Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Jess I like the title the way it is, and it's the truth too
I want to say again how sorry I am about what happened to your uncle! This is really a tragedy
I hope you had fun at the zoo! I love going to the zoo

I had such a great weekend. We had so much fun at the theme park, and the weather was beautiful except for yesterday when it wouldn't stop raining My friend whose father died six weeks ago was with us too and I think it was SO good for her. She was able to see different things, hear different things, and have fun, if only for three days. Her mother is going to be released from the hospital this week and there is new stress coming up for her, so it was important she was with us.

Jess, the pics you took look amazing I wish I was able to take pretty pictures like that
Old 07-30-2013, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Steffi Yeah, it is really tragedy

I had a lot of fun at the Zoo and thanks for liking my pictures

Glad to see you had a great weekend

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 07-31-2013, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you don't mind me asking, Jess, what kind of camera did you use? I am currently looking for a new digital camera and I am wondering which model to buy.

I did some grocery shopping today, and tonight I am going to have dinner at my dad's Tomorrow I am going to meet my ex colleagues in Munich for lunch, and then another friend for dinner, also in Munich. Lots of yummy food ahead of me

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Old 07-31-2013, 05:38 AM
Supreme Fan

just stopping by to say Hi! I've been quite busy at work lately and haven't got time to post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
If you don't mind me asking, Jess, what kind of camera did you use? I am currently looking for a new digital camera and I am wondering which model to buy.

I did some grocery shopping today, and tonight I am going to have dinner at my dad's Tomorrow I am going to meet my ex colleagues in Munich for lunch, and then another friend for dinner, also in Munich. Lots of yummy food ahead of me

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
I have a Rollei Super Zoom Powerflex 210 HD It really good to take pictures far away Only downside is it needs regular batteries..

Hope you have a good time tonight

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Catia, I've missed you here Sorry to hear you have to work so much! Is there any end in sight?

Jess, the camera looks so cool Is it handy, I mean, does it fit in a purse? I am looking for a camera that's handy and easy to carry around
Jess, wasn't it you that visited Efteling? Is that an amusement park in Sweden? Because today in the morning there was an advertisement for Efteling on German TV and I had to think of you

I had such a lovely day I met my ex colleagues for lunch (I even visited the office I once worked in and talked to my old boss - everyone was very welcoming and we chatted for a while, and my friend and her baby boy accompanied me, so there was even more commotion around us, but it was really nice). Afterwards my friend and I went to have coffee with another ex colleague of mine, and in the evening I met a friend I went to school with for dinner. I just got back home. It was a really lovely day

My friend’s little baby boy is so super cute! He was laughing and squealing with glee all the time! And he has such pretty blue eyes, and his skin is so soft Such a cute and happy little baby
Old 08-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jess, the camera looks so cool Is it handy, I mean, does it fit in a purse? I am looking for a camera that's handy and easy to carry around
Not a small purse, but if you have a bigger purse it will fit
Quote:
Jess, wasn't it you that visited Efteling? Is that an amusement park in Sweden? Because today in the morning there was an advertisement for Efteling on German TV and I had to think of you
No, I never been there I had to look it up because I never heard about it before and it is in the Netherlands

I have only been to amusement parks in Sweden & USA. The ones is USA was Sea World & Busch Gardens

Quote:
I had such a lovely day I met my ex colleagues for lunch (I even visited the office I once worked in and talked to my old boss - everyone was very welcoming and we chatted for a while, and my friend and her baby boy accompanied me, so there was even more commotion around us, but it was really nice). Afterwards my friend and I went to have coffee with another ex colleague of mine, and in the evening I met a friend I went to school with for dinner. I just got back home. It was a really lovely day

My friend’s little baby boy is so super cute! He was laughing and squealing with glee all the time! And he has such pretty blue eyes, and his skin is so soft Such a cute and happy little baby
Sounds like a great day

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-02-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not a small purse, but if you have a bigger purse it will fit
Thanks for the info Since I am going to London in September I really want my own camera (I only have an old one) to take pretty pictures

Okay, then someone else must have gone to Efteling - but who?
Which Sea World and Busch Gardens have you been to? I have been to Sea World in San Diego and Disneyland in Anaheim
And what was the name of the amusement park in Sweden you went to?

I cleaned my whole apartment today, including the windows! Then I baked lemon cake pops, later I am going to a beergarden and afterwards I am going to the public pool - I love summer

Happy Friday, everyone
Old 08-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Catia, I've missed you here Sorry to hear you have to work so much! Is there any end in sight?
Actually it's getting worse I have another job interview next monday morning
wish me luck!

on the bright side today is my birthday too bad I have to work at the pharmacy this afternoon...
Old 08-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

Quote:
Thanks for the info Since I am going to London in September I really want my own camera (I only have an old one) to take pretty pictures

Okay, then someone else must have gone to Efteling - but who?
Which Sea World and Busch Gardens have you been to? I have been to Sea World in San Diego and Disneyland in Anaheim
And what was the name of the amusement park in Sweden you went to?
You're welcome I understand that you want your own camera I have 4 different cameras

I have no idea
It was in Florida I was there for a month Wish I could have gone to Disneyworld too, but I never got the chance

Oh, I have been to a lot of them But here is the ones I can think of for now: Liseberg, Astrid Lindgrens Värld, High Chaparral, Gröna Lund, Kolmårdens Djurpark (the zoo I was last weekend), Ölands Djur & Nöjes park, Skara Sommarland etc

Quote:
I cleaned my whole apartment today, including the windows! Then I baked lemon cake pops, later I am going to a beergarden and afterwards I am going to the public pool - I love summer

Happy Friday, everyone
Wow, you are doing a lot today Hope you have a great day

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygirl (View Post)
wish me luck!

on the bright side today is my birthday too bad I have to work at the pharmacy this afternoon...
Happy birthday!!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-04-2013, 05:10 AM
Supreme Fan

thanks everyone I had a great birthday with losts of gifts and cake

Happy Sunday!
Old 08-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
wish me luck!
Are you going to keep all the jobs then? What is the job interview for? Good luck!!!

Happy belated birthday, Catia I hope you enjoyed the day despite having to work at the pharmacy

Jess, you have four different cameras? Are they all for different purposes? Or when do you use which one?

Was Liseberg the one you were at recently? Because I remember you talking about going to an amusement park... or have I imagined that as well?

Yesterday we went shopping and then had a barbecue with friends in the evening It was a really nice summer night! Today we visited two of our friends and then my mom and grandma came over and we had ice cream together. It was a really nice weekend!

Happy Sunday, everyone
Old 08-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jess, you have four different cameras? Are they all for different purposes? Or when do you use which one?

Was Liseberg the one you were at recently? Because I remember you talking about going to an amusement park... or have I imagined that as well?
Two I take with me to the concerts. One for recording sounds and one for pictures One System Camera to take more pro pictures/prepared pictures.

The last one is the one I brought with me too the Zoo. It is easier to carry with you on trips and it will take really good pictures

No, but I will go to that one in September But I remember I talked about it at some point here

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi there!

Don't know where to post/ask this so I hope it is ok if I post my question here...
Is there any info on when the DVDs for S2 will be released? The release dates for some of the other CW productions have been known for quite a while now but there are no news regarding HoD. Thanks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread