Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Passionate Fan

I re-watched it again today!

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I love this episode, and just rewatched the ZW scenes for the 12947385628th time, and I know this is a weird question, but is it suppoed to look as if Zoe goes skinny dipping in the end?

I she did, then she's certainly not shy since Wade lives right on the other side and could eaily get a "full view"
Old 12-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always thought Zoe went skinny dipping At least you can’t see any bikini straps or anything.

And no, she would definitely not be shy then
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I always thought Zoe went skinny dipping At least you can’t see any bikini straps or anything.

And no, she would definitely not be shy then
I know, it seems like she does, it just really surprises me that she would do that since it's not like a remote lake or anthing. Then that's probably why Wade whistleed! It also surprised me that Wade didn't stay to watch her get out of the water, I mean let's face it, that would be very Wade-like. I guess he is a gentleman after all..... or he just peeked from the window
Old 12-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean. It surprised me too because first, she was all like “no way” to Wade when he suggested her going for a swim (he didn’t even suggest skinny dipping ) and then she went into the lake with nothing on
I can so imagine him peeking from the window, just like Zoe did when she had her daydream about him undressing for her
Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Why didn’t I hallucinate Wade swimming towards me and taking off his wet shirt in slow-motion during my last heat wave?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

I love this episode and how the CW has reused that image of Wade coming up out of the water about a million times. They definitely got their money's worth with that shot.

It was also interesting that it was the network's decision to air this one before 5 which was the original 4th episode. I guess they figured all of those half naked men would bring in the viewers. I know the ratings for episode 1x05 were a lot higher so I guess it paid off.

I always assumed that Zoe went skinny dipping at the end. That was her sort of little freedom.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygirl (View Post)
Why didn’t I hallucinate Wade swimming towards me and taking off his wet shirt in slow-motion during my last heat wave?
I never experienced a heat wave, and still I'm bummed that it never happened to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I love this episode and how the CW has reused that image of Wade coming up out of the water about a million times. They definitely got their money's worth with that shot.

It was also interesting that it was the network's decision to air this one before 5 which was the original 4th episode. I guess they figured all of those half naked men would bring in the viewers. I know the ratings for episode 1x05 were a lot higher so I guess it paid off.

I always assumed that Zoe went skinny dipping at the end. That was her sort of little freedom.

I didn't know that, but yeah, I bet that gave them more viewers (maybe even your mother in law ) But then they must have known that they wanted to switch the epsodes around while they were still editing right? Because they continue certain storylines don't they (I don't even remember), or can you watch 103, 105, 104 in that order and it still makes sense? (Or does this post even make sense?)
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
I never experienced a heat wave, and still I'm bummed that it never happened to me

I didn't know that, but yeah, I bet that gave them more viewers (maybe even your mother in law ) But then they must have known that they wanted to switch the epsodes around while they were still editing right? Because they continue certain storylines don't they (I don't even remember), or can you watch 103, 105, 104 in that order and it still makes sense? (Or does this post even make sense?)
You can tell that 4 & 5 were shown out of order because of Addy. In 4 Zoe knows who Addy is. And in 5 Addy just introduces herself as if she had never met Zoe before.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
Trust me, heat waves are overrated... I personally try to stay inside until it's over. Though, if the guys in my town looked like the guys in BB and they all ran around shirtless... maybe I'd change my mind...

Quote:
But then they must have known that they wanted to switch the epsodes around while they were still editing right? Because they continue certain storylines don't they (I don't even remember), or can you watch 103, 105, 104 in that order and it still makes sense?
Well, Addie is there in 4 and then she's new in 5, I remember thinking they must have switched the order. Otherwise, no major continuity gaps. They don't bring up G/L's house buying (in 5- which should have been 4) again until 6.

EDIT- Ha! Tracie- you and I posted at the same time. Sorry!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bluebell heatwave seem to be exceptional, then
I wish I’d experience a heatwave and have a half naked Wade coming out of the water towards me

Oh, I never knew they switched the episodes because of Addy. I knew they switched them, but I never knew why.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Another new pretty OP by Juliana
Old 09-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope you like it
Old 09-22-2013, 01:21 AM