Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, George's face in this gif is hilarious

I love this little high five gif That was so adorable

Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
That's a great idea Steffi. But to be clear, is that about shipping a GZW friendship or a GZ friendship?
We mean a GZ friendship and WZ friendship thread. Hanna openend a GZ friendship thread and if someone sees WZ more as friends than a couple, this person can also open a WZ friendship thread
Old 02-22-2013, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Is there anything George won't do for Zoe?
I don't think so I think she's the only person he would do anything for

Exactly, Anni and I were thinking of two separate friendship threads, and we are hoping it'll work
Old 02-22-2013, 06:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Come on Hart of Dixie fans!! We need to vote a little bit more so we can stay second WE HAVE TO BE RENEWD The CW Renews Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and Arrow for Fall 2013 - TVLine

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 02-22-2013, 06:33 AM
Addicted Fan

I like this review. It pretty much says what we have been saying about the ZW relationship.
Review: Hart of Dixie 2×15: “The Gambler” | We Three TV

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 02-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
I like this review. It pretty much says what we have been saying about the ZW relationship.
Review: Hart of Dixie 2×15: “The Gambler” | We Three TV
that is a good review.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

jus lookin thru some of the pics from the thread and I jus melt whenever I see the pic of G grabbing Z's hand when G's dad was in the hospital:love

Their connection/bond is so strong that its unbreakable. Even though theyre not together now they still turn to each other when one needs the other help and they never say no to each other. I HOPE and PRAY that they will find their way back to each just as the title of the new thread says. I will be CRUSHED if theyre not end game when or if this show gets cxld

And thx Laurene for that gif....its so freaking CUTE!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the review, Steph It's a good one

I can't wait for the next episode, more GZ scenes and George beeing there for Zoe
Old 02-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Extreme Fan

And George standing up for Zoe

Thanks for the article! It's nice to have someone writing about the show that isn't so biasedly ZW for a change.

"...it again shows how incompatible Zoe and Wade are. I was initially really excited by their storyline and was hoping that what we would see is a couple who come from two different places and, because of that, make each other better. And we have seen that…only, it’s been from George and Tansy." "They are unable to make compromises and they don’t respect each other." "... they are unable to communicate."

Great points. It's what we've all be saying all along.

George and Tansy work better because they have more than than sex in common- All we get from ZW is sex (and fighting) -oh and Wade announcing he's about to kiss 'his woman'- a phrase I've always hated... We've NEVER seen GT in bed together (or about to jump into bed together...) and yet their chemistry remains intact (even the ZWers can see it ) and their relationship is sweet- they communicate and work through their differences. ZW butts heads, argues and then finally make up (talking a little) and then has sex. GT actually moves on once a problem is settled, I think ZW still carries it around.

To be fair, GT has the advantage of George who has actually been in a healthy(ish) relationship before, ZW doesn't. Also, George doesn't get hung up on what Tansy isn't as much as Zoe does/did re: Wade.

More than anything, I think Wade will always think/worry that he's inferior to Zoe and think that Zoe thinks so and Zoe will always kind of feel that way (in the back of her mind)- no matter how much she tries not to feel that way/says she doesn't. And the people in a relationship should be equals (and they are), but more importantly, both should feel they are.

Last edited by raeofsun; 02-23-2013 at 07:03 AM
Old 02-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

On the second page again.

Thanks so much for posting that article, Steph. It is really nice to read one article where the the author doesn't have an obvious ZW bias. And, she said exactly what we've been saying all along about Wade (and ZW). She made lots of good points.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

You know, Zoe can be a super self-absorbed, clueless person who bumbles through everyday life/social situations sometimes, but with George she is very intuitive and seems to know exactly what he needs and what to say.

(I'm doing a S1 re-watch to work on the timeline... watching 19 now.)
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
You know, Zoe can be a super self-absorbed, clueless person who bumbles through everyday life/social situations sometimes, but with George she is very intuitive and seems to know exactly what he needs and what to say.

(I'm doing a S1 re-watch to work on the timeline... watching 19 now.)
I totally agree. They sort of center each other. I finally watched the episode and while it was a fun watch it frustrated the hell out of me. I really don't know why they are wasting time on this zw thing. I know that's not fair. But a sexual spark is just not enough to sustain a relationship not at Zoe's age. It gave me second-hand embarassment watching a grown-ass man act like a manchild. A band? A high-school style garage band? Really writers? Then there is all the stuff Tansy bitching about how she can't date musician cause they are her achilles heel? I just felt like I should be watching people who are in their early 20s not late 20s to early 30s. It just comes across as so juvenile. The only person who seemed to be acting his age was George and (lemon/lavon/AB). I loved the proposall that Wanda had for Tom. It was perfect and so beautifully put together. The town is so lovely quirky. It reminds me a lot of Gilmore Girls.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I just felt like I should be watching people who are in their early 20s not late 20s to early 30s. It just comes across as so juvenile. The only person who seemed to be acting his age was George and (lemon/lavon/AB). I loved the proposall that Wanda had for Tom. It was perfect and so beautifully put together. The town is so lovely quirky. It reminds me a lot of Gilmore Girls.
I get that. I guess the writers are so used to writing for that age group? Of course some shows on the CW have the opposite problem, they write high schoolers like they are college students...

Lemon... schemeing to break up her dad and his gf? Holding a grudge against her best friend? Kinda juvenile.

But I LOVED the proposal. They are early 20s and super in love and adorably geeky- it was perfect for them.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Addicted Fan

The proposal was wonderful, and so Tom and Wanda.

I hope these last 7 episodes are good. S2 is just not entertaining me the way S1 did. I miss being really excited for HoD. I watched every episode live last season, and now I'm ok with DVRing it. I want that feeling of excitement back with HoD.

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr

Last edited by dalejr89; 02-24-2013 at 01:42 PM
Old 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
I get that. I guess the writers are so used to writing for that age group? Of course some shows on the CW have the opposite problem, they write high schoolers like they are college students...

Lemon... schemeing to break up her dad and his gf? Holding a grudge against her best friend? Kinda juvenile.

But I LOVED the proposal. They are early 20s and super in love and adorably geeky- it was perfect for them.
Yeah teh behavior is a bit juvenile. But it is what it is.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
I want that feeling of excitement back with HoD.
I hope you do as well Steph!

I'm looking forward to more GZ scenes. While I like the show this season, the lack of scenes makes the pull of the will-they-won't-they less. I get so absorbed when there are GZ scenes. Their chemistry just pulls you in. Even when they're 'just friends'. I've missed it.

Hopefully we're going to get more GZ with each episode now, going forward.

Lemon is what Lemon is. She's grown up a lot this season, but as with anyone, it won't all change overnight. (And I'm glad, sometimes her antics are pretty funny- even if you're cringing for her/ those she's scheming against.)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread