Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I hope that while Zoe is in New York she just concentrates on becoming a better doctor for the town of Bluebell's citizens like she told her alumni magazine in 2x3. Her desire to improve her medical skills for Bluebell should be a signal to Wade that she loves him and his town. There should be no fooling around with Jonah or anyone else while she is trying to get perspective.
I agree.

As for Lemon and George, not sure I'd want the show to go there again. But who knows. Maybe they will and maybe they'll be good together.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
It's a shame is what it is hehe..

I saw an interview with RB and Zach Braff about the movie. RB said she planned to do movies only, or at least that was her plan at the time. Good for us that it turned out differently.
Speak for yourself.

Standards and Practices is the only thing that keeps the network airing The Bachelor from admitting that it's a show about a man (or woman, depending) trying out an entire stable of women for profit (again, to quote WB, "I feel a bit like a hooker") while all of the women are there for exactly the same reason.

I kinda like our U.S.ian Puritan sensibilities. I'm not in the camp that wants to return to 1950s values (because people that family members knew and loved died as a result of those values), but I'm not entirely eager for our already coarse discourse to sink lower.

Quote:
I hope that while Zoe is in New York she just concentrates on becoming a better doctor for the town of Bluebell's citizens like she told her alumni magazine in 2x3. Her desire to improve her medical skills for Bluebell should be a signal to Wade that she loves him and his town. There should be no fooling around with Jonah or anyone else while she is trying to get perspective.
I believe that the drama can be reserved for George and Lemon in Seasons 3 and 4. Lemon has become such a likable person in season 2 that I think they could try to get back together. I think she could forgive him and he would see what he saw in her for 15 years.
Not only do I want Zoe to focus on herself (and her profession) while she's in NY, but I want her to come back with the knowledge that she is loved.

Which is the exact reason I don't want Lemon to go back to George. It was clear to me throughout season one that George was going through the motions of loving Lemon, but didn't really have the commitment to honor his words. Unless his stint with LA results in a changed man, I don't want Lemon going anywhere near the craziness that seems to be associated with loving George.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The 1X22 scenes were as sexual as HOD will get and that's fine with me.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Knowing she is loved is big for her. It is what she does
With that that will help determine how much she has grown.

I don't think GL should ever get back together.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am speaking for myself. I wouldn't dare speak for anyone else.

I am very open to what season 3 brings. I still think that if there ever was a time to do ZG, it would be right off the bat in season 3 so we could get them over with. I still like my fic scenario where George shows up in NY and after the meet just to talk, they agree to go on that date they have been talking about. Then we won't have to see the build up and they can resolve it pretty quickly.

Zoe might forgive Wade while in NY, but she is far from ready to get involved with him again. He said he destroyed them the last time because of his insecurities and even though he said he was ready he hasn't shown much yet in her eyes. Getting the bar is big step but like Lemon said he acted like a ding dong after they had sex and so Zoe needs to see him change.

I am sure Wade will be hurt by ZG returning from NY but I can handle that for a few episodes. After ZG is done they don't know where the other stands and that is where the real build up starts. Wade thinks she has moved on and doesn't have feelings for him anymore. Zoe knows Wade was hurt but isn't sure whether to make the first move. Doesn't even matter if Wade is dating someone else or not. Then we have a moment over Christmas and by sweeps they are back together.

IF they are doing ZG at some point that is close to my ideal scenario. I don't want Zoe to return single, tell Wade that she has forgiven him but needs to see more of him changing and then after a while where Wade is showing that to Zoe, ZG happens.

When ZW gets together again I want it to be for good and if the are still teasing George at that point, I will worry that they will end up breaking ZW up again to do ZG in the end. That is my worst case scenario.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't want duck at all
Old 05-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Don't want duck at all
No one wants duck; I am just being realistic hehe.

If I could get a ZW build up without involving George because he is off pursuing Tansy then I am all for it. I just can't live in that bubble because I know it will burst at some point.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm staying in that bubble
Old 05-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I am speaking for myself. I wouldn't dare speak for anyone else.

I am very open to what season 3 brings. I still think that if there ever was a time to do ZG, it would be right off the bat in season 3 so we could get them over with. I still like my fic scenario where George shows up in NY and after the meet just to talk, they agree to go on that date they have been talking about. Then we won't have to see the build up and they can resolve it pretty quickly.

Zoe might forgive Wade while in NY, but she is far from ready to get involved with him again. He said he destroyed them the last time because of his insecurities and even though he said he was ready he hasn't shown much yet in her eyes. Getting the bar is big step but like Lemon said he acted like a ding dong after they had sex and so Zoe needs to see him change.

I am sure Wade will be hurt by ZG returning from NY but I can handle that for a few episodes. After ZG is done they don't know where the other stands and that is where the real build up starts. Wade thinks she has moved on and doesn't have feelings for him anymore. Zoe knows Wade was hurt but isn't sure whether to make the first move. Doesn't even matter if Wade is dating someone else or not. Then we have a moment over Christmas and by sweeps they are back together.

IF they are doing ZG at some point that is close to my ideal scenario. I don't want Zoe to return single, tell Wade that she has forgiven him but needs to see more of him changing and then after a while where Wade is showing that to Zoe, ZG happens.

When ZW gets together again I want it to be for good and if the are still teasing George at that point, I will worry that they will end up breaking ZW up again to do ZG in the end. That is my worst case scenario.
Have you ever eaten a Ding Dong?

I ask because my mom was an absolute stickler for dietary health, but the few times I got friends to share their Ding Dongs with me, they were clearly just sugar with air and a vague chocolate aroma.

It's no wonder to me that the company that makes them is bankrupt.

But I'm digressing because I absolutely do not understand why Wade walked like a man going to his hanging at the end of 221, but was all happy and jolly when he was post sexy-times in 222.

Which, I suppose, was the entire point of having Lemon point out that he was acting like a Ding Dong. It was a piece of retro-writing that was necessary to fix the mess that was episode 221.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
No one wants duck; I am just being realistic hehe.

If I could get a ZW build up without involving George because he is off pursuing Tansy then I am all for it. I just can't live in that bubble because I know it will burst at some point.
I'm in total agreement with you there. As much as I hate Zoe with Golden George, the writers have teased them on and off for over two years. They won't just drop them like that.
Now as almost everyone is a W/Z shipper, that (almost) guarantees that the focus will be on them but they will do GZ, even if its just to give closure to that couple and the very few fans they have.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Fogh you do make a good point and I agree she isn't ready to get back with him. But I so think she needs to forgive him.

I don't want duck either but I guess whatever happens has to happen as soon as we return and no matter what Wade will have his heart broken. Which then means the ball will be in Zoe's court to win Wade back.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

duck would just be a huge slap in the face to Wade.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
I'm in total agreement with you there. As much as I hate Zoe with Golden George, the writers have teased them on and off for over two years. They won't just drop them like that.
Now as almost everyone is a W/Z shipper, that (almost) guarantees that the focus will be on them but they will do GZ, even if its just to give closure to that couple and the very few fans they have.
I'm no longer really worried that the show will do ZG.

SP said in his interview for Clevver TV (the only interview he's done in ages and shot about the time that the sh** was hitting the fan for the show) that he hoped his character would be single for awhile, and that Tansy will come back because he thinks her character was good for his character.

When the actor who plays a character whose major role is to be part of a romantic triangle says publicly that he wants out of that role, I think it's got to resonate with the network brass.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Fogh you do make a good point and I agree she isn't ready to get back with him. But I so think she needs to forgive him.

I don't want duck either but I guess whatever happens has to happen as soon as we return and no matter what Wade will have his heart broken. Which then means the ball will be in Zoe's court to win Wade back.
Oh, I fully expect Zoe to have forgiven Wade but isn't ready to be with him.

IF Zoe returns single from NY I would like for her to say that to him. That she has forgiven him for hurting but she isn't ready to get involved with him yet and it has nothing to do with how she feels about him.

NOW IF Zoe returns with George then I actually don't want her to tell him. I'll rather have Wade believe that Zoe hasn't forgiven him and that is why she is with G. If Zoe has forgiven him then it will be more cruel and diminishing of their feelings if ZG are together. It is a delicate situation the writers have put themselves in.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Oh, I fully expect Zoe to have forgiven Wade but isn't ready to be with him.

IF Zoe returns single from NY I would like for her to say that to him. That she has forgiven him for hurting but she isn't ready to get involved with him yet and it has nothing to do with how she feels about him.

NOW IF Zoe returns with George then I actually don't want her to tell him. I'll rather have Wade believe that Zoe hasn't forgiven him and that is why she is with G. If Zoe has forgiven him then it will be more cruel and diminishing of their feelings if ZG are together. It is a delicate situation the writers have put themselves in.
Yes!! You are so smart!

BB makes a good point about SP's interview.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread