Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Ashley’s Relationships:

Ashley always hung out with all the guys and so she never really knew who it was that she had feelings for. Sure she dated Scott for a while and that was just mainly so they both could say they had a relationship. But they did kiss a lot during that time together and she ended up falling for him a little too hard and that’s why she had to end their relationship she was just too scared to commit to him in case of ruining her friendship with him. Then there was Luke. The guy that was constantly asking Tara out and Ash had to help him out most of the time and every time she just denied him. Ash got to know Luke a lot better during this time and well she developed feelings for him and she knows that now she most likely has no chance whatsoever with him. As for Dex. She found him irresistible and always had her eye set on him for a while maybe because he was the quiet mysterious guy that she could not help but be attracted to. Now this may sound strange but she had this thing for Cole.Mabye the whole bad boy exterior got to her who knows she found him very, very attractive. As for her friends she got along really well with Courtney even though she was possible she considered herself to get along well with her. But her best friend would have to be Lori. They shared most of their time together when Ash wasn’t with the guys .Her best guy friend would have to be Scott. Plain and Simple they shared so many fun times together and he taught her how to play pool how cool is that?!?

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 03-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Thnx! Two to go then we can start!
Old 03-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Relationship

Cole was known as a ladies man in HS... he basically had his pick of women, even though he was a jerk to most of them... Tara was the fiesty gal that he got along with, he isn't too sure of why they never hooked up on a regular basis, it was mainly random make-out session's... he often wonder's about her alot.... Also Courtney wasn't a serious crush, although she was drop dead gorgeous in HS and in Cole's eyes, a great kisser... but still nothing ever evolved from it... another person Cole was kinda fond of was Lori but she never paid much attention to him.. Ashley Williamson on the other hand was someone that Cole always had his eye on... she was someone that he thought about often, wondering why she really never looked his way.. he still finds hisself asking why they never hooked up... she is one of the main glas he wants to see other than Charly, then main person he wants to see, someone that he picked on and gave hell to during HS.. someone that he owes an apology too.. he is just hoping that she excepts it, after all these years and same thing for the guys..Cole pretty much stuck with his popular friends, but has lot touch with most of them.... he is hoping that everything can be the same, besides his cocky attitude, that he has lost and buried... although there are some gus he is wanting to see... Alex , is a guy that he pretty much gave hell to as well and wants to apologize too....
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 03-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Thnx, just one more to go and we can start! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

sorry about the lateness...!

Dex:Dex was always the guy who never really felt like he was going to be any good in relationships. He never felt like anyone would ever really want to spend time with him because he has issues with talking and with conversations. He just always wondered though if anyone ever thought of him. At all. As far as crushes go he harbored a crush on Loretta. He always wanted her to know that he felt deeply for her, but never figured she even knew who he was. So he chose to remain in the shadows.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 03-24-2004, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Now we can start! Okay so it'll start having them arrive at the place (it'll be a resort, really nice hotel and everything, rooms paid for and everything). Kinda like the show "High School Reunion" on the Wb. But no cameras, lol. So yeah....I can't post right now cauz I gtg but I'll be back on after school. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Courteney
I get out of my cab, the driver bringing in my luggage for me. I walk into the lobby, looking around. Maybe I was the first one here. Whatever, not that I really cared all that much. I was just nervous to see everyone. Or to find who would be here.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Ashley
I wave goodbye to the guy that I sat next to on the plane ride and take his number and stuff it in my purse.He was a very attractive guy a little on the cocky side but I can't do anything about that. I walked down to the baggage claim and grabbed my suitcase as I pulled up the handle and headed outside where my cab was waiting for me. I love pre ordering things.I got into the cab and sat down as the driver put my bag into the trunk.I gave him the address as he drove me to the hotel.Once there I got out and paid him as he got my suitcase."Thank you." I said to him as I walked inside into the lobby.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 03-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Luke

I paid the cab driver as I got out and pulled my bags out. I stood for a minute looking at the hotel, it was a nice hotel but not just any, it was a hotel in my home town where I hadn't been for years, and inside were people I hadn't seen since high school. I pick up my bags and walk inside the hotel to the lobby. I wonder what everyone looks likes, I bet I won't know what anyone looks like now. I wonder if they have changed and what they are doing now I think as I walk.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Scott

I had arrived at the hotel earlier this morning which gave me some time to finish up some business and get settled into the hotel. I put my work away and headed down to the main lobby in hopes of maybe seeing someone from highschool. I stepped around the corner and to my suprise I saw Ashley walking though the door. I made sure she got far enough a head of me before I walked up behind her putting my hands over her eyes I said, "guess who?" as I tried to hide my voice.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Ashley
I felt someone's hands over my eyes and smelled cologne.I didn't recognize the voice."Um..a stalker whom I never found out about." I said with a laugh as I turned around and saw a man standing in front of me. He resembled Scott but it couldn't be could it."Scott?"

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited CherryChica87 ]

Old 03-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Scott

"The one and only," I said kind of playful. "Unless I've been living a strange dream for the past 27 years of my life, and I'm really some other person." I laughed a bit just feeling like my old playful self around her.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Ashley
"Aww I missed you so much Scott." I said as I leaned up and wrapped my arms around him bringing him into a hug."You look good Scott." I said commenting him after I stopped hugging him.

Old 03-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Scott

I forgot how nice it felt to have Ashley in my arms. "The years have been good to you," I said as I took her hand and led her over to the couch. "So what have you been up to since I last saw you?" I asked.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Ashley
"Oh not so much. I just write for a magazine now..I am sure you have heared of it it's called "Upbeat." I said with a smile. He was still the same Scott I grew up with and loved."What about you?" I asked him.