Old 05-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 05-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I liked Zoe wearing Wade's shirt in 2x6.

By the way, what time is 1x22 tonight?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-13-2013, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellian (View Post)
I'm no longer really worried that the show will do ZG.

SP said in his interview for Clevver TV (the only interview he's done in ages and shot about the time that the sh** was hitting the fan for the show) that he hoped his character would be single for awhile, and that Tansy will come back because he thinks her character was good for his character.

When the actor who plays a character whose major role is to be part of a romantic triangle says publicly that he wants out of that role, I think it's got to resonate with the network brass.
But the actors don't get to decide which storyline they get, as evidences by WB getting the cheating storyline.

I'm also no longer worried about Z/G. I just think the writers are going to give them some sort of closure so that we don't go back to them every 7 episodes. So if that means having 1 episode with them going on a date, that's fine with me. We need to know that Zoe is 100% over him.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I liked Zoe wearing Wade's shirt in 2x6.

By the way, what time is 1x22 tonight?
Love that too and it's tomorrow
Old 05-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The re-watch is tomorrow Cathy
Old 05-13-2013, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope I will be able to watch it at the same time as you tomorrow
Old 05-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
The re-watch is tomorrow Cathy
I knew that. Tonight Is getting caught up on Nashville.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
But the actors don't get to decide which storyline they get, as evidences by WB getting the cheating storyline.

I'm also no longer worried about Z/G. I just think the writers are going to give them some sort of closure so that we don't go back to them every 7 episodes. So if that means having 1 episode with them going on a date, that's fine with me. We need to know that Zoe is 100% over him.
I could respond with an entire catalog of shows where the actors became popular enough to not only write their own episodes, but also to form production companies that began to be credited in the show, and otherwise influenced most of the long-running shows in TV history -- but what would be the point?

I was simply trying to say that when you have an actor (whose bread and butter hinges on having the network like him) is willing to go public with his implicit dislike of plotlines that have been hated both critically and by most fans of the show, I'm pretty sure that SP felt comfortable enough saying what he said for it to have gone into the only interview he's done in ages.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Still have to decide when we'll do the re-watch(es)
Old 05-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellian (View Post)
I could respond with an entire catalog of shows where the actors became popular enough to not only write their own episodes, but also to form production companies that began to be credited in the show, and otherwise influenced most of the long-running shows in TV history -- but what would be the point?

I was simply trying to say that when you have an actor (whose bread and butter hinges on having the network like him) is willing to go public with his implicit dislike of plotlines that have been hated both critically and by most fans of the show, I'm pretty sure that SP felt comfortable enough saying what he said for it to have gone into the only interview he's done in ages.
I'll have to watch the interview again to be sure but I didn't get from SP that he disliked the storyline, he just stated his preferences.

And as you said, this storyline has been hated by almost everyone, so I have faith that the writers will listen to the public outcry (or the CW forces them to). Either way works for me.

And yes, a lot of actors have written episodes, become producers... in the shows they star in. That's pretty common, but I don't think SP has gone there yet.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
I'll have to watch the interview again to be sure but I didn't get from SP that he disliked the storyline, he just stated his preferences.

And as you said, this storyline has been hated by almost everyone, so I have faith that the writers will listen to the public outcry (or the CW forces them to). Either way works for me.

And yes, a lot of actors have written episodes, become producers... in the shows they star in. That's pretty common, but I don't think SP has gone there yet.
I absolutely agree that SP hasn't gone there yet -- which is the proof, to me, that his very candid statements were incredibly gutsy. The only thing I can even begin to imagine as a rationale for behavior that someone so clued in to LaLa Land politics as SP seems to be is that he knew that his statements in the interview would directly connect with not only the core audience for the show but also the concerns that the network brass must have been sh****** in their pants about while the finale was being filmed.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 05-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 05-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like that
Old 05-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Love it!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread