Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The more we see of Joel and Zoe and Joel, the more we dislike him/them.

It would have been nice to see ZW dealing with Zoe meeting her family.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 11-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Wade could have been the one to smooth over the introductions with the Wilkes family. What Zoe should have done was to invite all those people whose invitations she declined to a gathering held at the Rammer Jammer. On neutral ground the family might have felt more comfortable, and it would not have been too stressful for Zoe to organize. We know she can be a hostess. She tried it out on 2 occasions in Season 1. For a smart woman, she is written as having no sense. What did she think would come of crashing a party and misrepresenting herself?

Juliana,
Thanks for the picture below. I needed that view.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)

Down from last year but holding steady. They are filming 312 now so there is not much they can do up to that point.
I realize that they obviously can't change how things are for a while....still, I'd like some kind of recognition of the ZW fans. Even the critics are complaining about Joel & all the Z/J, you'd think they'd have to respond to all that soon.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
Wade could have been the one to smooth over the introductions with the Wilkes family. What Zoe should have done was to invite all those people whose invitations she declined to a gathering held at the Rammer Jammer. On neutral ground the family might have felt more comfortable, and it would not have been too stressful for Zoe to organize. We know she can be a hostess. She tried it out on 2 occasions in Season 1. For a smart woman, she is written as having no sense. What did she think would come of crashing a party and misrepresenting herself?Juliana,
That she would just win everyone over with her charm. She said it herself. I wonder if Wade will have any affect on getting her closer to her family in the future.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
Wade could have been the one to smooth over the introductions with the Wilkes family. What Zoe should have done was to invite all those people whose invitations she declined to a gathering held at the Rammer Jammer. On neutral ground the family might have felt more comfortable, and it would not have been too stressful for Zoe to organize. We know she can be a hostess. She tried it out on 2 occasions in Season 1. For a smart woman, she is written as having no sense. What did she think would come of crashing a party and misrepresenting herself?

Juliana,
She didn't plan to misrepresent herself but then the comment from Vivian "You can't be family" made her panic and go another route. She wanted to know how the family was. If they were anything like The Breeland's she would never have fit in. She deserved what Vivian told her at the end, but I get that she was scared to meet them.

Quote:
I wonder if Wade will have any affect on getting her closer to her family in the future.
I really really hope so because Zoe isn't a bad person. She might make some wrong decisions but I hope she gets close to the Wilkes eventually. Wade knows Zoe better than herself and if Vivian/they is/are still apprehensive towards Zoe going forward, he will point out that Zoe means well.

Last edited by Fogh; 11-12-2013 at 11:33 AM
Old 11-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
She didn't plan to misrepresent herself but then the comment from Vivian "You can't be family" made her panic and go another route. She wanted to know how the family was. If they were anything like The Breeland's she would never have fit in. She deserved what Vivian told her at the end, but I get that she was scared to meet them.
She is a grown woman. If she was scared you reach out to meet on a nuetral playing field. You don't crash a family party (especially a kids B-day party)where you mis- represent yourself. The drama she could have caused at an 8yr olds B-day party.. It was his day and she had no knowledge, actually she did have a clue of how they would react, So why risk ruining a childs special day for her own gain just because she was scared? She took her me me me to a whole new level IMO.

Last edited by lemers718; 11-12-2013 at 11:41 AM
Old 11-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
She is a grown woman. If she was scared you reach out to meet on a nuetral playing field. You don't crash a family party (especially a kids B-day party)where you mis- represent yourself. The drama she could have caused at an 8yr olds B-day party.. It was his day and she had no knowledge, actually she did have a clue of how they would react, So why risk ruining a childs special day for her own gain just because she was scared?
She did provide entertainment that the kids liked and that wouldn't have been there otherwise. Zoe means well imo. She goes about it the wrong way but she isn't out to hurt anyone. She doesn't want to be hurt, that is her motives for what she has done lately and she still ended up getting hurt.

As I said she didn't plan on misrepresenting herself. I wish people would cut her some slack once in while.

We complain what the writers do to Wade but we blame Zoe for what she does. I hope ZW picks up soon so we can be more positive in this thread.

Last edited by Fogh; 11-12-2013 at 11:46 AM
Old 11-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree with Fogh
Old 11-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
She did provide entertainment that the kids liked and that wouldn't have been there otherwise. Zoe means well imo. She goes about it the wrong way but she isn't out to hurt anyone. She doesn't want to be hurt, that is her motives for what she has done lately and she still ended up getting hurt.

As I said she didn't plan on misrepresenting herself. I wish people would cut her some slack once in while.We complain what the writers do to Wade but we blame Zoe for what she does. I hope ZW picks up soon so we can be more positive in this thread.
People have been cutting her slack for 2+ years.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

As I said she didn't plan on misrepresenting herself. I wish people would cut her some slack once in while.

We complain what the writers do to Wade but we blame Zoe for what she does. I hope ZW picks up soon so we can be more positive in this thread.
ITA with you Fogh!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
People have been cutting her slack for 2+ years.
No we haven't!! But we don't take any chance to bash one side of the ship we are following. We mention it and then we move on. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this thread.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

anyone see the movie The To Do List with zoe and george or rachel and scott zoe is a wade clone lol funny movie tho.

The To Do List (2013) - IMDb
Old 11-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaMaciel (View Post)
Do they really think we will ever enjoy watching Z/J together? Hated that last scene. Why they keep doing that? They give us those J/Z scenes like we should care about them. It's ridiculous!
they did the same with GZ. and why are they always trying to make wade look bad? UGH they are stupid and crazy. Why are they coming up with irrelevant and boring storylines when the key to success is right under their noses? they know damn well fans love both ZW and Wade and hate ZJ and ZG.

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 11-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG300 (View Post)
anyone see the movie The To Do List with zoe and george or rachel and scott zoe is a wade clone lol funny movie tho.

The To Do List (2013) - IMDb
I'm trying to convince my roommate to watch it, but if not I'll have to watch it myself. I only want to watch it to see RB jump every guy with a pulse hehe.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread