Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

No marriage proposal cliffhangers
Old 05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=BlueBellian;69535977]If she doesn't say yes immediately, I swear I'll scream rude words and throw things at the T.V.QUOTE]

No kidding!!! I think that if the CW lets the writers actually write that she hesitates just a little, there will be a serious RIOT at the Warner Brothers lot!!!
Old 05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
You don't think that would be a little soon?
Guess that would depend when they get back together.

I am guessing they will either barely be back together or just getting back together.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I would think so Cathy.

Maybe the proposal could be in the season 4 premiere or Christmas.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
No kidding!!! I think that if the CW lets the writers actually write that she hesitates just a little, there will be a serious RIOT at the Warner Brothers lot!!!
Given the number of people who are either cast or crew who have alluded to the fact that they're ZW shippers (from the interviews I've seen with SP, he seems to be another person who is quietly committed to our own little fandom), I think there could be more of a sit-down strike than a riot.

I've never seen so many clear signs that everyone on a show has clear opinions about how the plot should progress. I can only understand the public statements/allusions in an "Inside Baseball" sense: LG messed up really badly and everyone else wants the show to succeed, so they're making their sentiments clear (and public) to put pressure on the CW to fix the mess.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think they're smart enough to know she cannot hesitate
Old 05-13-2013, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

So my mind is in the gutter right now hehe. Could the CW please change their skin to clothes ratio and in the season 3 finale have ZW do a sex scene like in "The Last Kiss"?

I don't think it will be approciate for the timeslot but I sure wouldn't mind. I guy can dream right?
Old 05-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't know what that is. But it won't happen.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
So my mind is in the gutter right now hehe. Could the CW please change their skin to clothes ratio and in the season 3 finale have ZW do a sex scene like in "The Last Kiss"?

I don't think it will be approciate for the timeslot but I sure wouldn't mind. I guy can dream right?
I haven't seen the movie (I presume you're talking about the version with RB in it ), but every U.S. broadcast network has something called a "Standards and Practices" board.

I'm pretty sure that the finale to 122 was only allowed to be as hot as it was because it was also tastefully shot and aesthetically beautiful.

IOW, there will not only be no actual nudity (in any timeslot) but there won't even be explicitly sexual content during a lovemaking scene.

Sorry, but the U.S. is a country that was founded by Puritans (and I have a few of them in my ancestry so, to parody WB's hilarious tweet, "it is what it is").

Last edited by hopeless romantic; 05-13-2013 at 12:39 PM
Old 05-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

One more thing about that scene besides the obvious...they both seemed so much more comfortable around each other! She actually made a joke again!!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
One more thing about that scene besides the obvious...they both seemed so much more comfortable around each other! She actually made a joke again!!
Yeah I liked that! She has been trying to joke around a bit more lately. She did it about the food in the Rammer Jammer on the opening night as well.
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellian (View Post)
I haven't seen the movie (I presume you're talking about the version with RB in it ), but every U.S. broadcast network has something called a "Standards and Practices" board.

I'm pretty sure that the finale to 122 was only allowed to be as hot as it was because it was also tastefully shot and aesthetically beautiful.

IOW, there will not only be no actual nudity (in any timeslot) but there won't even be explicitly sexual content during a lovemaking scene.

Sorry, but the U.S. is a country that was founded by Puritans (and I have a few of them in my ancestry so, to parody WB's hilarious tweet, "it is what it is").
It's a shame is what it is hehe..

I saw an interview with RB and Zach Braff about the movie. RB said she planned to do movies only, or at least that was her plan at the time. Good for us that it turned out differently.
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The ice was cracked
Old 05-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope that while Zoe is in New York she just concentrates on becoming a better doctor for the town of Bluebell's citizens like she told her alumni magazine in 2x3. Her desire to improve her medical skills for Bluebell should be a signal to Wade that she loves him and his town. There should be no fooling around with Jonah or anyone else while she is trying to get perspective.
I believe that the drama can be reserved for George and Lemon in Seasons 3 and 4. Lemon has become such a likable person in season 2 that I think they could try to get back together. I think she could forgive him and he would see what he saw in her for 15 years.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread