Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2016, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
MasterChef

Yeah we do rewatch NG episodes all the time I am sure you watched some of my favorites there!

Did you buy yourselves DVDs this Black Friday?

You know me so well. I bought a couple movies and the last two seasons of TBBT that was available on DVD.

Haha....Gilmore Girls is so funny!! A thousand times!
Old 11-25-2016, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

It is almost 4 am here and I just finished watching the revival. It was everything I hoped it would be. Perfect! I laughed, I cried (a lot!), I felt home... and now...I want more
I won't spoil anything...but as soon as you guys want to talk about it...I'll be happy to
Old 11-26-2016, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
It is almost 4 am here and I just finished watching the revival. It was everything I hoped it would be. Perfect! I laughed, I cried (a lot!), I felt home... and now...I want more
I won't spoil anything...but as soon as you guys want to talk about it...I'll be happy to
I finished around 11pm last night and yes to all that you said. I didn't cry, not a big crier, but I was moved and felt all the feels in places. As soon as CK finishes we can talk in detail. As soon as I heard the la las, I was home.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I finished around 11pm last night and yes to all that you said. I didn't cry, not a big crier, but I was moved and felt all the feels in places. As soon as CK finishes we can talk in detail. As soon as I heard the la las, I was home.
ugh...I cry a lot, with a lot of things... hahahaha...kinda annoying.
the la las...yes! I was so happy they were there
I'm making a gifset about the bathroon scene at Chilton right now
Old 11-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! So glad you could watch the revival I am also glad you guys liked it, I saw some critics. You don't have to wait for me, please keep talking however you like. I can't watch it soon I think and I already saw what's happening
Old 11-27-2016, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am watching Gilmore Girls Revival. Winter was great. I love Emily I miss Richard, I wept a little, no lies there. The portrait was amazing imo, he has his presence still I loved seeing Paris. I love Kirk My favorite scenes were Emily ones And I laughed at the end so much when Luke tried to warn Lorelai about the therapy but she got it later haha! Now she goes to therapy with her mother

Now on to Spring
Old 11-27-2016, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am watching Gilmore Girls Revival. Winter was great. I love Emily I miss Richard, I wept a little, no lies there. The portrait was amazing imo, he has his presence still I loved seeing Paris. I love Kirk My favorite scenes were Emily ones And I laughed at the end so much when Luke tried to warn Lorelai about the therapy but she got it later haha! Now she goes to therapy with her mother

Now on to Spring
I'm so glad you liked it. I was surprised that they were able to pick right up, where they left off. It felt so natural. I also thought it would have felt forced, as to why LL weren't married. But I can see after all they had been through, that they would be gun shy. Paris! Paris is still Paris! I kinda sad about her and Doyal. Although, I could have seen that happen, but at the same time, I could have seen them as the perfect power couple. It was sad at times, Emily alone at the funeral. But it was also so so funny. Emily is still a favorite.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm so glad you liked it. I was surprised that they were able to pick right up, where they left off. It felt so natural. I also thought it would have felt forced, as to why LL weren't married. But I can see after all they had been through, that they would be gun shy. Paris! Paris is still Paris! I kinda sad about her and Doyal. Although, I could have seen that happen, but at the same time, I could have seen them as the perfect power couple. It was sad at times, Emily alone at the funeral. But it was also so so funny. Emily is still a favorite.
Watched Spring. Emily is still my favorite I died laughing with her and Luke Therapy scenes were so funny too. I bet that therapist would go nuts later Hard to understand Rory but I think it's normal that she is struggling and making mistakes. I wouldn't expect any other way tbh. I felt like I missed the Stars Hallow more than any other character.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the whole revival on Friday, and it was perfect!! I hope they do another season though!! I need more!
Old 11-27-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
I watched the whole revival on Friday, and it was perfect!! I hope they do another season though!! I need more!
You watched it all? I am glad you liked it Michelle

I finished Summer. Not sure about this one. I liked the musical, I didn't get the ending with Luke&Lorelai, was that a reference to something? I was so happy to see Jess

So I guess Sookie is only in Fall. I am on to Fall now.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Game Plan

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched Fall too. I loved it Emily Why she had to sell the house, that saddened me so much. Grandpa was always there, I loved that I also loved how Rory saw her grandpa there at the house, wept again naturally I love Logan. Why he has to marry someone he doesn't love too ugh. He loves Rory imo and Rory loves him too I thought The ending was amazing too. Small wedding with Luke & Lorelai Sookieeeeeeeee Aww Jess looking through the window, obviously he's not over Rory. And those last words. Man, now I want to see more!

Last edited by lessismore; 11-27-2016 at 12:27 PM
Old 11-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Watched Fall too. I loved it Emily Why she had to sell the house, that saddened me so much. Grandpa was always there, I loved that I also loved how Rory saw her grandpa there at the house, wept again naturally I love Logan. Why he has to marry someone he doesn't love too ugh. He loves Rory imo and Rory loves him too I thought The ending was amazing too. Small wedding with Luke & Lorelai Sookieeeeeeeee Aww Jess looking through the window, obviously he's not over Rory. And those last words. Man, now I want to see more!
Glad you liked it and that you think Rory and Logan love each other. But IMO they have a very unhealthy relationship. How can he love her and be with someone else? Sookie was delightfully Sookie! And I loved it. Did you notice, it was like ten minutes longer to accommodate for Sookie's return? I wanted the chuppah that Luke made to be there and for Emily to give her away. Also, if the wedding is the next day, hours away, why is Emily in Massachusetts? She would either have to take an early flight or it would take too long driving.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Glad you liked it and that you think Rory and Logan love each other. But IMO they have a very unhealthy relationship. How can he love her and be with someone else? Sookie was delightfully Sookie! And I loved it. Did you notice, it was like ten minutes longer to accommodate for Sookie's return? I wanted the chuppah that Luke made to be there and for Emily to give her away. Also, if the wedding is the next day, hours away, why is Emily in Massachusetts? She would either have to take an early flight or it would take too long driving.
As he said it's dynasty, am I making that up? I really think they love each other but it must be hard to make moves too. And I think he marries the other girl as a "business". That's more unhealthy imo and it sucks that people still have to live through that crap. Anyways I loved how he swept Rory's feeties I love Logan, sorry not sorry. Well I love Matt Some people crucify him (and Rory) but I don't feel like that tbh. Not everything has to be a moral compass and it was an open ending basically.

I am thankful for that accommodation Sookie was amazing!

I would love to see your way too but I think the wedding was great this way too. I think Rory giving Lorelai to Luke fit even better It's Gilmore Girls Also they should have done this way before as they said.

Overall I loved it as a non ardent fan. I also wanted to say how much I loved Lorelai and Emily scene on the phone. When she decided to hike I was like "Wait is she pulling Cece here?"

Something I have to add: Michel was so fun too.

Last edited by lessismore; 11-27-2016 at 02:03 PM
Old 11-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Lorelai on the phone to her mom! That was so great, and I figured after she put away her humor and sarcasm, stopped hiding behind it, she would get to where she did and she would remember things like that. Lorelai needed that and so did Emily. Emily really needed that. Lauren was so great throughout, but especially there.

Also, love Jess!! Team Jess and Milo. And I won't apologize for that. Jess brings out the best in Rory. He really does.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread