Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Going old school, watching Eight is Enough. Even though I have The Middle, Speechless and Hallmark movies to watch. Btw, This is Us, it may sound redundant, but it was amazing this week.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Empire
Late late show

Will watch This is us later. No doubt it was amazing. Can't wait to see the aftermath of Randall's rightful anger (and sadness)!
Old 12-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Empire
Late late show

Will watch This is us later. No doubt it was amazing. Can't wait to see the aftermath of Randall's rightful anger (and sadness)!
Oh, no doubt it was good. Next week, I think is the mid season finale and I bet it's a doozy.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Oh, no doubt it was good. Next week, I think is the mid season finale and I bet it's a doozy.
Doozy? why?
Old 12-02-2016, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Doozy? why?
Because they are about to go on break. But more importantly, Randell is still mad.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eastenders

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Last Man Standing and Shark Tank.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TBBT! I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!!! Everything was amazing from the start till the end. I love Stuart haha!

Great Scott, it’s Christopher Lloyd! I LOVE HIIMMMMMMMMM!!! So happy to see him!

And Howerdette baby is coming! Awwwwwwwww my babies are having a babyyyyyyy Cannot wait for the next episode
Old 12-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
TBBT! I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!!! Everything was amazing from the start till the end. I love Stuart haha!

Great Scott, it’s Christopher Lloyd! I LOVE HIIMMMMMMMMM!!! So happy to see him!

And Howerdette baby is coming! Awwwwwwwww my babies are having a babyyyyyyy Cannot wait for the next episode
It was great and I love Chris! I mean, he's Doc Brown!! Just so you know, you will have to wait a little longer for baby. It's a rerun next week.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was great and I love Chris! I mean, he's Doc Brown!! Just so you know, you will have to wait a little longer for baby. It's a rerun next week.
OMG! TBBT is on fire this season. It feels like the best season even! Doc Brown

I can wait a week for the baby but I am so excited! I can only wait one week! I hope they do it the way you said it Little baby girl Carol Ann

This is us.
It was a good episode but I loved the previous ones more. It was so nice to see Jack with Randall tho, even as an imagination. So Kevin was with Liv at the end or that girl with eye glasses? Liv sucks imo... As much as I am mad at Becca for keeping William as a secret, I really can't blame her too. It's really a hard situation. Uff I loved the letter she wrote about Jack Jack is amazing. It kills me that he'd gone
Old 12-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG! TBBT is on fire this season. It feels like the best season even! Doc Brown

I can wait a week for the baby but I am so excited! I can only wait one week! I hope they do it the way you said it Little baby girl Carol Ann

This is us.
It was a good episode but I loved the previous ones more. It was so nice to see Jack with Randall tho, even as an imagination. So Kevin was with Liv at the end or that girl with eye glasses? Liv sucks imo... As much as I am mad at Becca for keeping William as a secret, I really can't blame her too. It's really a hard situation. Uff I loved the letter she wrote about Jack Jack is amazing. It kills me that he'd gone
They really are, but I need an engagement. Come on writers!! I can't wait too. I really want to see Sheldon with the baby. I know that's weird but I wanna see it. He would be so cute. I can see him being apathetic, then he holds the baby and falls in love. No more Uncle Dr Cooper, he is uncle Shelly!

I really loved seeing the triplets interact in one place but I hated that Kevin invited Olivia. I agree, she is the worst. Kevin was with the writer at the end, or at least that's what it looked like to me. Remember, she bailed?

The scene that got me was the Jack push up scene. I also agree about Rebecca's. It's not so black and white. I can see why she did what she did but I can also see it from Randell's point of view.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They really are, but I need an engagement. Come on writers!! I can't wait too. I really want to see Sheldon with the baby. I know that's weird but I wanna see it. He would be so cute. I can see him being apathetic, then he holds the baby and falls in love. No more Uncle Dr Cooper, he is uncle Shelly!

I really loved seeing the triplets interact in one place but I hated that Kevin invited Olivia. I agree, she is the worst. Kevin was with the writer at the end, or at least that's what it looked like to me. Remember, she bailed?

The scene that got me was the Jack push up scene. I also agree about Rebecca's. It's not so black and white. I can see why she did what she did but I can also see it from Randell's point of view.
I hope you get the engagement. But they are living together already and Sheldon is enjoying it so I think they are progressing already into married life without being married Amy was so cute when Sheldon called her cute

My absolute fave scene was Jack's push up and how he didn't give up! I think Becca set her mind about keeping the secret and writing that mail to Randall if not before already when she saw that Jack is not giving up too and he is the best father ever But she could tell Randall when he got a little bit older, like when he was a teen. Adopted children deserve to know their bio-parents even if they are the worst people ever. In this case William was getting it together even if not as good as they are... So I think it scared her too. Ugh such an emotional episode I think. It made me so happy to see them all siblings together tho I also would love to see others seeing (imagining) Jack too Randall talking to his father and both being at the same age. Awww
Old 12-03-2016, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope you get the engagement. But they are living together already and Sheldon is enjoying it so I think they are progressing already into married life without being married Amy was so cute when Sheldon called her cute

My absolute fave scene was Jack's push up and how he didn't give up! I think Becca set her mind about keeping the secret and writing that mail to Randall if not before already when she saw that Jack is not giving up too and he is the best father ever But she could tell Randall when he got a little bit older, like when he was a teen. Adopted children deserve to know their bio-parents even if they are the worst people ever. In this case William was getting it together even if not as good as they are... So I think it scared her too. Ugh such an emotional episode I think. It made me so happy to see them all siblings together tho I also would love to see others seeing (imagining) Jack too Randall talking to his father and both being at the same age. Awww
I don't remember that scene but anyway, how did you like the return of the painting? "But you love it." "So do you."

I agree with all of that. I also say that Rebecca was motivated by fear. I can't wait to see more. Not looking forward to their winter break.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread