Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2004, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Gabriel

At this particular moment in time, Mr. Botherit is currently my least favorite person. The pen is being held in my hand resentfully, and I’ve already had one letter torn from my desk after the ass*ole caught light to the not so much PG-13 letter I had been writing.

Now I’m left with a blank page. Every time I think of something to write, I only end up erasing it, because, again, it wouldn’t exactly be considered ‘appropriate’. And this is all written with the assumption that the person on the opposite end of this letter is going to be a girl. Because if it’s not? Some of the things I wrote would definitely prove to be awkward.

Dear whoever,

I don’t know who you are, and you don’t know me. I’m guessing the only thing we have in common at this point is that neither of us want to change that fact. So, you have two options here. You can throw this letter away and forget about the fact that I even bothered in the first place, or you could rack your brain for some sort of a response and send it on back. The former is preferred over the latter seeing as how it is very unlikely I will bother writing you back.

Gabriel.

There. Parental Advisory not so much needed. It better damn well do, because I’m not writing anything else.

Carefully folding the letter, I slide it into the envelope that had been oh so conveniently provided for us and seal it up, drop it on Boherit’s desk, and return to my seat. Hopefully, there won’t be any returned mail anytime soon.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 04-27-2004, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Amy
I read the girl's letter and sighed. I was happy at least that the girl wasn't dreading doing this assignment it would have made things so much more difficult to communicate with one another.I took a piece of paper out and my pencil and thought for a second or two before I wrote.

Dear Maria

It's nice that we can actually go by first name's here. It seems much more casual and less frightening. By the way I don't think your weird at all we all have our weird quirks and try to impress people and then realize that half of the time our methods just don't work. No matter how hard we want them to they just don't.So yeah..this project is great fun already I was so afraid that mabye I would get stuck with a perverted guy or something.Which isn't the case at all.Considering I have a boyfriend in all. I mean we just started to date and it's all scary but I am sure that after we get past the introductionary stage it will be better. Anyways..So I am a normal teenager and I like to have fun with my friends and my grades are important to me so yeah thats about it for this letter.Write back please.

Amy

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 04-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Serena

I looked down to thepeice of paper in disgust. A letter? Who did that anymore? Everyone had e-mail. Even better, text messaging. Or why not pick up your cell? This was totally illogical. This was stupid. And totally pointless. But I'd do it, I needed the good grades. Supposedly money can't get you everywhere. You need some education, so hah, here it was, I was going to write this stupid thing.

Dear Unfortunate One,

My name? Serena. My hobbies? Shopping, partying, going out, shoe shopping, tennis, music, stuff. I gues we're assigned best buddies now. So.. enlighten me. Let me into your sad Brooker existence. I promise not to be too vile and to give you a chance. Or something amongst the lines of that. Anyways. Write back. If you feel like it.

-Serena

Parker

Great. A writing assignment. Even better-to a stranger from that loser school near u. Joy! This would be ton of fun. Right. Now that I had that sarcasm out, maybe I could focus on something to write. A very big maybe.

Brooker person-

My name's Parker. Let's see... I like music. Drums, guitars, that stuff. The Clash, The Ramones, Nirvana, The Sex Pistols. My tastes vary. I like old cars. And video games. Tony Hawk Pro Skater, specifically. Now it's your turn.

Parker

Luke

Great. A letter. I read it quickly, wanting to get this over. When I was done, I grabbed the nearest pen, and started to write.

Marcus-

I'm 18. Mt name's Luke. Drugs? Weed. Kids? None, yet, came close though. So tell me about your fabulous world. I'll be amused, I can guarantee.

Peace, Luke

Caitlyn

Letters, yay. When was the last time I even wrote a letter? Maybe cheap Christmas cards counted, the ones we sometimes were forced into sending out. Where I'd put something "innapropriate," just messing around, and my name. I tok out my pen, and began to write, after reading their letter quickly as possible.

Gabriel-

Congratulations. You've recieved me as your pen pal. I advise you take a long drink now. And ask why you ended up with me. Now, putting that aside. I'm Caitlyn. 17. Seeing as how you don't plan on writing back, and quite frankly, neither do I, we'll leave things at that.
-Caitlyn
Old 04-27-2004, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Serena
I looked down to thepeice of paper in disgust. A letter? Who did that anymore? Everyone had e-mail. Even better, text messaging. Or why not pick up your cell? This was totally illogical. This was stupid. And totally pointless. But I'd do it, I needed the good grades. Supposedly money can't get you everywhere. You need some education, so hah, here it was, I was going to write this stupid thing.

Dear Unfortunate One,

My name? Serena. My hobbies? Shopping, partying, going out, shoe shopping, tennis, music, stuff. I gues we're assigned best buddies now. So.. enlighten me. Let me into your sad Brooker existence. I promise not to be too vile and to give you a chance. Or something amongst the lines of that. Anyways. Write back. If you feel like it.

-Serena
Donny

I smirked as I read the letter. Typical chick. I shook my head a little and clicked my pen then put the point on the paper and started writing.

Serena

Nice name. What's mine? Look at the bottom of this stupid letter. My hobbies? Nothing I care to tell about. Yeah that's right, I do nothing but sit about and 'live my poor exsistance of a life'. I'm sure you have one too.

Donny

Alan

I tapped my pen slightly as I stared at the blank peice of paper in front of me. What to write? After minutes of thinking I finally put something on the paper.

Dear someone

This is stupid. Don't know what to write. See if you are capable of coming up with something and write me back. I'd tell you that you don't really have to write back but its required so you have no choice. Aren't you lucky? You get to respond to a letter that's full of completely nothing. Go you.

-Alan

Rianna

I twirled my hair a little as I tried to think of what to write to this complete stranger. What's the point in this again? Oh yes, to 'restore the art of letting writing'. I rolled my eyes slightly. Why wrong with email? I sighed and began to write on the paper. Might as well give it a try.

To Whom It My Concern,
Hi. My name is Rianna. Ria for short. I'm supposed to tell you about myself...hmm, I like to skateboard (yes a girl skateboarding you read right), go shopping (what girl doesn't?), and surf the internet. Speaking of the internet, you got email? We could scrap the 'letter writing process' and do email. Just an idea. Please respond, or whatever.

<3 Ria

Quote:
Blake

Blake signed. How does one address a letter to a person that you don't know? he asked himself as he picked up his pen. Should he even attempt to be polite and most likely come off sounding like an idiot, or should he not even bother and hand in a blank sheet of paper? The idea of the person on the other end of this letter wasn't something that Blake liked to think about. But then he might even feel something like guilt when everyone else receives letters and whoever was lucky enough to be paired with him ended up with nothing.

To a stranger,
You don't have to bother writing back
Blake Welch
Emily

I smirked as I stared at the letter. I think this guy. He gets to the point. No beating around the bush. Bluntness is a great quality to have. I put my dark blue inked pen on the paper and began to write.

Blake,
I'd love to not write back to you but my grade depends on this so you'll have to suffer.
*E*
PS. yeah just call me E, everyone does.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Shiri S ]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Shiri S ]

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 04-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: You know what I really despise? Chemistry. It’s the devil. Hence why I’m not posting as frequently as I could be.

Maria

Not bothering to careful work the sticky edges of the envelope, I tear into it excitedly and immediately pull out the clean, crisp piece of white paper. It takes me less than a minute to scan its contents, and by the end of it, the smile on my face has grown insanely large. It’s not long before I pull out a pencil, and now, a piece of stationary. I figure that since this may be something that’ll continue for a while, I can spend a little more time on it.

Dear Amy,

There’s something for us to agree on already. I wasn’t sure how the person on the receiving end of my first letter was going to respond, but I’m glad to see that it fell into the hands of someone willing to respond. I think following through with a letter format conversation is a little easier, as there are really no expectations, and neither one of us can see the response to said letters in the end.

So, you and your boyfriend are just recently an item? That definitely sounds like something that could be fun, though, like you, I’m so neurotic (you didn’t actually say “neurotic”, but I’m gonna use that word anyway) that I hardly have time to look at any of the boys around here, not that I’d really want to. You’re actually quite lucky that you didn’t get stuck with a perverted ass*ole. Far too many of them run around here.

Well, um, let’s see, something else. What type of music do you like? And please don’t say Simple Plan. If you say Simple Plan, I will have to stop writing you and denounce the fact that I even wrote to you at one point. I’m personally a fan of late 80’s and early 90’s rock bands. Have you ever heard Warrant’s ‘Cherry Pie’? Or how about Def Leppard’s ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me?’ I’m such a sucker for food songs.

Sincerely,
Neurotic Maria.

Ps. Write back soon.

Gabriel

Surprised to find that a letter addressed to him had returned so soon, he doesn’t bother to hide his weary expression as he opens the envelope and takes it out. To his surprise, the letter’s not insanely long, nor is it cluttered with pink hand writing and hearted dots above the ‘I’s’. Instead, he smirks, after having been responded to from someone with the smallest hint of a tongue.

Dear Caitlyn,

How is one supposed to take up a large drink in order to put up with whatever it is that they’d have to put up with, with you, if you don’t plan on continuing this? There’s no need to refer back to my own hypocrisy in the fact that I’m (shock!) writing you back. The simple truth lies in the fact that I’m bored and there really is nothing better to do.

If you don’t write back, I won’t be missing anything, and I suspect, neither will you.

Gabriel.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jessica

So today is the day we recieved our letters from our pen pals. Now, when I think of pen pals, I think of long distances... like maybe Alaska or even England. But in this crazy world, the one ran by my psychotic english teacher, my pen pal spends his time in English class at a school just a few miles away. Only miles away, but it seems like worlds. Further than England. Further than the Moon even. My pen pal is from Asbury Academy. Or Assbury if you ask a lot of people at this school. And to be quite honest this letter I just read seems pretty much like the things I've heard. But, me being me, I'm going to be nice to him. Maybe I can change him a little.

Dear Josh,

My name is Jessica. I'm 16 years old, and as you already know, I go to Brookfield. I would like to know more about you if you're willing to share. I figured if we are going to put all the energy into putting these words on paper, we might as well put something interesting in them.

What classes are you having trouble in if you don't mind my asking? I'm a tutor here at school for a couple different subjects. If you ever want any help, we could meet somewhere or something if you wanted.

Other than tutoring, I really like poetry. There is a poetry reading every other week at a coffee house on the other side of town I go to. I've gotten to know the other poets there pretty well. It's kind of like our own family. What kind of interests do you have? Other than not doing school work [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Do you have any siblings? I'm an only child. I'm so jealous of people with siblings. I think that they're really lucky. I know one day my parents will be gone, and I'll be the only facet of my family left. I really don't want that day to come at all.

I'm sure there is much, much more for me to tell you about myself, but I am assuming that this project is going to last a while, so there is no reason for me to reveal it all right away. I've probably written more than you want to read as it is now.

Looking forward to your response,

Jess
I cannot find the words to say I need you so
Old 04-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Meredith

I coudln't help but laugh a bit to myself as we were given our assignment. The chance of a Brookfield student taking anything I had to write seriously? Pretty slim, I assumed. Well, I would... at least as seriously as I take anything. This isn't saying much.

Hey!

So, let me guess, you're looking at this letter and making some sort of assumption that I'm some kind of stuck up loser who plays field hockey, goes to Junior League meetings with my mom and irons my knee socks. Well, guess what. I don't play sports, my mom is dead and I only where knee socks to school -- and only because I have to.

Now, when it comes the assumption you're probably going to make about money. That part is true. And, its also the only reason I'm still at this school. If I had my way, I'd be classmates with you -- can you believe it? But regardless of what it is I try to get myself kicked out -- failing classes, showing up drunk, high, getting caught having sex in the boy's locker room -- None of it has ever worked.

It likely has something to do with the fact that my grandfather's name is all of the school. I hate that fact. But none of this probably makes you like me anymore than you did when this all started. So, if you want to write back, cool. If not, I understand.

See ya,

Meredith

Carson

Yeah right! I had a ton of better things to do with my time than to write some lamo at Brookfield. So I was planning on making it nice and sweet... well... short and just annoying enough to piss whoever it was off so that they wouldn't write back.

Yo!

I'm writing this letter because I have no choice. I don't want to be writing this letter. I'm sure you don't either. We have nothing in common and I'm sure you already know that. So, that's all I've got for now.

Bye,

Carson

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Beautiful Stranger ]
I cannot find the words to say I need you so
Old 04-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fairy_Angel:
<STRONG>

Samantha

Adam,

Yeah, teachers tend to do that. Force ya to do things you don't really want to. In truth, I didn't expect you to write back. I figured you'd just blow it off. Most other people would of. But then again I guess your not most people. So if you got the impression that I thought you were, sorry. As for your hand writing. No big. Who says it has to look perfect.
Sammy
</STRONG>
Adam
The more letters I got from this girl the more I liked her. She didn't seem like the rumors of kids that go to Brookfield. She actually didn't seem that different from me.

[b]Dear Sammy,
It's an easy grade. Besides your not awful to write to, if you were an uber-b*tch or the creature from the black lagoon (evil cheerleaders from outerspace), then I might blow it off. I guess we should talk about what we like to do. How about you go first?
-Adam
[b]

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBitch:
<STRONG>

Parker

Brooker person-

My name's Parker. Let's see... I like music. Drums, guitars, that stuff. The Clash, The Ramones, Nirvana, The Sex Pistols. My tastes vary. I like old cars. And video games. Tony Hawk Pro Skater, specifically. Now it's your turn.

Parker

</STRONG>
Joon
I read the letter,well at least he's not a football player. I thought about what to say. Maybe something like -Dear Parker I am a Brookfields crack whore:ask me how?- I chuckled to myself, and started to write.

Parker,
I'm Joon Winslow. I drive a 1964 VW Bus that I vented out myself. My dad's a mechanic and I've learned about cars and stuff since I was 4 and I was allowed to help put in my first pair of windshield wipers. Music is a must for me, but as my car suggests I'm more into The Doors, and The Beatles than alot of the newer stuff. I can't even roller skate. Love video games, but I'm more into RPG style stuff like Final Fantasy. I'm a dork, obviously, also am a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer if that helps nail the coffin (ha,ha) on my geekdom. I guess I'll hear from you soon. Either that or I'll assume you got out on good behavior.
-Joon

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiri S:
<STRONG>
Alan

Dear someone
This is stupid. Don't know what to write. See if you are capable of coming up with something and write me back. I'd tell you that you don't really have to write back but its required so you have no choice. Aren't you lucky? You get to respond to a letter that's full of completely nothing. Go you.
-Alan
</STRONG>
Fenton
I looked at the letter. Great...maybe I'll just be weird like also and creep this guy out. Sounds good, I thought and went to writing.

Alan,
My name is Fenton and I am a miniature giant space hamster. My best friend is the brave little toaster and I like to frolic with the luck charms guy whenever possible. Goat cheese is very earthy, did you know that? Most cats have no eyelaces. Now you get to respond to a letter full of insanity. Go you.
-Fenton

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sarahrooie*:
<STRONG>Adrienne

She glared down at the blank piece of paper in front of her. Adrienne didn't write letters. Even when it came to the much dreaded Christmas cards all that was normally found inside was a scrawl, that she claimed was her name. But it seemed that Mr Botherit was unmoveable when it came to this one. The man had some dream of a world where everyone somehow managed to relay every message in their life in writing. Adrienne didn't like it. Unfortunately she also had a problem when it came to failing English so there seemed to be only one option. She was going to have to write this letter.

Dear Brooker kid,
My name is Adrienne Barrymore. I'm sure you're going to find this letter of huge interest to you and most likely are already planning the best way to reply. Either that or you've burnt this letter in disgust because you're sane and have no deep urge to continue forging ties between our two schools. If this is the case I might consider stopping writing now because youre never going to actually get round to reading these words. But then again you might be one of those people who finds such great interest in other people's lives that you need to carry on reading and learn many more interesting facts about me. There is a list of things I'm suppose to tell you written in front of me, which includes such wonderful things as my age, how I celebrated my last birthday and so on. If you would care to know this information please write back to inform me of this and I'll do my best to supply you with this information. If on the other hand you couldn't give a damn about me, don't. I won't be offended.
Yours sincerly, Adrienne Barrymore.

</STRONG>
Adam Warner

The envelope that arrived that was tossed upon his desk is met with, at first, a blank stare, and then later, with a weary lift as he holds the envelope up before him and begins to imagine what the contents might contain. At first, the general thought is that whoever wrote him must have been some sucker to let themselves get dragged into this little ordeal, and then it soon occurs to him that he’s no different, and that by mocking said person, he’d only be mocking himself.

Not one for suspense, he carefully opens the envelope and pulls out the piece of notebook paper, unfolds it, and takes his time to scan the contents. It’s not long before a response pops up in his head.

Dear Asher Kid,

It may interest you to know that I haven’t burned your letter, in fact, I’m still looking at it as I write this, and I probably wouldn’t have even gotten the idea had you not mentioned it yourself. I’m sure there’s something I’m supposed to be responding to right now, assuming we’re going to go about doing this in somewhat of an orthodox type manner, but in rereading your letter, I see that you haven’t really said anything about yourself. You’ve only made assumptions as to whether or not your receiver would bother to respond or not.

I am, though if not for a lack of sanity, I attribute it to boredom. Or hey, general interest? How’s that?

So far, all I know is your first and last name, and based on your first name, I’m guessing you’re a girl, so in turn, that’s what I’ll give you as well. A name and a gender specification. The name’s Warner. Adam Warner. And I swear, that wasn’t me trying desperately to rip off James Bond. Hopefully you can figure out the gender on your own.

And, I think that’s it for now. Feel free to write back, or hey, take your own advice and burn this letter. I suspect it could be a good form of anger management. You know, were you to actually have anger management issues. Not that I’m insinuating anything …

Adam Warner
Brookfield High School
Old 04-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
<STRONG>

Cameron

My teacher hands me a note so I open it up and read it. Figures that it would be from the Ashbury person. Why were we doing this again.

Yeah, maybe you could've started it off nicer. But I don't like to judge people before I get to know them. Its the type of person that I am. Name's Cameron Caine, I'm 18 and as for everything else. I tend not to do much else. Not unless I'm inclined to or made too, of course. And obviously I had the courage to write back.</STRONG>
Mia

I looked at the letter that was on my desk. I was curious to see what the person wrote back. Reading through it, I went ahead and started writing.

Cameron,

Well, the first thing I have to say is, good for you for writing back. I know it might of took a lot of effect and concentration from you, but I can't judge you on that. As you can tell, neither of us want to do this and we are both back into a corner from our schools. So I guess this is a way of life that we both have to deal with. By saying this, I guess you can ask me any questions. By the way, when I mean any questions, that doesn't include anything that is offensive and rude. I'll say bye for now and I appreciate you writing back to me, even if I sounded like I didn't mean it before and I hope you have the same courtesy of writing back to me this time.

From, Mia.

Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Stranger:
<STRONG>Carson

Yeah right! I had a ton of better things to do with my time than to write some lamo at Brookfield. So I was planning on making it nice and sweet... well... short and just annoying enough to piss whoever it was off so that they wouldn't write back.

Yo!

I'm writing this letter because I have no choice. I don't want to be writing this letter. I'm sure you don't either. We have nothing in common and I'm sure you already know that. So, that's all I've got for now.

Bye,

Carson
</STRONG>
Riley

I stared at the paper that was on my desk. Flipping it over, I looked at the words to see that it is a letter to me. I read it and took out a pen and paper. I thought for a while on what to write, before lifting my pen and starting to write.

Carson,

Yeah, I do know that we had nothing in common, even though you know nothing about me. You should really think about the person feelings before writing that nonsense you wrote. As you said, you had no choice, then why are writing then? Are they putting a pistol to your head? I highly doubt it. So, maybe you do have some pleasure writing the letter. Who knows? I don't really care. All I can say is bye for now.

- Riley

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited PJ_Believer ]
Old 04-28-2004, 04:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PJ_Believer:

Adam

The more letters I got from this girl the more I liked her. She didn't seem like the rumors of kids that go to Brookfield. She actually didn't seem that different from me.

Dear Sammy,
It's an easy grade. Besides your not awful to write to, if you were an uber-b*tch or the creature from the black lagoon (evil cheerleaders from outerspace), then I might blow it off. I guess we should talk about what we like to do. How about you go first?
-Adam

Samantha Morgan

I smile a bit when I get a letter back from Adam. The guy was actually a really nice guy. Though I'd been told differently about the guys that went to his school. But then again I hadn't been told personally. So what did it matter. He didn't sound so bad. Yet.

Adam,

Well, don't worry. I'm no uber b*tch and I sure as heck ain't no cheerleader. *shudder* I completely hate cheerleaders. Not for any real particular reason. Except for they're snobby and way evil. So, no worries on that part. And your not so bad yourself. You obviously aren't the Devil. Unless your disguising yourself really well and not letting that part on. Okay, as for what I like to do... that's quite a few things. To start off reading and singing is one thing. Love to play the guitar. Can't say I'm all that good at it. But I'm getting there. Hiking and walking is another thing. And not really to get in shape. But it gets me out of the house. So what about you?

Sammy

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Fairy_Angel ]
Old 04-28-2004, 04:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Mia

I looked at the letter that was on my desk. I was curious to see what the person wrote back. Reading through it, I went ahead and started writing.

Cameron,

Well, the first thing I have to say is, good for you for writing back. I know it might of took a lot of effect and concentration from you, but I can't judge you on that. As you can tell, neither of us want to do this and we are both back into a corner from our schools. So I guess this is a way of life that we both have to deal with. By saying this, I guess you can ask me any questions. By the way, when I mean any questions, that doesn't include anything that is offensive and rude. I'll say bye for now and I appreciate you writing back to me, even if I sounded like I didn't mean it before and I hope you have the same courtesy of writing back to me this time.

From, Mia.

Cameron

I open up the letter I received from the girl, Mia. Okay, she wasn't really all that bad. Sounded a bit stuck on herself. But I knew other people that sounded that way.

Mia,

Actually, it didn't take much effort or concentration. As I said before I don't judge people before I know them. And I obviously don't know you. So there will be no rude or offensive comments or questions headed towards you in these letters. You'll find that I'm just not the type of guy to go down that road. Where as I know others are. Then again most guys are complete and total jerks too. Haven't met a girl yet who hasn't agreed with me on that one. Now onto the questions. We'll start out with an easy one. What are some of your hobbies?

Cameron
Old 04-28-2004, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
<STRONG>

Cameron

I open up the letter I received from the girl, Mia. Okay, she wasn't really all that bad. Sounded a bit stuck on herself. But I knew other people that sounded that way.

Mia,

Actually, it didn't take much effort or concentration. As I said before I don't judge people before I know them. And I obviously don't know you. So there will be no rude or offensive comments or questions headed towards you in these letters. You'll find that I'm just not the type of guy to go down that road. Where as I know others are. Then again most guys are complete and total jerks too. Haven't met a girl yet who hasn't agreed with me on that one. Now onto the questions. We'll start out with an easy one. What are some of your hobbies?

Cameron
</STRONG>
Mia

Opening the letter from Cameron, I was utterly surprised he wrote back to me. Thinking of what to write, I took the pen out my mouth and started writing away.

Cameron,

Hobbies? Well, let's just say I don't have a lot of hobbies except that I like riding horses on the weekends. Aside from riding, I go to a lot of parties. When I mean a lot, it's plenty. But can you really call that a hobby? I suppose not. I know, you're probably thinking I'm that type of person who likes getting drunk and being a total fool. Maybe it's just me. Who knows? Well, since I answered your question, I think it's time I get to ask you one. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

Mia
Old 04-28-2004, 04:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Mia

Opening the letter from Cameron, I was utterly surprised he wrote back to me. Thinking of what to write, I took the pen out my mouth and started writing away.

Cameron,

Hobbies? Well, let's just say I don't have a lot of hobbies except that I like riding horses on the weekends. Aside from riding, I go to a lot of parties. When I mean a lot, it's plenty. But can you really call that a hobby? I suppose not. I know, you're probably thinking I'm that type of person who likes getting drunk and being a total fool. Maybe it's just me. Who knows? Well, since I answered your question, I think it's time I get to ask you one. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

Mia
</STRONG>
Cameron

I stare down at the envelope a moment. Okay, so I hadn't expected her to write back so quickly. But then again it was majorly cool with me.

Mia,

Your right. I don't really call partying a hobby. But if you consider it a hobby, then that's exactly what it is. Because everyone sees hobbies completely different than others do. No, I wasn't thinking that. So, you obviously didn't know what I was thinking. Then again that's all good and dandy. I'd probably be in a bit of trouble if some people knew what I thought or if the person was a mind reader. All right, as for siblings. I have 3 older siblings. Two older twin brothers, Christian and Michael and an older sister, Cheyanne. Cheyanne is off married to some ignorant son of b*tch that no one really likes and Christian and Michael, well, they're either out partying or in jail. I'm not sure which yet. So what about you? Any siblings?

Cameron
Old 04-28-2004, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
<STRONG>

Cameron

I stare down at the envelope a moment. Okay, so I hadn't expected her to write back so quickly. But then again it was majorly cool with me.

Mia,

Your right. I don't really call partying a hobby. But if you consider it a hobby, then that's exactly what it is. Because everyone sees hobbies completely different than others do. No, I wasn't thinking that. So, you obviously didn't know what I was thinking. Then again that's all good and dandy. I'd probably be in a bit of trouble if some people knew what I thought or if the person was a mind reader. All right, as for siblings. I have 3 older siblings. Two older twin brothers, Christian and Michael and an older sister, Cheyanne. Cheyanne is off married to some ignorant son of b*tch that no one really likes and Christian and Michael, well, they're either out partying or in jail. I'm not sure which yet. So what about you? Any siblings?

Cameron
</STRONG>
Mia

Opening the envelope, I took out the neatly written letter. Not expecting him to reply so quickly, I take a pen and jotted away.

Cameron,

Twin brothers? That must be interesting. I wouldn't dream of myself living with two people looking exactly the same. Siblings? I have one younger brother, Cody and a younger sister, Bronwyn. Both annoying as hell. But like they say can't live with them, can't live without them. Sometimes, I feel I could strangle them, but that wouldn't be too nice, would it? Okay, on to the next question... What's something you want to achieve in life?

Mia