Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Absolute Fan

William
I turned to the girl that spoke to me. The bossy one. That's what I will refer to her in my thoughts until I get her name. "I'm a senior." I left out the fact I had failed a year and wouldn't graduate until I was twenty. I didn't ask many questions about other people. That may be why I was pretty much a loner.

Alexa
"You can have the whole bottle if you want." I absolutely loved being with drunk guys. You could basically get them to do whatever you wanted, and the next day they were too busy dealing with a hangover and couldn't really remembered what happened the night before. I had an art at parties. I loved to drink, but I never got so drunk I couldn't remember anything.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Mia

"Oh," That's why I didn't know him. I was a freshman. I only knew a few of these people's names and that's only because everyone knew of them. "I'm Mia. I'm a freshman. Sorry about earlier. I just really don't want to be here. These people have always been mean to me and here I am subjecting myself to them on a weekend. I'm here with my friend Mark." I got a little closer to whisper. "He thinks he'll be popular if he goes to their parties."

.icon.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Banned

Lizzie:

I looked up at William, what was he trying to achieve by saying ‘I’m a senior’? I gave him a funny look, I mean was that his chat up line? I laughed out loud to myself, great chat up line; you’ll bed many a girl with that…

Josh:

“The bottle isn’t exactly what I hand in mind.” I said running my hand through her hair, damn she was pretty. Even though I feel the way I do about her, I could still have her. She wouldn’t be such I challenge I know that, but she would be very satisfying. I licked my lips as I looked her up and down, yep she was fine.

Wooah! I said to myself, slow down boy you’re getting too carried away with yourself. I pulled myself away from her and acted all twitchy. Damn that girl had me going. “Bloody hell, where is regal with those smokes?” I muttered as I went to poured another drink
Old 07-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Cammy
"Who wants to do a body shot?" I asked the guys that where there though I knew they were all a litttle too shy to do them. "I can't wait till everyone gets here," I sighed to Lizzie. I was kind of bored so I downed another drink. "The boys get better looking the more I drink," I joked like guys usually do about girls. Sure I sounded like a bitch but I could be one, so what?

Aiden
"Hey man," I greeted William and was glad I wasn't alone anymore with the two craziest party girls of the school. "So how was practice?" I asked. I had to blow it off today to make up some test and though I only really hung out with him and Noah I really didn't know what to talk to them about.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Banned

Lizzie:

Cammy said she couldn’t wait till the boys got here. “Amen sister.” I said as I went into my pocket. “You want some weed? It’ll keep us going till they come.” I said as I began to roll up. The boy’s better hurry up, that’s what I’m here for, no one else here, really knows how to party, well except for two chicks but hey I wasn’t into that.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Cammy
"Hell yes," I replied. She took the first hit and then I took one. The boys needed to come because I knew my first offer before wouldn't get passed up by them. Plus I really wanted to flirt and though William, Jake and Aiden were all very nice they just weren't my type.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Noah

::I looked at the clock as I sped in my blue mercedes. I was almost thirty minutes late! I couldn't help it though. My baby sister's babysitter was late & I couldn't just leave her there alone. I sighed, as I finally pulled up to the party. I had made it. I quickly ran my hand through my hair & then stepped out of the car. I walked into the party. It was already jamming. Hopefully, I hadn't missed to much. I smiled as I spotted Cammy & strolled over to her. She was with Liz, just great. Not that I didn't like Liz. She was hot as heck. Just a little...stalkerish::
"Hey Cammie, Liz..."

Ada

::I walked into the party & glanced around. People were drinking & smoking every which way. Not really my scene, but it would do. I was so bored that I had to fill my time with something. I hadn't spotted Gwen yet, but she would show soon. At least, I prayed she would. I couldn't go threw this alone. I walked over to the punch table & grabbed a drink. I stood there sipping away::

- Ada is open -
Old 07-03-2004, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Cammy
My face brightened when I saw Noah walk in. "Hey!" I said giving him a hug. "What took you so long to get here? This place has been dead without you," I smiled. "Do you want to get something to drink?" and I offered him the joint Lizzie had given to me. I really didn't care, I had time to hang out with Noah and we were gonna have a good time, that was for damn sure.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Banned

Lizzie:

I took a hit of the weed and passed to Cammy. Just as I was about to moan again to Cammy about our wait in walked Noah, my heart began to race. My body was over come with emotions. Then he did it, he spoke to her first. Why did he speak to her first? What was so special about her! Argh! My blood boiled, but no I mustn’t let him think that it annoyed me. He was just playing hard to get, it had to be it. I wrapped my hair around my fingers and spoke in a deep sexy voice “Hey sexy.”

Josh:

I was being to get board; I mean I had shot about ten vodkas already. I looked up to see Noah walk in and Ada was not long behind him. I poured out a shot and walked up to her. “Hey.” I said as I handed it over. I preferred to get them drunk a bit first, not that I couldn’t win them sober, its just that it loosens them up a bit.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Noah

"Hey Liz, nice to see you."
::I shrugged when Cammie grilled me for being late::
"My lil sister's babysitter was late, I had to watch her for a while."
::I sighed & laughed when she said the party was a drag without me::
"Thanks, but from the looks of it. I'd say it's doing pretty good."
::I nodded yes when she asked me about getting a drink::
"Sure thing hot stuff."
::I grinned & took the joint from her hand. I took a hit & then tossed it into a nearby trash can::
"Thanks. I needed that."

Ada

::I shook my head::
"No thanks, I don't drink."
Old 07-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Cammy
I took his hand and lead him over to the keg. I knew Lizzie wasn't going to be to happy with me but I didn't care. It was Noah. I was still grinning from when he called me hot stuff, I was lame I didn't care but I wasn't going to let anyone else know that. "To bad there isn't a place we could go in here to get to know eachother a little better," I said and winked at him as he filled up his cup of beer.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Noah

::I grinned & took a sip of my beer::
"I don't know, maybe that can be arranged later on tonight."
::I winked at her & took another sip of my beer::
"By the way, have you seen Blair? She was supposed to be here, but I haven't seen her."
Old 07-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Cammy
"Yeah maybe," I grunted when he asked about Blair. He could be such a buzzkill sometime. Though Blair was a good friend of mine way to bring her up when I was flirting. "No, I haven't. She'll be here eventually," I said turning my head and I rolled my eyes. I began to walk away, wow wasn't he mr. smooth.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Banned

Lizzie:

I stood shocked as Cammy walked away with Noah, how dare she, who does she think she is. I wasn’t going to react to her publicly, id get her back sneakily, she just better watch her back. I walked over to Alexa and poured another drink. “Cow,” I muttered under my breath as I drew Cammy looks.

Josh:

I laughed as she said she doesn’t drink. “You’ve come to a party and you don’t drink?” I said getting myself closer to her. “Why is there some sort reason? Are you afraid?” Hmmm she was going to be harder than I though, not impossible just harder.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Noah

::I sighed as Cammie began to walk away. Smooth move Noah, asking about another girl when you were flirting with her best friend was definatley not a good idea::
"Cammie, wait."
::I gave her a sympathetic look::
"I'm sorry. That was rude of me. I didn't mean to come off as such a jerk. That was never my intention."

Ada

::I shrugged::
"No, not scared."
::I sighed, this guy was really starting to annoy me::
"I just don't see the point. There's nothing fun about getting yourself so out of it that you don't even know what you're doing or saying. I mean, the whole ordeal is pointless."