Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

this episode felt theme-ier than last weeks... just so much "it's the heat wave!" and honestly, that annoyed me a bit.

poor Lemon with George's mom... definitely high-strung girl though, no matter what. and I love George sticking up for her because he loves her.

aren't you just itty, bitty, and precious? I liked that George's mom instantly liked Zoe. and I loved seeing George and Zoe stealing looks at each other.

and I loved all the Wade and Zoe stuff... just all of it.

I didn't like the Lavon/Lemon bits... I don't want Lavon kissing another man's woman, "it's a heat wave!" or not... and it feels to me like George is being completely shut out...

and Lemon, honey, please stop wearing yellow! it's not just the cliche, but it doesn't go with your blonde hair. speaking of things that don't go with your hair, what was that butterfly in your part? uck.

favorite moment of the whole episode... Zoe adjusting her boobs and telling Brick that it was his patient... in his face!
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Zoe/Wade is my favorite ship cause he's single lol,and there alot of fun.
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Season 1 | TV Edge - News | Spoilers Ratings increased!!!

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
NewOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yay I'm glad!
Old 10-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

First of all, big yay the increased ratings!

Second of all, here's my review of the episode.

I was very amused by the whole heat wave thing, it might have been a theme episode once again, but I thought it was a good one. Maybe that's also because I am craving some warmer weather, I don't know

I loved Zoe in this episode, I loved the scene in her room where she tried out the different poses, I loved Rachel's comedic talent when she fell of the bar stool at the Rammer Jammer, and I loved it when she told Brick Fiona was his patient

Althought I kind of saw what was coming (i.e. nothing one night standish), I was still hoping for at least a kiss between Zoe and Wade. But nevertheless, they were HOT this episode Her fantasy of him coming out of the water towards her... wow. Him in her office, his top off? Wow again

I keep feeling sorrier and sorrier for Lemon. She seems to have some serious issues, and I really felt for her when she was so desperate and told Lavon that she doesn't know what she wants.

Also, the parental get together? Who couldn't feel sorry for Lemon, seeing how it all went wrong. And George's mom is not exactly nice to her either even though Lemon is trying really hard.

For some reason, I also loved the bed scene between George and Lemon, because it was the only scene so far for me when Lemon let a little loose and let herself go with the situation.

Sad Lavon breaks my heart

I really really liked this episode, and as I said last week, I think it was the best one so far. I also loved the music again

I can't wait for the next episode, I didn't want this one to end
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

That's great news!

Zoe/Wade and Lavon/Lemon, SO close to something big happening!!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wasn't able to fully appreciate the topless men because my roommate always seems to come into the room at inopportune times. And since I have my headphones on I can't really explain the hot, sweaty men to her without sounding weird. Last time was when I was watching an "Out Tonight" clip from Rent....

I watch a lot of shows.
Shay-La is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

yay for the ratings going up again!

ugh, I had another thought I wanted to add, but I spaced it again!
Ellie
Old 10-19-2011, 04:34 AM
New Fan

Did anyone get the feeling that George saw both Lemon and Lavon together when they were about to kiss?

I thought it was pretty suss when he asked her if Lemon had anything to tell him about... dno I might just be overspeculating here.

And also, great that George stood up for Lemon but gee whiz a little bit too late there. I would say I'm not the biggest Lemon fan but as her fiance you gotta take a stand a bit earlier than that, lift your game George.

And I was hoping that we wouldn't see any vulnerable sides of Lavon because he seems so cool and calm but I don't mind seeing it. Although I just wish it wasn't with Lemon because I still don't understand how these two characters have the hots for eachother! Must be just down to appearance or something.

It would also have been great if they introduced the new receptionist too.
Swanny36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny36 (View Post)
Did anyone get the feeling that George saw both Lemon and Lavon together when they were about to kiss?

I thought it was pretty suss when he asked her if Lemon had anything to tell him about... dno I might just be overspeculating here.
No, I was thinking that too. But it also could just be the way she was acting at dinner the night before. It was a little suspicious though the way he asked if she had anything to tell him. So I did a little speculating over that scene as well

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I was very amused by the whole heat wave thing, it might have been a theme episode once again, but I thought it was a good one. Maybe that's also because I am craving some warmer weather, I don't know

I loved Zoe in this episode, I loved the scene in her room where she tried out the different poses, I loved Rachel's comedic talent when she fell of the bar stool at the Rammer Jammer, and I loved it when she told Brick Fiona was his patient

Althought I kind of saw what was coming (i.e. nothing one night standish), I was still hoping for at least a kiss between Zoe and Wade. But nevertheless, they were HOT this episode Her fantasy of him coming out of the water towards her... wow. Him in her office, his top off? Wow again
I agree about the heat wave thing - I thought it might be a bit cheesy (and it definitely was at parts) but there was so much humor and other interesting stuff going on, I didn't care!

The scene of her practicing poses in her bedroom was great - and I love that she used the wink later on Wade.

I completely agree about Zoe and Wade. I'll admit I'm still stuck between Zoe and Wade or Zoe and George, and since George is currently taken, I'm happy to see some Zoe/Wade action. I'm just hoping this doesn't kill any future possibilities with them....the almost-kiss scene felt a little "okay, we're not doing this and we're just going to close the book on this" as far as anythig more than friendship happening between them, and I really hope that's not the case.

Overall I thought it was a great episode and I've had a hankering to re-watch it

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

and Lavon! he should have let well enough alone at dinner... I know he wanted to "get back" at Lemon for showing up, but I knew he was just gonna end up screwing things up with Didi
Ellie
Old 10-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zoe/George are like my least favorite ship maybe I might change if he breaks up with Lemon. I'm not a fan of stories where the guy has a girlfriend and starts to fall for the new girl in town. Their are exceptions but in general it's not my cup of tea.Zoe/Wade are both single and I like stories where both people are single but it's other factors keep them apart. It's the same for Lemon/Levon, but they have this history in which I want to know more about. George/Lemon have some cute moment but their the original couple and I know they won't work, so I don't want to get attached to that.
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:17 AM
Passionate Fan

This episode was really really good... Love the Chemistry between Wade and Zoe..
Also Lavon and Lemon pretty interesting stuff as well

The whole episode was great!
Love the shirtless scenes from the guys.. Delicious!

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right? The whole episode was so full of hotness, it was amazing. I think it is still my favorite so far
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread