Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I don't remember that scene but anyway, how did you like the return of the painting? "But you love it." "So do you."

I agree with all of that. I also say that Rebecca was motivated by fear. I can't wait to see more. Not looking forward to their winter break.
Oh Sheldon was like "Burn! Amy get he neorospin!" while talking to Leonard, he was joking She got the burn medicine then Sheldon said that "Good that you are cute" And she got that "Oh he finds me cute" face

The painting was hilarious!! "Look she has the same face!"

Absolutely Becca was driven by fear of losing Randall more than anything else. As I said her seeing William getting his **** together might have fear more too. And then she sees Jack with the push up and thinks that Randall already has a great father who wouldn't give up on him ever, he has everything already. Such a hard situation...
Old 12-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Oh Sheldon was like "Burn! Amy get he neorospin!" while talking to Leonard, he was joking She got the burn medicine then Sheldon said that "Good that you are cute" And she got that "Oh he finds me cute" face

The painting was hilarious!! "Look she has the same face!"

Absolutely Becca was driven by fear of losing Randall more than anything else. As I said her seeing William getting his **** together might have fear more too. And then she sees Jack with the push up and thinks that Randall already has a great father who wouldn't give up on him ever, he has everything already. Such a hard situation...
Thanks, I'll have to go back and watch that again.

I think it was William's eagerness, talking hanging out, sleepovers and everything that scared her, but yes, she knows Randell has a great father in Jack, and she doesn't think he needs William. But he has questions that he needs answered and she isn't helping. But she really thought that Randell might chose to leave and go back to William. Like, would Randell choose us, given the choice?
Old 12-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks, I'll have to go back and watch that again.

I think it was William's eagerness, talking hanging out, sleepovers and everything that scared her, but yes, she knows Randell has a great father in Jack, and she doesn't think he needs William. But he has questions that he needs answered and she isn't helping. But she really thought that Randell might chose to leave and go back to William. Like, would Randell choose us, given the choice?
I agree with you, she got scared even more seeing William like that. Randall would have chosen them but then again she wouldn't know that for sure too. So she just didn't want to lose him. At least if she'd write him more... Her fear turned her into a harsh one-sided person I guess.

So Jack said their marriage were not great. I guess it will come to that even more later. I love them together and I don't wanna see something bad happening to them
Old 12-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree with you, she got scared even more seeing William like that. Randall would have chosen them but then again she wouldn't know that for sure too. So she just didn't want to lose him. At least if she'd write him more... Her fear turned her into a harsh one-sided person I guess.

So Jack said their marriage were not great. I guess it will come to that even more later. I love them together and I don't wanna see something bad happening to them
I don't wanna see that either cause they are my fav couple. Honestly I think Jack was talking about a distance that was between them. That makes me sad, as Randell said, that must have been lonely. one thing I am looking forward to is some more amazing acting from Mandy. She has really blown me away and of course Milo continues to blow me away. Sterling was great as well in the last episode.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't wanna see that either cause they are my fav couple. Honestly I think Jack was talking about a distance that was between them. That makes me sad, as Randell said, that must have been lonely. one thing I am looking forward to is some more amazing acting from Mandy. She has really blown me away and of course Milo continues to blow me away. Sterling was great as well in the last episode.
I think you are right about the distance.
Such a great cast really. Mandy was at the aftershow this time, it made me so happy to have her feedback on Becca's POV. Randall is already amazing. These three have the most exciting SLs right now for me. Kate's SL got me stressed out but they say it's also a real operation for the actress written for the character. I am so excited to see what comes next for her but I hate that she felt the need to axe Toby...
Old 12-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Im catching up with Bones... last season starts january, so I'm watching S11... I'm sad its going to end...its a great show!
Old 12-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Never watched it but even I am sad that it's ending.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Next Great Magician

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^^ Never watched it but even I am sad that it's ending.
I started watching it when it was in season six, so this year I decided to watch it from the beginning. It's a really good show ... I'm already crying with the promos they're releasing.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
I started watching it when it was in season six, so this year I decided to watch it from the beginning. It's a really good show ... I'm already crying with the promos they're releasing.
I've never seen it either, but I understand the feeling. I'm watching Eight is Enough and then maybe a Christmas movie. I wish I didn't have to wait till Monday to watch Heartland but it's hard to find right after it airs. Although, I really need to catch up with Timeless and Elementary. I am so far behind on Frequency, I think I will be waiting till the seasons over.

By the way, I love that LL kiss. "What are you doing?"
"Would you just stand still?"
Old 12-05-2016, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YouTube
Old 12-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I've never seen it either, but I understand the feeling. I'm watching Eight is Enough and then maybe a Christmas movie. I wish I didn't have to wait till Monday to watch Heartland but it's hard to find right after it airs. Although, I really need to catch up with Timeless and Elementary. I am so far behind on Frequency, I think I will be waiting till the seasons over.

By the way, I love that LL kiss. "What are you doing?"
"Would you just stand still?"
I love Elementary! I finished s4 the other day, but didn't star s5 yet... i love those 2

and this are two of my favorite tv kisses... everytime I watch them again I feel like I'm a teenager and my friend is telling me about this boy she kissed
Old 12-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
I love Elementary! I finished s4 the other day, but didn't star s5 yet... i love those 2

and this are two of my favorite tv kisses... everytime I watch them again I feel like I'm a teenager and my friend is telling me about this boy she kissed
I am in season five, just a couple episodes behind. Watched one today.

Watching The Flash and eating ice cream. Later This is Us, and NG.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread