Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Inevitable | George ♥ Zoe | #16: Because he always saw them circling back towards each other at some point.

welcome to the 16th
zoe ♥ george
appreciation thread

the supporters
1. until morning
2. noelle
3. Chrissalaugha
4. Elena_1716
5. then you must kiss me
6. Kiane
7. Cosmic Love
8. ~ Fire & Ice ~
9. Stay to the Lights
10. xlennie
11. Comfortably Numb
12. ~anni~
13. julyhsm
14. tsforever
15. Suddenly Enlightened
16. Leah_LL_Fan
17. IviilBrown
18. blazing star
19. NBalways
20. BlackHalo
21. naturellebella
22. forever yours
22. Laurababora
23. serendipity or fate
24. BoxingKangaroo
25. dalejr89
26. Heαrt&Souℓ
27. Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
28. TruLove
29. Zee...
30. speedoflifexx
31. Queen of Babble
32. MPFan09
33. kerbear28
34. GZphan
35. Miss Golightly
36. CloisFan
37. toxicgurl169
38. michi-a
39. Evenstar9885
39. Famu
40. Miss Rose
41. LazySummer
42. forblueskiesxx
43. hollowmeadow
44. LysCat
45. AllForBeLieving
46. TuggyAngel
47. xoSummer
48. Kimberly
49. susana@
50. sem1222
51. Kisara
52. Sehj_Delena
53. sprezzatura
54. niadk
55. Venetia
56. Jensen girl22
57. ale-la-pazza1
58. forever yours
59. raeofsun
60. TeamLaFox
61. Fan_Girl

the reasons
Because she almost killed the guy she kinda liked.
Because he saved her from Burt Reynolds.
Because they struck magic, from the moment they met.
Because he climbed into the mud to save her well-toned ass.
Because that goodbye scene was not their last... it's just the beginning with them.
Because he confided in her about his love for Lemon.
Because she has a strong policy against strangers chopping her up into little pieces.
Because he hopes she finds what she's looking for.
Because he's showing her that small towns have their perks.
Because if he wanted to see her again, he could have just asked.
Because he wasn't dying to be seen with her in public, and she couldn't blame him.
Because he stands up for her right to be in BlueBell.
Because she's got googly-eyes for golden-boy George.
Because he'll take his chances being seen talking to her.
Because it didn't occur to him that she signed herself up for the cooking contest.
Because he's keeping track of how she hasn't started off well in BlueBell, and she's glad...
Because he has no interest in Zoe Hart, but when banned from seeing her, he couldn't stay away.
Because "what I got out of that mish-mash.. 'you're having problems with your gumbo'."
Because, "You're coming with me, okay?"
Because he wasn't afraid to grab her purse.
Because they both love the sweet corn risotto from the same restaurant in New York.
Because if George had ever seen Zoe in New York, he'd probably remember.
Because he took her to the market to buy gumbo ingredients.
Because he gave her his tie to use as a tourniquet.
Because she was so focused and in control, and he thought it was amazing and impressive.
Because George doesn't care if Lemon finds out he was with Zoe.
Because she's new in town and doesn't have any friends, and he doesn't like ultimatums, and likes to be trusted.
Because it's "babysteps."
Because she was doing a pretty good job of letting him in.
Because they're the only two Woody Allen fans in BlueBell.
Because she reminds him of a lot of things.
Because Addie was right, with the right person, it does just flow.
Because "There's gotta be some other guy in this town. Someone like George, but single."
because he also misses New York, especially this time of year
because he was wondering if he might want to help her with some of the research
because they will have the BEST take-out that Fancy's has to offer
because everybody knows she's been making eyes at George Tucker
because he admits there may be some sparks there
because yes, they may have flirted
Because the way they looked at each other when they said goodbye said it was just for now
Because “Your Majesty.”
Because “Not in the eye. You just looked me right in the eye!”
Because Zoe’s speech at the MOTY cocktail party revealed her true feelings for George to the entire town!
Because Zoe feels “Lucky to know someone so funny and charming. A man who listens when he’s with you, who really hears you. Who gets you, like no one else ever did.”
Because “I’ve been working like crazy to not have a thing for George since I got here.”
Because he knew that she would call her father…for him. And that’s why he couldn’t ask her to.
Because she did call her father for him.
Because when he grabbed her hand in the hospital room, their connection was UNDENIABLE.
Because her father assumed things between her and Mr. Tucker’s son were “serious.”
Because the look they exchanged after he invited her and her father to dinner was SO SWEET!
Because he got all nervous and flustered when her father interrogated him about the significance of their relationship.
Because Zoe calling her father would make sense if she and George were an “item.”
Because it was OBVIOUS to her father that she has feelings for George.
Because she has no interest in being the person to break George’s heart.
Because “Close talking like this could look like kissing. If anyone saw us right now they would think we were kissing…but we’re not.”
Because when he saw Lavon kissing Lemon, Zoe was the only one he trusted to talk to about it.
Because the look on her face after he told her they were not friends said it all.
Because he gets to start over now, while he is still young, vibrant, and, let’s face it, kinda cute.
Because “(Lemon) wasn’t my destiny. So now it’s my job to find out what or WHO that destiny is."
Because he hopes to see Zoe Hart around again…real soon.
Because “Don’t die.”
Because “You need to seize the day, Zoe Hart.”
Because “What if George is my destiny…?”
Because the smiles these two were exchanging while he was singing in the jazz club were ELECTRIC.
Because “There are a lot of things you don’t know about me, Zoe Hart.”
Because they both want to go to Uganda to see the gorillas in the wild….one of the many things they have in common.
Because “You two lead such an amazing life”….”We really do.”
Because, “Zoe Hart, from the first time I picked you up by the side of the road, you have gotten me.”
Because he’s done everything on his to-do list, except one….
Because kissing Zoe Hart was on his list.
Because their AMAZING first kiss was all that we had hoped for and more!
Because at the end of their night together in New Orleans, they both understood that it was time to go home.
Because, “This night was magical…”
Because, “What is that look on your face?” HOPE
Because “Now I know that George and I would be, that we could be great together.”
Because she put her napkin from the jazz club up on her mirror.
Because she felt the need to give her hair a good toss before she told him to come in.
Because he was up all night wanting to talk to her.
Because he makes her flustered….and he’s flustered, too.
Because he can’t stop thinking about last night.
Because their night together was possibly the best night of his life.
Because she knows he felt what she did in New Orleans.
Because Zoe understands how Rose feels about Frederick Dean…
Because, “I’m real lucky to have you in my life, Zoe.”
Because Zoe wanted to show George that she is in this race, too.
Because the smiles they exchanged during the Bluebell Battle were too cute!
Because, “I don’t want to be just friends. I joined this race to fight for you.”
Because “I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait no matter how long it takes.”
Because even if he made his “choice,” we think he’ll be changing his mind…
Because she crashed his “dream” wedding.
Because he kept his napkin from the jazz club, too…and put it right in his back pocket. It made him sad to look at it, but he couldn’t let it go.
Because he couldn’t hide how thrown he was when he learned that Zoe had decided to stay…as in for good.
Because she won't make anything difficult for him…
Because “We will find a way to coexist. And every day from here on out will get easier…Right?”
Because “I told George I was staying, and he looked like he was going to throw up” and it’s a good thing.
Because “He was upset because he still has feelings for me.”
Because “if it’s not today, then…”
Because “Why didn’t anyone tell me she was staying?”
Because there is nothing that can erase what he feels for Zoe.
Because he can’t marry Lemon when a part of him is in love with someone else.
Because George Tucker standing soaking wet in her doorway is one beautiful picture.
Because he thought that if she went to New York he might be able to put her out of his mind, but now he knows that he can’t…and he doesn’t want to.
Because he kissed her softly as the rain fell. Sigh.
Because he’ll call her tomorrow.
Because “We got a lot to talk about.”
Because he called off his wedding and made a “grand romantic gesture.”
Because he chose HER, and he wants HER.
Because he just turned his whole life upside-down for her.
Because he was jealous.
Because he admitted it was his fault for not telling her how he felt sooner.
Because “So choose me.”
Because “I suddenly felt the girl of my dreams right there within my reach and I HAD TO REACH.”
Because “it was either that or risk spending the rest of my life wondering if I let the girl that I know I am meant to be with slip right through my fingers.”
Because he is ALL in.
Because he fought Wade for her. He fought for her.
Because “We need to take our time. Baby steps. Sometimes, it’s about baby steps.”
Because as much as she wants to ride off into the sunset with him, she can’t right now.
Because he knows how he feels about her, and he knows they can make this work.
Because she can’t be his rebound.
Because she wants to be with him so much…she let him go and asked him to date other people.
Because “One day soon, the stars will align and you will be single and healed, and so will I.”
Because she wants him to be happy.
Because her telling him to date other people…THAT he’s still not happy about.
Because "I am not givin’ up on the two of us.”
Because he is still hoping that they’ll be together someday.
Because he is going to take this time and become the best version of himself that he possibly can be, because well, she deserves that.
Because he deserves that, too.
Because she was so NOT “fine with it” when she found out he was trying to have a one-night-stand.
Because “You can relax, alright. He struck out.”
Because she was relieved that he struck out.
Because “George Tucker, don’t move!”… "Why? Is there a bee in my hair?!”
Because “Do I have time for at least one hurricane?”
Because he sang in Wade’s band for her.
Because it bothered her to see all the other women at the concert noticing George.
Because “Who knew George Tucker could sing like that?” Well…Zoe did.
Because his first date was a disaster, and the first person he told about it was Zoe.
Because it felt good to have himself out there…trying.
Because “You just gotta put yourself first sometimes, I guess.”
Because he slept-walked into her house in the middle of the night and left his toothbrush.
Because she pepper-sprayed him thinking he was a psycho freak!
Because she convinced him to let her observe him over night to find out the cause of his sleepwalking.
Because "You probably won't end up in the Gulf, but just in case, wear a life vest."
Because “See you tonight, Doctor.”… "Happy Halloween!”
Because his routine doesn’t usually have Zoe following him around all night.
Because “You won’t even notice that I’m here.” Sure, Zoe.
Because “How about for tonight, you change, maybe, over…there.” Ahem.
Because “You really think this is a good idea?”
Because the tension on that houseboat was palpable.
Because, “Whatever you say, Doc.”
Because he was going to be a firefighter.
Because “Just pretend that I’m not here.”… "Yeah, that’s gonna be pretty much impossible.”
Because she lost George!
Because when George sleepwalks, Zoe is his girlfriend.
Because “You look awfully pretty this evening.”
Because it was time to go to bed and he held her hand.
Because “So...We’re together, huh?”… "Duh!”
Because “George, are we happy?”… "How can we not be?”
Because “Zoe, you and I, we belong…”
Because they almost kissed again. Sure, he was sleeping-walking, but still!
Because in his dream state, he is in a relationship with Zoe. Zoe is the girl of his dreams. Literally.
Because “it’s not really that big of a surprise, is it?”
Because “Zoe, a part of me is still hung up on you. Like a big, big part. Like pretty much most of me. Like ALL of me.”
Because “The question is, why aren’t we together again?”
Because of course she is still hung up on him, too.
Because we have to think in terms of the long game.
Because he accepted it when she told him that now was not the right time for them.
Because the look on his face when he said good night to her was heartbreaking.
Because “Hey, you wanted me to date. I’m just asking for the same thing." -- ”That is not funny.”
Because “If you need any legal protection, you just give me a call.”
Because she hid behind Wade’s bed to keep their relationship from George.
Because she was afraid George would hate both of them forever.
Because he’s known for awhile, and he’s okay with it…kinda okay with it.
Because when Wade told her that George knows and doesn’t care, the disappointed look on her face spoke volumes.
Because “He says he’s fine with it.” – “Really? He is?”
Because George not being jealous of her being with Wade was NOT cool and NOT what she wanted.
Because she was surprised when Wade told her that George was dating Tansy…because they’re so different.
Because “Actually, it’s a Class C felony…” – “Oh! Nice.”
Because it was painful for her to see him kiss Tansy in her office.
Because he knew she was watching.
Because “So maybe wisecracking wheelman suits you.”
Because “Maybe life’s not a picture. Maybe it’s a movie. And I for one am curious to see how this one ends.”
Because Zoe’s mom has heard about George.
Because “That’s George Tucker, the man you may or may not be in love with?”
Because "Nothing happened to derail that wedding. That's for sure."
Because their first meeting after Wade and Zoe “made it official” was delightfully awkward and bittersweet.
Because, “Yeah, I hope that’s not too weird for you.”
Because “You could take all of the single guys in Bluebell and throw ‘em in one room. You were bound to date someone I knew.” – “And you were bound to date their ex-wife.” – “Touche”
Because “Life in Bluebell.” – “Sure.”
Because Wade went to George for advice about Zoe (and those who would ask WWLLJJD?)

the future titles
"It's like Zoe Hart has flipped some New York switch in you, and you're not the same person anymore..."

the previous threads
#1#2#3#4#5
#6#7#8#9#10
#11#12#13#14#15

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr

Last edited by dalejr89; 03-03-2013 at 04:44 AM
Old 02-20-2013, 07:37 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Reposted from last- I posted as this one was opened.

I've got to watch again to fully appreciate everything, but I LOVED the look George gave Zoe when she came in, asking about Wade. He felt so bad for her and wanted so badly to tell her what happened. So much emotion in that one look.

I hope we continued to get GZ time in the rest of the episodes to build them up for next season!

I agree with the rest- cracks in GT, Tansy liking the TERRIBLE music. (Meatball disgusts me.... him being a jerk then jumping up immediately when Wade kicked George out?!? )

GZ not understanding the band name or the music, and trying to help Wade... Wade has to learn to believe in himself. No one can do that for him- and he has to do that on his own. I love that George tried to explain it to him (and stood up to Wade over the Golden Boy comment- I wanted to throw something at Wade every time he said that last night...)

I feel like the writers have done a great job with Wade and his character growth- and given George a bit of the short stick lately- but like the rest of you, I love that he stood up to Tansy. He has come a long way (we just didn't see much of it ).

Future title idea: Why aren't they together, again?
Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww tftnt! Promise I will try to get us caught up on reasons soon. We got a TON of GZ goodness last night (and in 2x12). Hope they keep it coming through the end of the season.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
I've got to watch again to fully appreciate everything, but I LOVED the look George gave Zoe when she came in, asking about Wade. He felt so bad for her and wanted so badly to tell her what happened. So much emotion in that one look.

I hope we continued to get GZ time in the rest of the episodes to build them up for next season!

I agree with the rest- cracks in GT, Tansy liking the TERRIBLE music. (Meatball disgusts me.... him being a jerk then jumping up immediately when Wade kicked George out?!? )

GZ not understanding the band name or the music, and trying to help Wade... Wade has to learn to believe in himself. No one can do that for him- and he has to do that on his own. I love that George tried to explain it to him (and stood up to Wade over the Golden Boy comment- I wanted to throw something at Wade every time he said that last night...)

I feel like the writers have done a great job with Wade and his character growth- and given George a bit of the short stick lately- but like the rest of you, I love that he stood up to Tansy. He has come a long way (we just didn't see much of it ).

Title idea: Why aren't they together, again?

I like the other title too.
Your "we just didn't see much of it" is just so depressing because it's true and completely ridiculous.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

I've just watched the new episode and I'm so happy that we got so many scenes with George/Zoe These two were really cute together and I loved their little high five in the Rammer Jammer

I agree, Rae, George's look to Zoe in the last scene was full of emotions and you could totally feel that he wanted to tell her the truth and felt sorry for her
Old 02-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Hart of Dixie fans let’s vote hard!!! The CW Renews Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and Arrow for Fall 2013 - TVLine

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 02-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

What a surprise this episode with so many GZ moments. Made me very happy, the low five being an absolute highlight

The band rehearsal scene was so great. George and Zoe not liking the "music" one bit and Tansy enjoying it was very funny

The last scene was sad. It was so very clear that George had difficulty with this situation and wanted to comfort Zoe, but couldn't. Even tansy felt bad for Zoe, eventhough she's "on the bottom of her list of favorite people".

There was a small moment I like very much. You can miss it easily. It´s when Zoe takes George to see Wade to ask him if he (George) can sing in the band. George mentions the fact that he sang with Wade at the Bluebell-a-Palooza. Watch Zoe sigh deeply at the memory of that
Old 02-20-2013, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

according to Deadline Hart is on the safelist for renewel.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loving the new title thread!

Hopefully we'll see it come true!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yep. I'm counting on it come true.

That's a good sign about renewal. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Is it sad that when I watched the extended preview just now that my heart fluttered a little bit when George said "Zoe Hart"? (when yelling at Wade for leaving the bar with the other woman)

I don't know why but I love when he uses her full name. It's just so... GZ
Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
Is it sad that when I watched the extended preview just now that my heart fluttered a little bit when George said "Zoe Hart"? (when yelling at Wade for leaving the bar with the other woman)

I don't know why but I love when he uses her full name. It's just so... GZ
Awww I love that too. It's definitely GZ.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Rewatching now and enjoying all the GZ moments:

Zoe startling George as she blew into his office.

And GZ trying to figure out the meaning of the name of the band "It's a confounding name..."

Zoe's face when Wade talks about needing ice and ace bandages regarding George's possible 'sex problem' with Tansy (when they go to Wade trying to convince him to let George sing instead)

The little low five (I know that's been said about 50 times... but it's just so cute)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww Rae...You're making me want to rewatch like NOW.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Watching the episode.

Is it horrible that I really wanted a jealous-look from George when Zoe said that she felt like she was cheating on her boyfriend with a "super hot musician who looks just like him!" Lol, I know it wouldn't of been right of George, but I couldn't help myself.

Also, the practice scene was adorable. Of course George and Zoe were totally in sync!

OMG, GZ talking about the name of the band!!! "Watch your face!" Dying!

Lol, of course Wade assumed the George needed help with Tansy! And ZOE'S FACCCEEEEE! That definitely means something.

The rest of the episode was decent, as well. But those were my favorite parts.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 02-20-2013 at 09:57 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread