Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I'm okay with the break up. The reason for it I'm not okay with.
Same, I was expecting a breakup, but I did not think he was going to cheat. I thought that Zoe was going to accuse him of cheating & they were going to fight about it, then it was going to come out that he didn't cheat & Zoe would go apologize to Wade, but he'd break up with her for not trusting him. Then I thought we'd get an amazing ILY make up scene in the finale
Old 03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That's exactly what I thought was going to happen Sophie.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't either.
that would have been stupid, going GZ for a group of fans when you have a whole fanbase of ZW supporters that are going to be furious is not worth it, so there just has to be something, they have to have something, even if the road is bumpy and rough gain may actually be worth the pain in the end, at least that's what i'm hoping for
Old 03-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

I never wanted a break up ever, never thought it was necessary from the get go. But the way they did was especially bad. I could have handled a short term break up but this one is going to be drawn out forever and we may never see them back together depending on how much time the show has.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Karolina. It's completely illogical to try to please a small group of people when you know it will make 99.9% of your audience angry.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think if they go with GZ it won't be to please the small fanbase it will be because t hat is where LG wants the show to go and it is her artistic vision and she is choosing that over what the majority of fans want. Still stupid but it will be done for herself over anyone else.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Karolina. It's completely illogical to try to please a small group of people when you know it will make 99.9% of your audience angry.
that's why i believe it has to be something about this. LG is not completly free to do what she wants, it's her job to make audience intrested and entertained. and audience is intrested in zade
Old 03-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If that's what she's doing, she won't have a show anymore because her audience will be gone. She's not suppose to be making a show for herself. It's suppose to be for us.

I agree Karolina.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
If that's what she's doing, she won't have a show anymore because her audience will be gone. She's not suppose to be making a show for herself. It's suppose to be for us.

I agree Karolina.
exactly, ita Kate!

Quote:
I think if they go with GZ it won't be to please the small fanbase it will be because t hat is where LG wants the show to go and it is her artistic vision and she is choosing that over what the majority of fans want. Still stupid but it will be done for herself over anyone else.
that's true, but there are also producers who only care about the ratings and people's interest. and i'm not sure it's her artistic version, she has had some good WZ episodes, too. and choosing her vision over majority of fans would result in her loosing her show, and i doubt that is something she would want, loosing her job i mean
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I agree Karolina.
I agree but she already went with a cheating storyline that made 99% of the audience angry and will definitely alienate a lot of viewers to do what she wanted to do with the plot already. She had to know the audience wouldn't like it but she did it anyway and the producers let her so....
Old 03-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 03-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
I agree but she already went with a cheating storyline that made 99% of the audience angry and will definitely alienate a lot of viewers to do what she wanted to do with the plot already. She had to know the audience wouldn't like it but she did it anyway.
that's why i think there's a purpose behind it
Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm with Karolina on that. There must be a purpose. Hopefully that purpose is what we want.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
that's why i think there's a purpose behind it
Except what they already have done could cost them the show even if there is some purpose down the road. We may not even get that far as to see it. It was a dumb move and they still did it.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully the purpose will be revealed this season.