Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas

I nod my head, shes not telling me something, I can tell by the look on her face. "Why should we?"I ask with a confused look. Whats up with her, she never really likes to go to parties..last time she wanted to leave almost as soon as we got there. "Whats really wrong Hales?"I ask her.

Peyton

I smile at him, and kiss him back. "Oh I totally failed it."I say with a laugh. "Okay..maybe not..I don't know..it didnt seem that bad."
It'll be by your side
Old 04-07-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Haley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I`m fine don`t worry, about the party i was just asking, you know how much i hate parties..i rather stay with you." i said smiling.

Jake
"It was hard..so i was thinking if you want to go out later, you, me and Jenny..she misses you."
Old 04-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas

Shes still lying..what in the hell is bothering her? I don't want to press her on it now, I'll do it later. "Actually..I think we should go. We haven't gone to one of those in awhile..it could be fun for us to let loose."

Peyton

I smile at him. "Well, I miss Jenny too."I say as my smile widens. "Where are we going to go?"I ask as we walk towards my locker first. I set my books in it.
It'll be by your side
Old 04-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Haley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh...okay if you insist then we can go, you will pick me up? or we meet at the cafe??" i can tell he suspect something, it better Brooke or Nathan say anything tonight...

Jake
~~~~~~~
"Well, i heard about this party, if you want to go we can go, if you don`t we will find another thing to do."
Old 04-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Nathan
I smiled and kissed her again."Yeah..well..I did too,"I said.Brooke and I...we were into the physical stuff,but maybe I was getting tired of just that.It was great and all,but maybe I needed something more.I envied Lucas for that.He had Haley and a real relationship."So how was your day? You have cheerleading practice after school?"I asked.

Nikki
I sat at a table at this place I had found,Karen's Cafe.It was cozy.It was nice.But there was only one reason I was here.It was for Jenny.I wondered how Jake would react when he saw me.I wondered how he was doing with Jenny.I sighed and took another sip of my soda.Tree Hill was definately not the place I wanted to be at the moment.

OOC:Ok..I'll go pm some people. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

I just got a PM, sure, I'll take Brooke if she's still open [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]./
Old 04-08-2004, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

OOC:Thanks for coming! Yep..she's still open.I'll give you alittle update to what's happened.Nathan and Brooke are together and Lucas and Haley are together.Brooke isn't friends with Peyton in this rp and she's still a cheerleader.She flirts with Lucas and she just found out that Haley is tutoring Nathan and she's starting to suspect that maybe Nathan is into Haley.She also invited Haley and Lucas to a party that she's having tonight.She and Nathan are just talking and kissing at the moment.I play Nathan btw. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Gotcha [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Brooke

I didn't feel like talking, frankly our conversations weren't all that interesting. But whatever. "Uh, yeah," I answered. "My day was fine." Why did he want to talk all the sudden? "I do, how was your day? Got basketball practice?" We never really talked, this was weird.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Nathan
I nodded.Ok..this was weird."Yeah..basketball practice after school,"I said.Brooke and I were just not a couple like that.And usually the physical stuff was enough for me,right? So then why was I beginning to want more? Why was I beginning to want....Haley? "So..what time is this blowout Brooke party?"I asked with a smirk.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Lucas

"Its up to you..cafe or your house, whatever you want."I tell her as I kiss her quickly. I stand up, and look down at her. I can't believe we are actually together, we've been bestfriends for how long? I never really thought of it before.

Peyton

"I'd like that..I'd like it a lot."I tell him with a small smile. "Only if you can find someone to watch Jenny though..she comes first."I tell him with a small smile.
It'll be by your side
Old 04-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Haley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~'Okay, so i will get ready, then we meetat the cafe, is that sounds good to you?" i say smiling, i hate what i am doing,the lieing part.. but i don`t care as long Luke is happy, i am too, and join the team is a important thing to him, then i don`t have a choice. "So i`ll see you later." i give him a kiss and go to the tutoring center, man i really want to know what grade Nathan got.

Jake
~~~~~~~~
"Well, we can ask Karen to take care of her, i mean i trust her and then we don`t have to worry about her." i say smiling.

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited Li_Campos ]
Old 04-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Do you want me to start a new thread or do you want to? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777:
<STRONG>Do you want me to start a new thread or do you want to? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
you can

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]