View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 10:03 AM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

I agree Nick kinda puts more into it than Jess does. I think right now she's not sure and maybe afraid of what would happen to them again if they got together. what if it doesn't work out this time either? they sure can't just go on being friends after they break up several times..it's risky. interestingly Jess seems to be the one who might have a hard time settling down and not Nick. she's had way more love interests over the years anyways, I think Nick tries harder to find the one, even if he gives in to one-night-stands once in a while. I think this time they really have to think it through and then they'll probably be unbreakable. but it's true Jess has to be as devoted as Nick is to her cause they have to be equals in this.
as a hardcore NJ shipper I also felt like it was just not fair how much Nick had kind of sacrificed for Jess while he's not appreciated enough for it..with that meaningful gift and him willing to back off so Jess can have a chance with Sam. she sort of doesn't deserve him, but that's what she should work on and I have faith we'll get to see that in the upcoming, say, dozen episodes cause it'll probably be slowburn this time

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote