Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2004, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

From Middle Earth It Devours #2: Babe, I got you babe(OPEN CHARACTERS)

From Middle Earth It Devours: A LOTR/BtVS Crossover RPG

Just another typical day in Sunnydale lately. The First has been playing mind games with everyone. Buffy is in for the fight of her life time(Hey what else is new? But this is different). This evil is different. This is where evil comes from. The First is the very thing that causes the world to turn nasty and it isn't about to go down with a fight.
Andrew trying in his usual goofy ways to help out, but as we all know Andrew isn't the best when it comes that category. In his almighty wisdom or what he thinks is, decides to cast a spell. This spell he thinks will help everybody else in combating The First. BUT things don't go the way Andrew plans.
In the bathroom where Andrew is casting the spell, he has an assembly of books...one happening to be Lord of the Rings: The Two Tower. Things go amiss when Andrew casts the spell and brings the characters from the book to reality and into the basement. Lost and unsure of their surroundings, the Scooby gang helps them readjust to their place of being. Maybe Andrew spell will be helpful afterall. They need all the manpower they can gain and this maybe just what the doctor order when it comes to the battle to end all battles.

Rules

Post as often as you can
No Boy/girl rule as of now

This rp takes place at the beginning of TTT. And the ep after Faith comes back, before Storyteller though.

Characters

BtVS:

Buffy-~*Goldilocks*~
Faith-The Seannaholic Wench
Xander-In Fair Verona
Willow-Burnination101
Giles-Jacoba
Dawn-~*Jessie Flower*~
Anya-PoP NoT SoDa
Andrew-The Seannaholic Wench
Wood-OPEN
Spike-Otep
Kennedy-A Buffy & Spike dreamer
Amanda-spuffygirl22
Caleb-The Seannaholic Wench
Potentials are welcome, so you can make them up if you want [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

LOtR:

Frodo-Burnination101
Merry-Burnination101
Pippin-PoP NoT SoDa
Sam-The Seannaholic Wench
Gandalf-~*Goldilocks*~
Arwen-A Buffy & Spike dreamer
Aragorn-The Verbi
Gimli-OPEN
Legolas-In Fair Verona
Eowyn-Will,Nicole's Manwhore
Gollum-Will,Nicole's Manwhore

Other characters:

Name: Emilie Ponce
Role: Potential slayer
PB: Rachel Bilson
Old 01-02-2004, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

OOC: yay!! first post!! go me!!
Giles

"Hey, uh, if anyone doesn't mind, I'll have a go." No one protested. I liked to sing. Usually I played my guitar at the same time, but that was back in England, so i couldn't exactly go and get it. I went to the machine and set the song.

She calls me from the cold
Just when I was low, feeling short of stable
And all that she intends
And all she keeps inside, isn't on the label
She says she's ashamed
And she can take me for a while
And can I be a friend, we'll forget the past
But maybe I'm not able
And I break at the bend

We're here and now, but will we ever be again
Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
Away again

She dreams the champagne dream
Strawberry surprise, pink linen with white paper
Lavender and cream
Fields of butterflies, reality escapes her
She says that love is for fools that fall behind
And I'm somewhere in between
I never really know A killer from a savior
'Till I break at the bend

We're here and now, but will we ever be again
Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
Away again

It's too far away for me to hold
It's too far away-

Guess I'll let it go

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited Jacoba ]
"Now, I can hold a note for a long time, actually I can hold a note forever. But eventually that's just noise. It's the change we're listening for. The note coming after, and the one after that. That's what makes it music."
Old 01-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this rp. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Where should I come in?
Old 01-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Legolas

Legolas nodded his head but still wondered what 'homosexual' meant. Perhaps that is what Lord Elrond is when he wears his shiny headbands. "I think I would like to see this karei-oh-kee. Shall we go back into the house?" He asked, standing up and holding out his hand for her.
Old 01-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Jessie Flower Anywhere you want. Sam, Giles, Spike, Willow, & Andrew are in the living room singing kareoke. Emilie went into the kitchen and Frodo follwed her. Legolas and Faith are on the rooftop. I'm not sure about anyone else.
Hey, any reposts that can be reposted? Mainly from Sam and Emilie?

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

ooc: I just had to do this.

Legolas

He and Faith climbed back down the roof and the two of them stepped inside into the living room where so many of both of their friends were gathered. At the minute the old man he suspected to be a wizard in strange clothing called 'giles' was singing. Legolas watched interestedly as the words appeared on a screen and he sang the words. After Giles was gone, Legolas stepped forward. "May I try?" He asked, picking up the mic. He used to have a reputation for having a good singing voice in the woodland realm of Mirkwood. But that was in Elvish. He had never sung in the tongue of man before, but thanks to Aragorn he at least knew how to read it. A song started up with an upbeat tempo which Legolas easily matched.

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that
I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my
'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
And I'm too sexy for this song
Old 01-02-2004, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawn

I walked out of my room and downstairs. Sam, Giles, Spike, Willow, Legolas, Faith & Andrew were doing kareoke. Okay I really didn't want to do that. I walked into the Kitchen and saw Emilie and Frodo. "Hi you guys." I said to them as I entered the kitchen.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Emilie

*She went over to the fridge and opened it up to get herself a can of sprite. Opening it up and taking a sip. She'd probably go back upstairs and read some of her book. Turning around, it was then that she saw one of the Hobbits standing there. The cute one...well all of them were cute, but his blue eyes made him stick out more so*oh hello...Frodo isn't it?*She said pausing*did you want something to drink?*Then Dawn entered the room*Hi

Faith

*She followed him down the ladder and then into the house to hear Giles sing. Not a bad singing voice, but then Legolas sang a song. She couldn't help, but laugh at that. Okay...did even Legolas know what the word sexy even meant?*

OOC: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at Legolas
Old 01-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawn

I smiledatthem. "Can you hand me a Pepsi Emilie?" I asked her as she was in front of the open fridge. She threw the Pepsi towards me. "Thanks a bunch." I said to her and opened it up. "So what are you guys up to?" I asked them. Not sure if I was interupting something.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

OOC: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Frodo

Frodo couldn't seem to find his voice when the angelic girl spoke to him, even though he needed and wanted to so very badly. But no matter how hard he tried, no words came to Frodo's tongue. The girl had cast a spell upon him, causing his voice to leave him and his heart to race. Then another young girl entered the room, breaking Frodo's thoughts. Or lack there of. Both the girl and the angel seemed to know each other, and Frodo suddenly felt out of place. And short. Even though the chestnut-haired seraph was fairly short compared to all the other mortals that inhabited the land they were now in, she was still a good foot taller than him. Frodo simply stood there after the girl had posed a question, asking what they were up to. What were they up to? Nothing. Frodo was simply admiring, searching for words, and the girl went about her day as if he were nothing. Though she knew his name. How did she know?

"Oh, um, yes. Frodo. That is my name." Frodo felt utterly foolish as he rambled on, stumbling over his words. "But...how do you know it, if I may ask?"

Old 01-02-2004, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Emilie

*She handed Dawn a can. She grinned politely*Oh nothing much. Just hanging out I guess...*she looked over towards the young hobbit*I over heard somebody call you that. I do have ears*she chuckled gently. He was rather cute, but she wouldn't tell anybody that*
Old 01-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Frodo

"Oh, no," Frodo began. Great. Now he felt as if he had insulted the girl. "I didn't mean it like that," he said apologetically. Frodo's lips fell into a slight frown, feeling he had offended her. "It's just that many of your friends knew my name before it was even spoken here. I thought perhaps you knew because of the same reasons they did. That's all I meant. I apologize if I came off...rash and rude." Frodo looked up at her, glad he didn't have to strain his neck quite so much. With the others, he had to look almost vertically upward until he was on the floor, staring up. But with her, it was just a slight incline of his vision. Nothing major. Frodo let a smile paint itself on his lips as he looked to her. With each passing moment, she grew more beautiful, something Frodo did not think was possible.

Old 01-02-2004, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Emilie

You seriously need to get a sense of humor...*she teased. She grinned at him and then took a sip out of her can. She held her can in her hand. She heard the singing in the other room, but she got the urge to go outside because it looked it was a nice evening*I'm gonna go outside for a couple...you wanna come with?*She asked softly*
Old 01-03-2004, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Frodo

"I'd love to," Frodo replied in as soft a tone as Emilie had offered. Frodo walked across the distance of the kitchen, gave a small wave to Dawn, and then went outside following Emilie. The night sky here matched the beauty and magnificance of Middle Earth's night sky. Though, nothing quite surpassed the beauty of Middle Earth. Or the Shire. The nights when everyone would be at the Green Dragon, sharing in an ale. Singing songs. Frodo wished he could be back there again, although the kareoke machine was very similar. If only Pippin and Merry were here to share in it. Frodo looked up at Emilie. "Your sky here is very beautiful. It resembles the one I have looked upon for years in Middle Earth."

Old 01-03-2004, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Emilie

*She opened the back door and then went outside. Sitting down on one of the steps below the edge of the porch. She placed her hands on her knees and looked up at the night sky as he spoke*Oh yeah...it is nice...I sorta miss home though. The sky there has stars that go on for days...*she sighed. She truly missed home. Her family, but she had come here because of what she could be on day...something she never wished upon her*