Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Student Takeover-Myoc Rp

Student Take Over

yes I know...it is back. Again. I have done this roleplay...four..five times now? And it always comes shooting back.

-----------

It is a wildly known fact, that one of the worse things about being a high school student is the numerous cliques that break out every year. It is sad to admit this as the truth, but anyone knows that who you are in high school, depends on how you dress, how you act, what music you like, what you like to do on your free time, and the amount of money in your pocket.

Hilldrige High School:

Hilldrige high has taken the concept of Cliques, one step too far. With the daily fights, the constant violence involving guns, and knives and other weapons it is starting to become a major problem considering the fact that the students, don't seem to understand how pathetic a war they have going on.

The principal has had enough. He decided it is time for the students to see what the teachers have had to deal with. So he comes up with a plan.

The plan is, each clique in this school has one person they all look up to. A leader if you must call them that, and his idea is to give the students ONE WEEK. Just ONE WEEK to be the head of the school. The leader of each clique will be allowed to take over the numerous teaching spots. A principal, Vice Principal, and all the other teachers. They must all teach everything that the teacher decides to have them teach, and by the end of the week...will the cliques be able to work together? Or will they fail misrablely?

Plot:

Head of each clique will be a teacher. Tada.

Rules:

Ok so simple and enough. Here you go...one person per clique. NO ONE LINE POSTS, be kind to others. And uh....just have a good time. NO BOY/GIRL RULE BUT TAKE FROM 2-100 characters.

Spots:

The Principal: Leader Of The Punks:Otep
Name:Ashton Marta
Grade:Senior
Clique:Punks
Personality:To say that Ashton is morbid, well...that is one way to put it. He is deep, and passionate. When he gets invested in something he will not stop until he is 100 percent satisfied with the outcome. Its one of his flaws as he says. Ashton is also very depressed. His best friend killed himself a few months ago and ever since then, Ashton has been in a deep depression. He has even sunk as low as to pop anti-depressents and has become dependent on them. The drugs help numb the emptiness he feels in his life.
History:Angelina Roweland and Joseph Marta met in their freshman year of college. Angelina was the roomate of Joseph's fiancee, and while Angelina and Joe's financee became best friends, it was no shock that Joe would be around a lot because of that. One night, Joe's financee got stuck in traffic on her way home. While Joe was waiting for his fiancee to come to their date, He and Angelina got to talking, and they kissed. One thing led to another and nine months later, Ashton was born. After being forced to live in a life with two people who despised each other, it is no shock that Ashton is very bitter when it comes to a lot of things in his life. He dresses the way he dresses and acts how he acts as a statement. No one can control him. He will be dammed if he lets anyone even attempt to control who he is.
Theme Song:Shadow Walker-Bleeding Through
Relationships:
Taken By:Otep
Played By:Devon Sawa

The Vice Principal: Leader Of The Preps:
The History Teacher: Leader Of The Geeks:
The Enlgish Teacher: Leader Of The Drama Club:
The Math Teacher: Leader Of The Musicians:

The Psych. Teacher: Leader Of The Brains:Shiri S

Name: Desmond *Triple D* Dennings
Grade: Senior
Clique: Brains
Personality: He's a bright boy. Always has been. He does all this thinking with his head and most times never with his heart. He's all about logic and he lives by probability. He's much like Luke on Joan of Arcadia except he's much cuter and he reads more than he studies. By that, you could probabluy put him into the geek category but since most people ask him to do their homework for them, he fits right into the brain category. He's a nice guy once you get to know him, really. He doesn't act like he knows everything in the entire world.
History: Desmond was born Desmond David Dennings. Yep, Triple D. Many of his friends call him that. His family life was very good. That is until, when he was ten, his mother, Mena, started to cheat on his father, Richard. Two years later, Richard finally found out. And he was crushed. He divorced Mena that same year. He took Desmond with him and moved away from the town Desmond had spent twelve years of his life in. He wasn't too happy about the move but he learned to deal with it. Five years after being single in a new town, Richard finally found someone, whom he knew he could start over in life with; Stevie's mother. The two dated behind their kids' backs, seeing as how Stevie's mother was still married, for a short time until her husband died and Richard proposed. She accepted the two were married, despite their kids' protests. So Desmond as forced to deal with his rebeling younger step sister. He did it very well too. He knew she was just acting out to act out and he got her to atleast act herself about him. They began close almost like they were really brother and sister instead of step-siblings.
Theme Song: Bigger Than My Body by John Mayer
Taken By: ShiriS
Played By: Freddie Prinze JR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Others:

unlimited amount of spots here.

Spot:Otep-Scott Cliffton, Adrianne Leon, Eric Johnson, Katie Stuart...
Spot:Shiri S
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Profile:

Name:
Grade:Sophmore-Senior
Clique:
Personality: 4-5 lines.
History:Same as above. Can be more but at least 4-5 lines.
Theme Song:Song that describes them.
Taken By:
Played By:link your picture.

NOTE:[i]if you were in this the LAST time it was posted I still have your profiles if you so wish for them back...
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 08-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

squee! TY! TY! TY! I'm taking back three oldies and makes one new.

sorry guys, Dante is dead.

Stevie - Emilie Van Camp
Lila - Julia Ross
Desmond - Freddie (will get new pic of him in a moment)

and the new one:

Andre Noble - Drama

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 08-17-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

How I love this rp...I think it's the 4th time..it just keeps coming back..I'll use my old characters Ellie Noth(Mena Suvari) and Alex James(Adam Brody) and Nathan Parker(Riley Smith) and making a new character

Trying Something New -

Drama Club - pb:Scarlett Johanson or Katy Rose
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 08-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Desmond pic:

Old 08-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay i love this Rp!!

I'll probably keep Ashlee but make some new other ones.

Ashlee-Prep-Brittany Snow
Gwen-Drama-Keira Knightly
Kimmy-Punk-Christina Ricci
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze

Last edited by x*Brooke*x; 08-20-2004 at 12:10 AM
Old 08-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Woot...woot....This rp is back and so is Ashlee. I just have to bring back Connor now and...my two girls, Lucilla and Rory

Connor: Shane West
Lucilla: Kristen Kruek
Rory: Keri Lynn Pratt

and some other guy, I'm gonna cut Joey b/c he bored me but haven't decided for sure about a 4 one. Maybe just 3
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-18-2004, 02:38 AM
Addicted Fan

I love this rpg! I'll join..Can you just use my old profiles?
#3-"Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?"-Krum
#2-"HERMIONE! HERMIONE!"- Ron
#1-"Not my daughter, you bitch!"-Mrs. Weasley
H/G R/Hr Journey
Old 08-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

sure.

thanks for joining everyone spots still open.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 08-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Passionate Fan

i changed something in my post. I put Keira instead..cause i found the perfect picture
Old 08-20-2004, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Okay. Lets see. I still have my old profiles save, but I only want to bring back Asher.

Um ... save me Rachel Bilson. For Drama Club. And ... can she be the leader? I can't remember if that was taken, but I want some power in this game. Rawr.

Name: Asher Walberg
Grade: Junior
Clique: Punk
Personality: You’d think that a person who’s grown up with very few hardships and drama would seem a little more grateful for the life he leads and the people around him, but this has never been the case with Asher. Chalk it up to boredom and an MTV world if you want, but you’ll never get a clear cut explanation from Asher. In fact, you won’t get much of anything out of Asher if you were to approach. Elusive and disclosed, where some people have no problem with shoving their foot right in their mouth, Asher keeps his opinions to himself and instead takes on the role of the observer. It may appear as though Asher’s oblivious and apathetic to all that goes on around him, when in reality it’s the exact opposite. Asher sees everything, and because he plays close attention to detail, he often uses the small tidbits most people would overlook to his own advantage. Whatever it is about Asher … the tattoos, the brooding poetic bad boy … it draws some people in, and more importantly, the opposite sex. There’s always a good girl out there looking to save a bad boy. Asher doesn’t need saving, but that doesn’t mean he can’t indulge someone for a good couple of hours.
History: By the time Asher’s parents had divorced, Asher was far too young to understand the difference. Custody was decided early on, as Asher’s father was far more equipped to raise a son than his mother, a struggling artist hell bent on making it big in New York City. It never happened, and she moved back when Asher was six, wanting to finally take a part in her son’s life. From there, things pretty much just became normal. He still grew up under his father’s care, but his mother had visitation whenever she wanted, and eventually, shared custody was awarded without any hassle from either side once she attained a steady job in the marketing business. This is probably why many people are surprised at the type of music Asher listens to, or the way he acts when they discover where he comes from and how he was raised. Psychologists would say that Asher was a modern rebel without a cause, but really, Asher’s no different from any other teenager. It just so happens that he hates his normal hair color and most modern music annoys the shi out of him. Just like it does most people in general. Or so he says.
Theme Song: “At Least I Know I’m A Sinner” by Atreyu
Taken By: FAIT_Accompli
Played By: Deryck Whibley
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."

Last edited by FAIT_Accompli; 08-20-2004 at 05:56 AM
Old 08-20-2004, 01:42 AM
Elite Fan

Leader of drama club is yours.

Comeon people we need more joiners!
Old 08-20-2004, 02:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Name: Ashlee Carson
Clique: Preps
Personality: She loves the idea of fun. She also loves the idea of love. And the idea of a perfect life with a perfect ending to match it. Though the reality is that things arn't so perfect all the time. She has a hard time accepting who she actually is and not who she wants herself to be. She'd rather be a modern princess but no thats another of her day dreaming fantasies. Though she's care-free and she trusts people easily. Actually too easily because she finds that some people tend to go around and stab her in the back. But that doesn't stop her from trusting the next person thats nice to her. Though when reality does strike her she gets very emotional. Almost too emotional to handle. But she ends up being okay again and does the same routine.
History: Ever since she was little she's barely seen her dad around. It was always, 'Daddy's gone on another trip again.' She hated it when her dad had to work, which was quite often considering his job. He was a pilote and loved every minute in the air, probably more than being at home. But at least she had her mother. She grew really close to her mother until she got a maid that came for the whole day and stayed at her own place during the nights. She really liked her maid then, but still her mommy was her hero. Then suddenly the perfect mommy image came crashing down when she announced that she was going to be a stewardess with the company that her dad flew for. That was why she changed jobs, because she missed her father too much. Still her and her brother came across tough times as the maid became their only parent. They're parents would come home for a bit but then leave soon after. They didn't and still dont realize how they affected their children. But i guess they dont have the common curtiousy to go and talk to them personally.
Theme Song: Cowboy by Kid Rock
Taken By: Brooke
Played By: Amy Smart

Name: Gwyneth *Gwen* Winterfeild
Clique The Drama Club
Personality: She's a very quiet girl and would rather voice her opinions in her head then voice them outloud. She reminds herself as a mouse going from class to class. But maybe thats why she likes drama so much. She gets to be whoever she wants, with all different personalities and character traits. Her passion is strictly drama and its almost the only thing she speaks up in and voices her opinion. Sometimes she's come off as weird but she's actually really missunderstood by alot of people, including her parents. But she's learnt to get passed all that and focus on whats the good thing to do.
History: Well she doesn't have a very good family life. Even when she was little. She was 3 Older brothers and one older sister. Her mother still does favour her older sister over her all the time. Its in plain view for everyone to see but most people put a blind eye toward it. Also her dad loves his three boys and doesn't care about his girls. So when she's in the way she gets a slap every once in a while to show her where her place is. She's cried when she was younger but this actually made her stronger. But because of this she's become a cutter.
Quote: (i know this isn't in the thing but it suites Gwen)
I dont need to be helped, I just need to be loved -Ellie, Degrassi
Theme Song: She will be loved By Maroon 5
Played By: Keira Knightly

Name: Kimmy O'Neil
Clique Punk
Personality: She's a very emotionally strong person. She thinks she's been through everything when she hasn't though. She's hardcore and doesn't care what people think about her. They could think she's a man and she still wouldn't give a damn. She hates the world and people in it but she always gives people the benifet of the doubt. Though latley that benifet seems to be a waste of time. She tends to be a bit judgmental on people because she used to be around so many fake people in her life. She voices her opinion on her stuff very loudly. Even to people that dont care about what she thinks. Alot of people don't like her because of her 'in your face' attitude that she brings on. But really thats just her.
History: When she was little she was Daddy's little girl. Her and her mom didn't really get along but she was really close to her Dad. Her mom wasn't a kids person in the first place while her dad loved kids. She was a only child so she was his prize. After a couple of years her mother started getting jealous of all the attention he was giving her. So they'd both fight for his attention. They didn't realize what they were doing until a shock hit them both. He got killed by theif, when they were robbing his bank one day. It put Kimmy into depression, but her mother was soon at it again with new dates. Kimmy still hates her mom but they've gotton to a agreement to just not talk to each other. She still misses her dad dearly and cant walk into any banks.
Theme Song: Don't wanna be by Gavin DeGraw
Played By: Christina Ricci

Last edited by x*Brooke*x; 08-20-2004 at 02:08 PM
Old 08-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Name: Dylan Krause
Clique: Drama Club
Personality: With the way Dylan dresses and sometimes acts,you'd expect her to by a punk,but she's far from it.Sure there's the dyed hair and black combat boots,but Dylan is only trying to prove a certain point.You can't judge a book by its cover.Dylan is serious about drama.Yes...her voice isn't wonderful and if you judged her by that,she'd just be in the chorus of every show,but its more her acting that exceptional.She goes all out.With Dylan,you're never going to get her giving half of the effort if she's tired.It's 100% from her all the time.And as she's grown to love acting,she's also grown to write playwriting which she does in her spare time also.Dylan is also a cross between quiet and loud.Sometimes,you'll find her staring thoughtful at her fellow students as if she knew something that they didn't...as if she didn't belong in high school.Sometimes she'll voice her opinions no matter what others may think.She's very off and on like that.She hates to keep things the same and is always one for surprises.
History: Compared to many other kids' families,Dylan's is probably normal.Her parents are both professors and though her family is far from rich,they're well off.Then there's Dylan's younger brother,Cody who she tries to not talk to much because he's so damn annoying and Dylan's older sister,Katie who's older a year older than her but graduated early and is starting college this year.Dylan's parents have always been supportive of her dream to be an actor.It's the fashion sense and hair that have turned them off.But though they constantly bother her to consider changing it,she keeps telling them that it's 'her'.So...yep...no real problems with the Krause family.Sometimes Dylan wishes they were alittle bit more exciting as she sees them as slightly boring and normal.
Theme Song: "I Don't Care(So There)" by The Donnas
Taken By: DreamOn777
Played By: Scarlett Johanson
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 08-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Name: Stevie Dennings
Clique: Punk
Personality: She's bitter towards anyone who is a prep but she's generally nice to everyone else. She used to be this sweet little girl but now she's sarcastic and witty. She's very giving to anyone who is her friend. But in order to be her friend you have to prove that she can trust you first because trust is very important to her. Open-ness is very important to her as well. She's always open with people and tells them exactly what she thinks. She's not outspoken, just open. She's hard to get along with at first but once you get to know her, she's fine.
History: She grew up with in a good structured home. She was the perfect daughter for her parents. She went to highschool, fit in with the preps and got good grades. After her 9th grade year however, things started to fall apart for her. Her father died and her mother remarried 6 months after his death. She started to rebel against her mother for replacing her father so fast. Around that time, she met Ashton Marta and she fell in love. Or atleast she thought she was in love. She became semi friends with him because he liked her rebelious ways. She took his liking too far and turned punk like he was. She enjoyed being punk alot and stopped being prep. All her prep friends basically disowned her but she didn't care. She liked being punk and she didn't care what they thought anymore. That was two years ago and she's still staying strong in her punkness.
Theme Song: Punk Rawk Show by MxPx
Played By: Emilie VanCamp

Name: Lillian *Lil* Stephans
Grade: Sophmore
Clique: Musican
Personality: She has high standards for herself and won't let anyone get in the way of them. She's a perfectionist. Especially when it comes to her music. If every note isn't perfect, she tries and tries again until they are. She's very outgoing and she stands up for what she believes in. She trys to be nice to everyone. Even if they're really nasty to her. When's she's angry, she has a tendency to take her anger out on other people. Beware when she's angry because she'll bite you head off. She doesn't get angry very often though. She's creative as heck and is always coming up with new rhythms. She loves to write songs and you can find her doing that when she's not talking to her friends or reading though music.
History: She's been singing all her life. Her first song was 'Sunshine On My Shoulder' by John Denver and that's only becasue she memorized the words and what not because her mother sang it to her every night. She was five when she sang that. Even at that age, she had a killer voice. After her mom heard her sing, she set Lila up for singing classes. So since she was five she's been singing and balancing school. While other kids were outside playing, she was inside singing. She didn't mind that though. That's how much she liked singing. She grew up to be much like 'Selena' except she didn't have her own band. She would sing in local restuarants and what not with her father as her manager. Recently, she was offerend a huge deal to join Grrr Records. She took the offer but she insisted tha she be able to live in her hometown and go to public school. The record people liked her singing so much that they obliged to her wishes. From now on until she graduates, she's working on her music with the record people. She's due to come out with her debut LP in less than a year. Her stage name is just simply 'Lila'. She addition to having the voice of an angel, Lila also plays guitar and various other intruments.
Theme Song: Thank You For The Music - ABBA
Played By: Julia Ross (of Everlife, a Pennsylvanian band)

and FYI...I'm take three new people. yeah i just got an idea for a science geek bb with those later.....maybe.

Last edited by Shiri S; 08-23-2004 at 05:21 AM
Old 08-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Name: Connor Michaels
Grade: Senior
Clique: Preps
Pers: He loves sports, he is on the football team. He loves to take his anger out onto that field and he has alot of anger in him. He has been known for being a bad ass. He is rebellious and does what he wants. He doesn't care what people think about him. He is sarcastic and blunt, he always speaks his mind and doesn't bother surger coating it for anyone. He also is the reserved type. He prefers to be left alone and you never know what is going through his mind because he never talks about his emotions.He is sweet and loyal once you get to know him and trust doesn't come easy for him
History: He had a normal good life growing up. His parents had their differences every once and a while but things seemed ok. Connor wasn't like the way he is now back then. That is until his parents divorced when he was 11. His dad got custody of him. . His dad turned different. He is now a drunk who purposely picks fights for Connor. Connor has a short fuse and his temper got worse and worse. Connor takes most of his frustration out on sports. He secretly misses his old life
Theme Song: The way that I am By Eminem
Tb: Cliffy
Pb: Shane West

Name: Rorianna Jenson *Rory*
Grade: Sophmore
Clique: Punks
Pers: Rory is the type of girl, that floats through life. No one really notices Rory which is cool with her. She doesn't want to be noticed by anyone. Rory is just fine being alone and she prefers it that way. Rory won't change for anyone. She hates following the 'coolness'. She finds it a croack and does her own thing and if you like it, then Rory likes you, if you don't then you can go to hell for all she cares. Rory is blunt and sarcastic and has no problem putting people in their place. She is strong and loyal and no one can break her. She likes different things. She is sort of a tomboy but she is always up to change her mind. She will do the opposite of what you'll think she'll do just to show you off that you don't know her. Which is true, no one really knows the inner workings of her mind and she likes it that way
His: Well Rory never knew her parents. All she knows is that her parents were teenagers. Her mother was 16, just like Rory is and her dad was 18. They were too young to deal with the consequence of raising a baby without their parents support and plus it was just a one night stand between them. When Rory was born, she was put up for adoption. Rory never saw her parents again. Rory didn't really care. If they didn't want her then she doesn't want them either. Rory was put into foster care and she has been swapped from house to house which is ok. Rory doesn't allow herself to open up and get close to anyone, in fear of getting hurt and abandoned again
Theme Song: Extraordinary By Liz Phair
Pb: Keri Lynn Pratt

Name: Lucilla *Lucy*Mirez
Clique: Geeks
Pers: Lucy keeps to herself. She is guarded and doesn't talk to many people. She is very shy and secretive. You never know what she is thinking. She keeps everyone at a distance. She is very sweet and sensitive. She longs to belong but she is vapor, no one notices her. She is very smart. She loves to write. That's her passion, writing. She is very loyal and fun loving once you get to know her. She is funny and sarcastic but she always tries to be there for everyone even when your mean to her. She is a rug that everyone feels the need to walk on
His: Lucilla's life is not at all a fairy tale. It's far from it. Her parents married out of the mistake they shared. They didn't love eachother and now they have to deal with the one mistake that are a constant reminder of that to them. Lucilla's mom doesn't have much to do with her and when she does, she is yelling at her for stupid little things. Lucilla learned away to stay out of her father's way because he always found away to lower her self confidence a couple of notches. She doesn't have any confidence. She spends most of her time in labs or the library but sometimes Lucilla was stuck right in the line of fire. Sometimes the verbal abuse turned into physical and she has the bruises to prove it.
Theme song: I'm ok By Christina Aguilera
Pb: Kristen Kreuk

OOC: I'll take two more, PB's Ryan Gosling and Sarah Lancaster,they are newbies
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning