View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Shiri S
Master Fan

Name: Stevie Dennings
Grade: Junior
Clique: Punk
Personality: She's bitter towards anyone who is a prep but she's generally nice to everyone else. She used to be this sweet little girl but now she's sarcastic and witty. She's very giving to anyone who is her friend. But in order to be her friend you have to prove that she can trust you first because trust is very important to her. Open-ness is very important to her as well. She's always open with people and tells them exactly what she thinks. She's not outspoken, just open. She's hard to get along with at first but once you get to know her, she's fine.
History: She grew up with in a good structured home. She was the perfect daughter for her parents. She went to highschool, fit in with the preps and got good grades. After her 9th grade year however, things started to fall apart for her. Her father died and her mother remarried 6 months after his death. She started to rebel against her mother for replacing her father so fast. Around that time, she met Ashton Marta and she fell in love. Or atleast she thought she was in love. She became semi friends with him because he liked her rebelious ways. She took his liking too far and turned punk like he was. She enjoyed being punk alot and stopped being prep. All her prep friends basically disowned her but she didn't care. She liked being punk and she didn't care what they thought anymore. That was two years ago and she's still staying strong in her punkness.
Theme Song: Punk Rawk Show by MxPx
Taken By: ShiriS
Played By: Emilie VanCamp

Name: Lillian *Lil* Stephans
Grade: Sophmore
Clique: Musican
Personality: She has high standards for herself and won't let anyone get in the way of them. She's a perfectionist. Especially when it comes to her music. If every note isn't perfect, she tries and tries again until they are. She's very outgoing and she stands up for what she believes in. She trys to be nice to everyone. Even if they're really nasty to her. When's she's angry, she has a tendency to take her anger out on other people. Beware when she's angry because she'll bite you head off. She doesn't get angry very often though. She's creative as heck and is always coming up with new rhythms. She loves to write songs and you can find her doing that when she's not talking to her friends or reading though music.
History: She's been singing all her life. Her first song was 'Sunshine On My Shoulder' by John Denver and that's only becasue she memorized the words and what not because her mother sang it to her every night. She was five when she sang that. Even at that age, she had a killer voice. After her mom heard her sing, she set Lila up for singing classes. So since she was five she's been singing and balancing school. While other kids were outside playing, she was inside singing. She didn't mind that though. That's how much she liked singing. She grew up to be much like 'Selena' except she didn't have her own band. She would sing in local restuarants and what not with her father as her manager. Recently, she was offerend a huge deal to join Grrr Records. She took the offer but she insisted tha she be able to live in her hometown and go to public school. The record people liked her singing so much that they obliged to her wishes. From now on until she graduates, she's working on her music with the record people. She's due to come out with her debut LP in less than a year. Her stage name is just simply 'Lila'. She addition to having the voice of an angel, Lila also plays guitar and various other intruments.
Theme Song: Thank You For The Music - ABBA
Taken By: ShiriS
Played By: Julia Ross (of Everlife, a Pennsylvanian band)

and FYI...I'm take three new people. yeah i just got an idea for a science geek bb with those later.....maybe.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 08-23-2004 at 05:21 AM