View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 02:30 PM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

I think Season 6 might focus on Jess' side even more. This year was the year of growing up but Jess regressed the most imo. Over the course of the series as well but espcially this year. I see it intentional tho. She doesn't listen to anyone, she does what she thinks is right, messes things up, she gets what she wants at the end but it definitely doesn't feel right to me.

I agree with JoJo too because all the things Nick said and sacrifised in the last episode were the same when they were in a relationship. Nick sacrifised a lot more, and invested a lot more than Jess. And it still hasn't changed. They started their path back to each other tho so I think if they give Jess more growth it would work better when they come together. They really need to be equals.

I really like to see Jess coming /going after Nick. I think Jess' story is searching for love but I really need to see her carrying the torch for once Maybe the finale would show it this time; instead of Nick going after Jess Jess would go after Nick to tell him that she still loves him -kinda as a parallel to 2x25- But maybe she'd see him with Reagan and lets him go...

I would really like to know your thoughts and expectations. Feel free to share here:http://www.fanforum.com/f372/new-gir...-son-63168423/

and on NJ thread of course