Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Total Fan

Annie

"Yeah, you better thank me later." She said as she grabbed a hammer and a nail. She looked at the wood and the x's. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Liam, so she took a deep breathe, looked how he did and then simply tried to do the same. She got the nail in the wood and then hammered twice against it before it went in. She looked at Liam with a grin, proud of herself she didn't hammered past the nail. "Talent? Oh please! We're simply natural talents. Who knew!?" She said with a laugh. "Maybe we're not at the wrong place after all."
Avi: Erin
Old 05-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

OOC: I just got done with finals and am too exhausted to post tonight but I'll post tomorrow when I get the chance.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Total Fan

ooc: Aww, hope your finals went well, honey just post whenever you feel to do so
Old 05-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

How did your finals go?

Liam

"Yeah, surprised that you got the nail in straight actually." He sai with a laugh. "I must admit that I am kind of impressed with you. I expected it to at least take ten hits...and it be in wrong...but no...now I know not to mess with you when you have a hammer in your hand because you definitely know how to use it." He said with a grin. He looked around and saw that Mr. Matthews was on the other side helping a few students. "hey, I think we could take off now." He suggested. "He's not paying attention to anything...we'll be back for the pizza though." He said. "Hopefully I won't be too wasted by then." He teased.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Total Fan

Annie

Annie laughed, still holding the hammer in her hands. "Yup, better no mess with me at all." She looked over to see Mr Matthews helping other students. He seemed pretty busy explaining something, so she put the hammer down and winked at Liam. "Let's go." She grabbed his hand as they sneaked out of the camp. "Don't forget your bag." She reminded him as she looked behind them, watching if someone saw them running off.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Thanks. I think I did well on everything but my documentary final. Too much procrastinating and fear with that class. So, I might not pass my documentary and get my film degree but at least I'll graduate for my other major in Creative Writing. I'll try to post once or twice more before the weekend is over but my parents are in town for graduation so it's going to be pretty crazy the next couple days.

Rhonda

"Yeah, but I'm looking forward to painting. It's actually one of my favorite things to do in my spare time," Rhonda shared with him. Putting the finishing touches and decorating the house would probably be the most fun for her although she didn;t mind working with hammer and nails. "Fence work looks fairly easy," she said and went to work on the fence with him. "Just be careful not to damage those precious fingers now," she teased him.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hey when you start making movies and my book gets publish...you should film my movie. That would rock! hahaha...then we'd be 2 famous people on the FF and everyoen will be like I RP WITH THEM!!!

Liam

He nearly forgot about his bag that was laying on the floor. He quickly picked it up and they snuck off into the woods. Liam hoped that no one saw them, becuase there would be a few snitches in the group. His main concern was Ethan and Rhonda, he was sure that if they saw then they would tell. The last thing he needed was for this credit to be taken away from him. Once Annie's dad found out too he would probably kick him out of school...especially for sneaking off with his precious...yet very hot daughter.

"Come this way." He said leading her off the trail. You had to go off trail sometimes to go to the coolest places. It was at least a ten minute walk but they finally made it to a small lake. "Here we are." He said with a smile. "It's pretty nice out here." He said while putting his bag down by a tree. "Gotta love the outdoors when you aren't building a house." He joked.

Ethan

"Don't worry, I think it'll be okay if I hurt myself. It's about time that my hands get a little rugged. I think that my hands are too soft for a guy." He said with a laugh. Ethan hated to admit that, but he really hasn't done much physical labor in his life time. He was a guy that really didn't need to have to since he always had someone do it for him or his parentsh hired someone. He really wasn't much of a handy man, but the fence looked easy enough for him. You just attached it to the pole and spread it out to the other pole. It wasn't exactly rocket science. "I'm more worried about you cutting yourself." He said. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Liam and Annie leaving, he wanted to tell Mr. Matthews, but he didn't want to do anything to upset Rhonda or have her punch him.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Total Fan

Annie

Annie followed him, walking over bricks and stones. "Are you sure we're on the right path?" She asked as she looked the way he walked. They jumped off the trail, down a small path where after ten minutes they reached a beautiful spot. "Wow." She said, looking around her. This was by far one of the most beautiful places she's ever been to. "That's amazing." She said stunned and happy. "How did you know about this place?" She asked, wondering if he was here in the past.
The sun shone down onto the water that made it shiny and invited them to go and have a swim. "Nice? It's amazing!" She said as she walked over to tree, looking up to see beautiful flowers. She looked at the bag Liam just put down by a tree and nodded towards it. "What you've got in there anyways?"
Old 05-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

OOC: That would be cool. I'm mainly into editing but I would love to write screenplays, too but mostly for TV.

Rhonda

Rhonda laughed with him, loving his sense of humor. That's a big reason why she felt she got along with Ethan. Everytime they were together, they could just laugh over the stupidest stuff. She knew people saw Ethan as a "pretty boy" but she had a thing for pretty boys and Ethan wasn't all looks. He had proved that by hanging out with her and thoroughly getting to know her. "aww, that's sweet," she responde to his last comment. It was nice to be worried about by someone other than her parents for once. "I'll be careful, I promise." She noticed Liam and Annie leave camp out of the corner of her eye, too, but she didn't want to mention it. Eventually, Ethan would get over Annie, right?
Old 05-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Total Fan

ooc: I could be the actress... lol so we have the writer, the director and the actress!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Souds like a plan.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

sweet, LETS DO IT! hahaha

Liam

“I know about a lot of secret and hidden places in this place. I had a lot of free time on my hands sometimes. When I worked as a bartender sometimes I had the weekday off, so I ended up going exploring…since I couldn’t very well go home.” He said with a small laugh. “I was walking through here one day…almost got lost…but it was definitely worth it because I found this little place. Sure it’s on the map, but I guess it’s too small for people to go too…me on the other hand, I find it to be perfect.” He said while walking over to his bag. He opened it up showing her the goods that were inside. “I have some alcohol of course, I have some Mary Jane, and some x. I wouldn’t let you have any X though.” He said to her.

He knew that sometimes people had a very negative affect when they took X, and Liam wasn’t one to take any chances. He handled X pretty well, so that’s why he brought some for himself. Marijuana on the other hand, he knew it wouldn’t hurt her any. It was his own home grown stuff, and he knew that it wasn’t going to be laced with anything else. “You don’t have to smoke any though, if you just want to drink that’s fine. I’m not one of those guys that pressures people.” He said while rolling up a joint for himself.

Ethan

They finished one side of the fence and Ethan had to admit that he was pretty impressed with himself. He was also very impressed with Rhonda, because she didn’t have one complaint come out of her mouth. She wasn’t one of those girls that cried about getting dirty, sweaty, or working too hard. She actually seemed to be enjoying herself, which made Ethan like her even more. He thought maybe for a second Annie had changed, but her disappearing just proved that she really didn’t care about anyone else…Rhonda though, she really did seem to care. Ethan was starting to second guess sneaking off; he didn’t want to be as bad as Annie. He was actually here to help people.

“Hey, our fence is actually coming out pretty good.” He said while putting his hands on his hip. He grabbed a bottle of water from the table near them and took a big gulp out of it. The sun was now beating down on them and he was starting to feel really hot. “Water never tasted so good.” Ethan said with a laugh. He tossed a bottle to Rhonda, because her face was turning a little bit red.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Total Fan

ooc: Yeah, let's do it!

Annie

Annie peeked into the bag and smiled. Weed and x was not her case, she never would try that. She liked alcohol, but that was it. "I think I'll stick with the alcohol." She said, grabbing a bottle of beer. "Thanks. But no thanks. I'm not into weed or the other things. You can call me uncool, but alcohol is enough for me." She laughed as she sat down on a tree stump that was on the floor. "You must have seen pretty cool places then." She took a sip and turned her head to face him. "I like it. It's pretty awesome here."
Old 05-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Liam

"I would never say that you aren't cool." Liam said while taking a drag out of his joint. He was already feeling relaxed, it always made him relaxed...sometimes a little too relaxed. He would only smoke one though, any more then that and he would probably end up getting caught by Mr. Matthew's, which he really couldn't afford. "This is just my thing, I've been doing it for about two years now...and it's good stuff. I wouldn't reccomend it though." He threw a bottle of smirnoff at Annie. "Try this new flavor...it's pretty good." He said to her. "I know people say it's a chick drink, but I still enjoy them, don't tell anyone though." He teased. He knew that she really didn't have anyone to tell, especially since she was doing the bad deeds with him.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Total Fan

Annie

Annie finished her beer way too quickly, she already felt the alcohol making her feel slightly dizzy. She caught the bottle and looked at it, reading the front sticker. "You like a chick's drink?" She said with a grin. "I see... I get to know more and more interesting things about you, Liam Court." She opened the bottle and took a sip, looking a little sceptical. "Well, I like the old one better, but this will do for now." She said with a laugh and then looked over the lake. The view was incredible and she felt lucky that Liam actually took her here. Of course she'd never admit that. Maybe it was his cool attitude that made her feel as though she couldn't show her weakness. Even though they had a great connection she felt as if she didn't know much about him. With every day she got to know him a little better... and started to like him more and more. She felt torn between him and Ethan. She would lie if she said she didn't think about Ethan. For example right now, what was he doing? Was he smiling at Rhonda? Did they kiss yet? So many questions were in her head and Liam made her forget about them. Whenever she was with Liam she forgot her sorrows and just enjoyed the moment. Admitting this to herself wasn't easy, Annie liked to have control. Control over her life, over her actions. The alcohol made it even easier to just forget the world around them. She started to live in the moment, not thinking about the consequences nor the future.
"Wanna swim?" She asked, standing up, giving him a daring look.