Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Banned

The under ground.. #1

This is sort like the hole, a group of young teenagers bunk off school and go and hide in an old bomb bunker. For full on partying. Things become nasty when they find out they are locked in and the food and drink run out. They then find that someone inside has locked them in, but they dont know who it is. So things begin to get nasty.. ..

Rules, basically just that you must post everyday at least 2 lines. Unless you say your off sumwhere and we sort sumthin out.

Profile :

Name: first
Mini bio: a bit about them
Tb: you
Pb:

Ok mine are....

Name: Lizzie
Mini Bio: Lizzie is a non-stop party child. One she starts she dosent know when to stop. She has an obsessive personality and wont let anythin get in the way of what she wants.
Tb: sexypinkdots
Ph: Liv tyler

Name: Josh
Mini Bio: Josh is a bit of a slag, he uses girls n them dumps them to the side like trash. He dosent care about anyones feelings, only about what he wants n needs.
Tb: sexypinkdots
Ph: Desmond Harrington

Last edited by sexypinkdots; 07-14-2004 at 01:20 PM
Old 06-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Name: Cammy
Mini bio: upbeat and always knows where the parties are at. she has never had a hangover ever in her life, has a strong tolerance for liquor. She knows how to work it and can be kind of ****ty. All in all she likes to have fun and won't let anyone ruin the party.
Tb: -EM-
Pb: Elisha Cuthbert

Name: Aiden
Mini bio: is the captian of most of the sports teams even though he is only a junior. The guys respect him and take him out partying. Without them he doubts he would even do this.
Tb: -EM-
Pb: Ryan Gosling

Last edited by -EM-; 06-30-2004 at 11:56 AM
Old 06-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Name: Jane
Mini bio: Smart,Calm,Romantic,but flirty!She is a loud and sexy girl.
Tb: tru-davis-gb
Pb: Sarah michelle geller

Name: Luc
Mini bio: Popular,Funny,Sweet talking,Romantic,A bit Shy and he likes girls with a sense of humour.
Tb: Tru-davis-gb
Pb: Adam Brody

Back after like a year and now im lost everywhere i go
Old 06-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Banned

Cheers!
Old 06-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Absolute Fan

i'll take two spots. post my profiles later
Old 06-30-2004, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I'll take two spots also..profiles very soon.
Old 06-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I'll take a spot..Pb Josie Maran and Riley Smith
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 06-30-2004, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Name:Gwen
Mini Bio: Smart, Funny, Never partied much, single, sometimes prudeish, shy, and could use a good break from schoolwork.
TB: Michelle25
PB: Katie Holmes

Name: Mark
Mini Bio: Young, wants to fit in with the "in" crowd & and sometimes tries too hard, good in school, trying to get out of the "moma's boy" persona.
TB:Michelle25
PB: Elijah Wood

Old 06-30-2004, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Spots, Rachel McAdams & unsure of guy PB.
Old 06-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Here's my profiles. I changed my girl's PB b/c I couldn't find any descent pics of Rachel McAdams on the internet.

Name: Ada Monroe
Mini bio: Ada is a very strong young woman. She lost both her parents at a young age & grew up with her Aunt, although she pretty much raised herself. She doesn’t buy in to he whole popular scene & has not interest in trying to win people’s affection. She is who she is. If you don’t like it, tough. She’s not a total prude though. She knows how to have a good time & is a pleasure to be around once she gets to know you.
TB: California_here_I_come
PB: Natalie Portman

Name: Noah Steele
Mini bio: Noah is the pure essence of the word popular. He’s lusted after by girls, & feared by the lower class of the school. He loves his place & wouldn’t change it for anything. Unlike most of his friends, Noah actually has a brain…and a heart. He’s actually a very sweet guy. It just takes a while for him to open up.
TB: California_here_I_come
PB: Chris O’donnell

Last edited by Captivating; 07-01-2004 at 05:20 AM
Old 06-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Name: Alexa
Mini Bio: Alexa is the life of the party. She loves to party all day and all night as long as there is booze involved. She is very popular in school. All the girls want to be friends with her, and all the guys want to spend one night with her.
TB: Roswell Candy
PB: Lindsey Lohan

Name: William
Mini Bio: William is mostly into athletics: namely basketball. He's tried to play football but he's really too small for it. He also loves to draw when he's angry about something. He is a little introverted in a new situation but once he gets comfortable, he can be rather loud.
TB: Roswell Candy
PB: Dominic Monaghan
Old 07-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Name:Blair Resson
Mini Bio: She's popular in school, but for all the wrong reasons. She's bitch, and people are more or less scared of her. You cross her path and make her pissed she'll make your life a living hell. She can dress ****y and is labled a ****. Though really she's just a virgin scared of commitment.
TB:x*Brooke*x
PB:Josie Maran

Name: Regal James
Mini Bio: He had a hard childhood. Parents got divorced and he ended up getting abused by his dad. He's a stoner and a huge player. He's almost done every hot girl in the school, he needs help but has a huge box around him. He doesn't like people getting in.
TB:x*Brooke*x
PB: Riley Smith
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 07-02-2004, 06:27 AM
Banned

ok just need to sort out relationships n we can get started!
Old 07-02-2004, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Ada: Ada isn’t a hopeless romantic. She doesn’t read romance novels & she doesn’t day dream about guys. That’s just not her style. She prefers to be friends with a guy first, & if something develops, great. She has her eye on William & Regal. She think they’re both extremely interesting & cute. What’s not to like?

Noah: Noah goes after the hottest girls, it’s just his nature. He’s extremely turned on by Cammy & Blair. They are two of the hottest girls he’s ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with & would love to get to know them better. He also finds himself drawn to Gwen. She’s beautiful, funny, & smart. He’s a bit surprised that he likes her though. She’s not really the kind of girl he usually goes after.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:30 AM
Banned

Lizzie: Shes obsessed with Noah. She wants him badly and will do whatever it takes. Noahs not interested in her the slightest bit and but she wont except that. She dreams of being by his side of being the most popular girl in the school.Alexa is her bestfriend.

Josh: What girl does he not want? He sees Ada as his next victim and would also like a bit of Jane. He likes to hang with Regal as they both have the same interests.

Last edited by sexypinkdots; 07-02-2004 at 02:22 PM