Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

everyone go to twitter now and tweet We Need A S3 Of Hart of Dixie we are trying to trend it so please help it's really important

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 02-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Addicted Fan

I have to say, the episode was EXCELLENT!! The writing, acting, everything! George was GREAT in this episode! Saw him as a lawyer and a new side to him all together. And George Tucker still protecting and defending Zoe Hart! I actually didn't think they would have Wade cheat, but they did! WOW!

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 02-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
I have to say, the episode was EXCELLENT!! The writing, acting, everything! George was GREAT in this episode! Saw him as a lawyer and a new side to him all together. And George Tucker still protecting and defending Zoe Hart! I actually didn't think they would have Wade cheat, but they did! WOW!
They had to break them up some how. Looks like Zoe gets right back in the saddle.
It really was great to see this side of G come out. He has a mind of his own and he dont put up w/anyones crap anymore

Last edited by GZphan; 02-26-2013 at 07:26 PM
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Wade cheated on Zoe?? What. I have to watch this episode tonight, I missed it. Was there any great Zoe and George scenes.

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 02-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
Wade cheated on Zoe?? What. I have to watch this episode tonight, I missed it. Was there any great Zoe and George scenes.
There were nice scenes with George being pretty protective of Zoe. And confronting Wade and being pissed off that he cheated. He was almost about to beat Wade before Tansy stopped him.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

^AWW.. George is so sweet.. I love him so much... I love that he is all protective when it comes to Zoe... Oh Wade why did you cheat?

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 02-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was GREAT! Scott Porter finally got the screen time he deserves as a show lead...he had a fun side and was back to lawyering, which I know many, myself included, LOVE!

I also loved the George was so protective of Zoe, not a surprise though because he has been the one person always on her side since the Pilot. Zoe growing as a person with her now-ended relationship with Wade and moving on it looks like with hotty, Jonah, are all things I think will eventually lead her to George. They both have been learning about themselves and by being with other people, I hope we get the stars aligning soon.

Tom/Wanda's wedding was adorable...I loved how their wedding storyline weaved everyone into the storyline. Rupp playing Wanda's mother was hilarious and I loved how her situation with her ex-husband gave a window to Zoe about her current situation with Wade.

I know the Wade faithful will think tonight's episode was horrible but this episode was a great one...for all characters involved. I'm excited for next week's episode but NOT excited for the hiatus that follows.

-Elaina
Old 02-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Addicted Fan

To be honest, I think they could have gone a better way of breaking ZW than cheating but it was inevitable. They don't communicate well, they are very different, and have had problems every episode since officially getting together, and Wade's insecurities would always threaten their relationship. I don't condone Wade cheating but he was in a very dark place, and I don't think Zoe will forgive him anytime soon, and there will always be that lack of trust there for Zoe, but I think Wade needed this IMO. He needed to sink so low that he looks at his life and realizes he needs to change. People keep saying this cheating thing is OOC for Wade since he had chances before but those chances before didn't stem from these circumstances, drunk and insecure and depressed. I don't think it is as OOC as every thinks.

Now I'm reading that we, as GZ fans, shouldn't be pleased with ZW ending this way so that GZ can now get together since Wade is now the bad guy. Tear down the popular with the fans guy, to make the not-so-popular guy look better. Please, writers and execs know fans to go that way. They focus on their story not the fans.

I'm glad we got lawyer George back in this episode. SO FUN TO WATCH! Scott Porter was brilliant. I kinda wanted to see him beat Wade. And Zoe obviously will be rebounding for a little while with Jonah and maybe others, but I don't think she'll be rebounding with George. Zoe didn't want to be George's rebound, George isn't going to want to be Zoe's either. So I think GZ will still have a great story when they finally happen.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

holy batman people are freaking out.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah tell me about it. the ZW fandom is off the rails!! so pissed and so heartbroken

ETA: Leila co-wrote this episode! just sayin'

Last edited by dalejr89; 02-26-2013 at 09:06 PM
Old 02-26-2013, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
yeah tell me about it. the ZW fandom is off the rails!! so pissed and so heartbroken

ETA: Leila co-wrote this episode! just sayin'
Leila gz fan for life.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Damn straight!! LOL!

I need for someone with photoshop abilities to make gifs of Scott/George dancing in tonight's episode.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

The Heisman pose.

And George 'The Monster'... He did look a bit like the Hulk in Lavon's office. Seriously, they need to fit that man for some new clothes this season. I know HoD has a small budget, but SP has put on at least 20 lbs of muscle since last season...

I like that we got a Crossbow and a NYC reference with George this episode... Orbits re-aligning anyone?

Tansy did NOT like George giving Zoe his breakfast...

I loved the G/W confrontation scene... protective George is hot.

I saw that LG was a writer for tonight's episode- if there was ever a doubt of her loyalties... that should clear it up.

Last edited by raeofsun; 02-27-2013 at 04:29 AM
Old 02-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Damn straight!! LOL!

I need for someone with photoshop abilities to make gifs of Scott/George dancing in tonight's episode.
as soon as my dl is done I'll do it tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

^^awesomesauce!! thanks Shu!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread