

I agree, it always seemed to be a little one sided. Nick, he was all in, even before they were in a relationship. Jess, she always seemed to have one foot out the door. So, I need to see Jess really invested this time. She needs to pursue him for once.
Old 04-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Season 6 might focus on Jess' side even more. This year was the year of growing up but Jess regressed the most imo. Over the course of the series as well but espcially this year. I see it intentional tho. She doesn't listen to anyone, she does what she thinks is right, messes things up, she gets what she wants at the end but it definitely doesn't feel right to me.

I agree with JoJo too because all the things Nick said and sacrifised in the last episode were the same when they were in a relationship. Nick sacrifised a lot more, and invested a lot more than Jess. And it still hasn't changed. They started their path back to each other tho so I think if they give Jess more growth it would work better when they come together. They really need to be equals.

I really like to see Jess coming /going after Nick. I think Jess' story is searching for love but I really need to see her carrying the torch for once Maybe the finale would show it this time; instead of Nick going after Jess Jess would go after Nick to tell him that she still loves him -kinda as a parallel to 2x25- But maybe she'd see him with Reagan and lets him go...

I would really like to know your thoughts and expectations. Feel free to share here:http://www.fanforum.com/f372/new-gir...-son-63168423/

and on NJ thread of course
Reply   Post New Thread