Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

ooc: Okay..well i'll see what i can come up with.

Blair

I couldn't believe that we were locked in. God what i wanted to do right now is just relax. Relax anyway, drinking, making out...But with most of these people you cant really let your guard down for too long. Something may happen when you least expect it. I started picking dirt out of my clean fingernails as i eyed Noah and Mia.
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 07-16-2004, 06:01 AM
Banned

Josh;

Ada didn’t look to happy when I broke her good news, but there was nothing I could do. I sat back on the bed, thinking about what was happening. We were locked in and didn’t know for how long or if there was another way out, I needed to find out. “I’m going to sort things out. See if there is another way or something. You can go back to sleep or wait here.” I said getting up off the bed. I went into the main room and turned off the music. “Sorry to be the kill joy… but we need to figure out if there is any other way out, if not we don’t know how long we’re stuck here…” I waited for everyone’s response.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Noah

::I shrugged when Mia asked if I had any idead & then Josh came on talking about we needed to figure out what to do::
"I agree...we can't just do nothing all night!"

Ada

::I watched Josh descend from the room & I forced myself up off the bed. I strolled into the bathroom & washed my hair & face in the sink. This way I didn't look as bad. I threw my wet hair up into a poneytail & popped a peice of mint gum into my mouth. I sighed & made my way out to the main area where everyone was gathered. I spotte Josh up on stage & listened intently as he spoke. He was cute when he took charge::
Old 07-16-2004, 07:54 AM
Banned

Josh:

As I spoke everyone seemed to agree and Noah chipped in. “That’s settled then. Okay. I think all the guys should each take an area and look over it and see what we can come up with. The girls should just sit tight here and keep an eye on the door.” I rattled on. I know a few of the girls were in a ruff state and didn’t want them to run about. “Regal you take that room there.” I said pointing to the bedroom. “Noah the bathroom and Aiden the box room. William you can help me look here. Make sure you check everything.” I ordered, I know I was being a tad bossy but everyone else seemed to be in a bit of a mess
Old 07-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Regal/Blair {Regals POV}

"Sure thing dude " I couldn't believe that we were actually locked in here. Like when i get sick and tired of these people theres..no escape. I looked over at the girls, Blair looking as bored as ever. I bet you she mastered that look a while ago. Care-free and unconcerned. I sighed as i went into the bedroom desperately searching for a someone to get out but there was no such luck.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Banned

Josh:

I could feel the girls eyes on me and could hear them muttering as I searched the room for any signs of escape. I looked behind some boxes hoping for a small window or even, I don’t know, a button that lead some where or something. I was running out of ideas. I had looked everywhere that there could possible be something and even in the impossible places too, but still nothing. I went over to the table where he rest of the drink and snacks were, there was a not bad amount, but then there was a good few of us here and god knows how long we’d need them. I sat down on a chair and waited on someone getting back to me.

Ooc: Brookie i take it your not doing a past life on antar now?
Old 07-16-2004, 10:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Regal

I shrugged as i walked out the door. I put on a weak smile for the girls as i went up to Josh. "No such luck dude." I sat on the chair next to him. It seemed he didn't find anything either. Well hopefully someone would have a different response.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Banned

Josh:

Regal walked up to me and gave me the news I expected he would. I slapped him on the back to reassure him. “Right. We’ll need to wait till everyone else comes back but… 1...2...3...4…there’s 12 of us and there ain’t that much food, well not to keep us going for ages. A few days at a push, maybe even a week.” I sighed.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Blair

I groaned as i listened to Josh and Regal talking. I walked over to them and sat down next to Josh. "Are you saying..that in other words..Were going to die here?" I was always noted to be a little dramatic. I smirked as Regals eyebrows shot up.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Banned

Josh:

I jumped as I heard Blair’s voice, I hadn’t realised any of the girls could hear us. I pulled her arm and yanked her down beside me. “Shhhhh! No we’re not going to die in here and I don’t want you saying that in front of everybody.” I said looking around to see who was listening. “There is no need to panic.”
Old 07-16-2004, 11:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Blair

"Who said i was panicing?" I asked him coyly. " I just said that were going to die." This time i said it in a lower voice. Josh still had my arm. I looked over at the other girls and smirked. " I dont think they can hear. By the way you smell really yummy" I said flirtatiously as i batted my eyes.
Old 07-16-2004, 11:43 AM
Banned

Josh:

I yanked my arm away from Blair and pulled a face. I know she was properly trying to be funny, but it wasn’t the time or place. “Blair.” I sighed. “It doesn’t matter if they can hear us or not, body language tells all.” I said glaring over at the girls. I didn’t know what to do. I got up and kicked an empty beer bottle.
Old 07-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Banned

New thread!!

Clck to cont...