Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

A New Begining 2 *OTH*

Hey guys this is the part 2, please post daily so we can continue the story, okay?
Thank`s Lí [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
post daily and twice of day.

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Li_Campos ]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Li_Campos ]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Li_Campos ]
Old 02-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Haley
"Still staring at Jake. i said walking to Peyton. "So we have a math test tomorrow, i hope he doing okay..." i thought out loud."
Old 02-27-2004, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Who want to play Lucas?
Old 02-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Peyton

I look at Haley and blink as I scratch my head and blinks "I'm sure he'll be fine, he's pretty good at that stuff."

OOC: Do I play anyone else....I don't think so, I'll play Luke then

"My junk is you."
Old 02-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

OOC:Is everyone still in the gym? Sorry..lost track of where I should put Nathan
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 02-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Okay guys, yes they are at the gym, but i want to skip at the next morning.
And no StarliteParadise you are playing just Peyton, so if you can play Lucas would apreciated it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thank`s
Old 02-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

OOC: Okie dokie, I'll play Lucas

"My junk is you."
Old 02-27-2004, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

occ: thank`s

Haley
I looked at her like, what are you talking about?. "Who?"
Old 02-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Peyton

"Oh, did you hear that? Sorry, I was talking to Jenny." I said looking at Jenny, then looked back at Haley wondering if she'd think I went crazy. I had to reassure Jenny that her dad would be ok on the court.

Lucas

I looked over at Haley and Peyton, then back to Jake "So, you decided you bring her out to the world huh? Nice choice." I patted him on the back wonder if the game was going to start soon.

"My junk is you."
Old 02-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Haley
'Umm, of course you were talking with here." but who i was thinking it was Nathan would do fine at the math test. "She likes you very much." i said smiling and waving to Lucas.

Jake
"Yeah, Peyton told me that would be a good thing, not hide her, i guess she was right..she is always right." i said looking at her.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Nathan
I stood near Tim and the guys who were talking.I was going over the math problems in my head.I had to do well on this test."Nathan..you there man?"I heard Tim say.I turned and nodded."Yeah..just..uh..thinking about Brooke,"I lied.They smiled and made some comment about her as I worked out the final answer in my head."So..what new prank do we have to pull on Lucas today?"Tim said with a laugh.I remembered my promise ot Haley and I wouldn't break it."Nothing,"I told him.He looked confused and I added,"Let's just lay off Lucas today."
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 02-27-2004, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Haley
The game was over we won and there was a party. Are we going?" i said to Lucas, Jake and Peyton. "cuz we`re have that math tomorow."

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited Li_Campos ]
Old 02-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Peyton

I looked at Haley, then over to Jake "Um, I don't think you should go, you know. You have a responsiblity to put her to sleep, I don't think she'll enjoy the loud music that's blasting." I said as I kept Jenny in my arms feeling like her mother

Lucas

I looked at Peyton and smiled as I looked down at Jenny, she was still as cute as I saw her before. I put my arm around Haley "Um, it depends, if you want to go, we could, but if that math is going to be bothering you, we could always just go home."

"My junk is you."
Old 02-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Haley
I smiled at Lucas. "Well, here is a thought how about you guys going to that party and Luke and i..baby siting Jenny."

Jake
I looked at Peyton. "I don`t know guys."
Old 02-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Peyton

"Oh, no, if you guys want to go, you should. I don't really have to. Jake if you want to go, I could babysit, and if Haley wants to study or whatever, we could double team, you and Lucas can have fun."

Lucas

I blinked "No, it's fine Peyton, I don't have to go to the party, I kind of think it's better to stay away from Nathan anyways, he kind of does make my life hell, so, go have fun, Haley and I can take care of her."

"My junk is you."