Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's really a lot of cameras for different purposes I wish I could figure out one I would like to buy for myself

Ah ok, I hope you have fun when you go there in September!

Hi there Hm, that's a good question. This is what Amazon.com says:

Hart of Dixie: The Complete Second Season Starring Rachel Bilson, Jamie King, Wilson Bethel and Cress Williams (Oct 15, 2013)

I went to the hairdresser's today (and I hate going there, so I am glad I got it over with ) and tonight I'm gonna have Greek for dinner with my friends

Happy Monday, everyone!
Old 08-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Hi there Hm, that's a good question. This is what Amazon.com says:

Hart of Dixie: The Complete Second Season Starring Rachel Bilson, Jamie King, Wilson Bethel and Cress Williams (Oct 15, 2013)
Thanks for your reply!

I live in Europe and didn't think of looking for the DVD on Amazon.com because I cannot watch the American version on my DVD player. But I am sure the release date at Amazon.uk will be similar. Mind you, it's still quite a long wait...
Old 08-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't watch the American DVDs either I suppose the European versions of S2 will come out a bit later after the US versions

It's definitely a long wait, especially since S3 will already have started then!

If you don't mind me asking, where in Europe do you live? I am from Germany
Old 08-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I can't watch the American DVDs either I suppose the European versions of S2 will come out a bit later after the US versions

It's definitely a long wait, especially since S3 will already have started then!

If you don't mind me asking, where in Europe do you live? I am from Germany
Hi Steffi,
I'm from Germany, too, and my name is Anne.

I wonder, do you watch the episodes on SIXX at all? I personally can't bear the German dubbing so I rather watch the original eps. Much more fun and much less wait...
Old 08-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, it's so funny how many German people are on this board - Anni, my co-mod who is currently on holiday, is from Germany too Hi Anne!

I agree about the dubbing, the first time I heard their German voices I thought my ears would fall off any second I am watching the episodes nevertheless, because my sister and a friend are watching them for the first time, and I wanna talk to them about what happened

I'm going to see Robbie Williams tonight in Munich's Olympic Stadium - really looking forward to that
Old 08-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Loyal Fan

^Awww - good for you! Have fun, Robbie is one of my favourites!
I've seen him on his last tour when he was in Cologne. Unfortunately I live close to Denmark so it's always a hell of a travel if I want to see a popular band live on stage as they always tend to perform in bigger cities.

Yeah the German dubbing with TV series such as HoD or The Vampire diares is usually awful due to financial restraints and time pressure. I always try to avoid watching those as they spoil the enjoyment for me. Luckily my English is not too bad so that's not a problem for me.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation How are you guys doing? What did I miss? I hope everything is well!? I had a wonderful time on my vacation, it was really beautiful

Catia - I'm sorry, I'm so late, but HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a fantastic day!

Anne - welcome to the thread It's good to have new people here I'm Anni and from Germany as well

Steffi - I hope you had fun at the Robbie concert last night!? I'm going to see him on Sunday

Happy Thursday
Old 08-08-2013, 03:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Anni,
thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to have found my way here as there are hardly any - or rather no - German fanboards for HoD and I am looking forward to posting here! Can't wait for the new season to start...

Great to hear you had a nice holiday. I will be off for my 2 weeks' summer vacation next Friday...
Old 08-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anni, welcome back! So glad to have you back and so glad to hear you had a great vacation!

Anne, that sucks that you have to travel longer distances to go to concerts I know, sometimes artists even spare one part of Germany completely and only perform in the northern part or in the southern part

Robbie was so awesome though! He really knows how to entertain a crowd, and he had each of the people in the audience wrapped around his little finger, it's incredible The last encore was Angels, and when the crowd sang along so loudly it was amazing Plus, we had a nice view of the stage with the Olympic Tower and a ferris wheel in the background
Anni, you will have the best time at the concert, I promise!

Same for me, Anne, my English is okay as well, so I can definitely watch all my shows in English too

Anne, where are you going on vacation?

I am going to London in four weeks and I can't wait!!
Old 08-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Steffi, it's great to hear you had a wonderful time at the concert last night. I wish I could have been there but I guess I have to content myself with the DVD of the tour that will surely come out sooner or later... Mind you, I still think Robbie's Swing performance at the Royal Albert Hall was the best he ever did - so many emotions!

Tell me about artists sparing the North of Germany! The closest they get is usually Berlin (U2) or not Germany at all (Stereophonics). The best chance this year was Depeche Mode in Hamburg - but I didn't get any tickets...

I'll be off to Denmark to our usual holiday spot at the North Sea coast. It's not a far journey and you can't beat the fresh air and nature...

I've been to London on a short trip this April. Best city in the world! I used to work there for a while so it's always a bit like coming home for me... I hope you'll have a fantastic time there!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the nice welcome back, guys

Steffi - I'm glad you had such a great time at the Robbie concert I can't wait to see him live again I've been to his last tour and he really makes the best show, he's the perfect entertainer

Aw, Denmark sounds nice, Anne I'm sure you're going to have a great time

I've never been to London so far, but I definitely wanna go there one day
I'm probably going to Paris in September/October, if I have enough money left

Happy Friday
Old 08-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They even offered to buy a DVD of the very same concert on Wednesday... they were recording it and you could buy the concert DVD right after the concert... I didn't do that though, I thought it would maybe be quite expensive And I have the Live at Knebworth DVD, which is still one of my favorite concert DVDs

I'm sorry about the Depeche Mode concert, Anne

By the way, we also have a German Thread here on the HoD board, here: http://www.fanforum.com/f371/german-.../#post66957515

I've only heard great things about London so far, I am really looking forward to going there! Right now, New York City is the best city in the world for me, I've been there three times and it never fails to amaze me

Aw Anni, Paris sounds so great! I've only heard great things about Paris as well When you go, be sure to take lots of pictures!

Happy Friday, everyone
Old 08-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi girls I'm back and I have a great news I had a job interview last monday and they offered me a job I'm so happy and excitated at the same time...is it normal????

Anni thanks for birthday wishes I'm glad you had fun on your vacation

Hi Anne I'm Catia and I'm from Italy
Old 08-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Catia, congrats! That's great news! What kind of job is it and will you keep the other jobs you have as well?

I am in Dresden right now. We are going to a lake today and will be swimming and hanging out in the sun, and tonight we're gonna have a barbecue A perfect summer day!

Happy Saturday, everyone!
Old 08-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi there, Catia, and congratulations on your new job! :waves:

Thanks for pointing out the German thread on this boad to me, Steffi!
I've never been to NYC and I'd love to go there one day. But since I am not very comfortable on flights that take longer than 2 hours I'll have to postpone my visit until they've invented faster planes...

And a trip to Paris sounds wonderful, too. Phantastic city!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread