Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Are you guys full? if not, I'd love to take a spot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] PB Julie Benz - I can take a guy too if you want [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
Old 03-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

TB:Cherrychica87
Name:Ashley Williamson
Then:Ashley always the girl that seemed to gain a lot of attention from the guys because she wasn't really your typical flirt. She would hang out with the guys and without realizing it end up flirting causually with them. She always seemed to have more friends that were guys rather than girls. Although a few of her good friends were girls. Ashley grew up with her Mom and Dad in a normal suburban house in the town along with with her older brother and younger sister. Ashley was always going over to her guy friend's houses and playing sports with them because that was so much more funner than actually going to the mall every day and what not. She sort of was disliked by a lot of the girls at her school for the fact that she was such good friends with the guys but she couldn't help that. She always was going to the parties where everyone was and she always had the girl next door personality that seems to draw the guys.
Relationships:TBA
PB:Hilary Duff

Now:Ashley is still a flirt but she has realized that it doesn't always work out being a flirt. She isn't really as flirtatious as she was when she was younger. She either flirts now or she doesn't she doesn't try to hide it like she used to when she was younger.(Even though it didn't work) She still has the girl next day personality and loves every moment of it. She currently writes for a magazine called "Upbeat". She writes about diet and exercing as well as other things. She helps her brother coach his little hockey team and goes to all their practices and games because she is still into the whole sports things. Her goal right now is to get a spot in the writing team for Sports Illustrated to meet her dream Car Racer.Although it seems unlikely she continues to try.She has been interested in going to the movies a lot and seeing the latest flicks.
PB:Kate Hudson

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited CherryChica87 ]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited CherryChica87 ]

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 03-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm really sorry ~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~ but there are no more girl spots left, but there is one more boy spot left *The Bully* do you want to take that one?
Old 03-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Is my profile alright? Just curious...

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 03-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Yup! Its great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

TB: Dreamon777
Name:Alex Taxin
Then:Back in high school,Alex was a huge geek.No question about it.Even though he was sweet and smart,he didn't have many friends who weren't geeks.He was into comic books and weird music and studied alot.He thought politics were funny and was a complete computer dork.He acted like he didn't care,but he really did.He acted like he hated the popular kids with their cool clothes and good looking girlfriends and boyfriends,but really he just wanted to be accepted by that group.His family was pretty normal.He had the doctor dad and stay at home mom who always encouraged him to do his best.He had an older sister who was in the popular crowd and who wouldn't even talk to him in school because she said it made her look "uncool".He didn't really have many girlfriends and his friends were the other geeks he had known since he was young.
PB:Adam Brody

Now:Now Alex is completely different than he was in high school.He runs a movie production company that has produced some of the top films out there.After high school,he went to NYU and really got more interested in film.He worked very hard to start the production company with his two friends from school and was successfull.He's not the same dork he was in high school.He's charming,sweet,funny,and very intelligent.He's really matured alot and plus it helps that he's gotten alot better looking.He's not all about fame and fortune though.He's just looking for love and to settle down and have a nice family.He's really looking forward to the reunion to show everyone how much he's changed.
PB:Colin Farrell

-Just wanted to say:Megan..can't believe you used Adam Levine..I so love him at the moment! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 03-17-2004, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

DreamOn777 your pictures weren't working so I just got someones myself, I hope that's okay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

We just need one more person [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If anyone wants we can change it from the bully to the player or something [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited ~*Heaven*~ ]
Old 03-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

TB: Princess Aly
Name: Courteney Mathis
Then: Courteney was the stuck up cheerleader that everyone knew. She reigned over the other girls, or atleast she and her friends did. Homecoming queen, prom queen, she was everything. She always was busy, and was invlolved with many activities. Her high school years were a dream, she loved almost every minute of them. She got a lot of guys, but her relationships with girls were often fake.
PB: Rachel Bilson

Now: Courteney is a model, and very much the same person. She's grown up a lot, and is still fairly superficial, though not as bad as she once was. She also does some acting work, hosting on ESPN is a big thing for her right now. She feels fairly accomplished, and is happy to see her classmates, though she's not quite sure what one's she'll be seeing.
PB: Charisma Carpenter
Old 03-17-2004, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

TB: Zans the Man
Name: Luke Zane
Then: Luke was a happy guy in high school, he got to play football, and was the best player on the team. He got to date the hottest girls, and everyone knew him. Luke was confident, and a little too wild sometimes. He never thought before he talked, which hurt alot of people. Luke always thought that no one was better then him, and treated everyone that way. Luke wasn't just another dumb jock, he didn;t get the good grades, but he was pretty smart, he just never studied at all because he had football.
PB: Paul Walker

Now:Luke went off to college on a football scholarship, and once again he became one of the best players. Luke was getting scouting by a couple teams from the NFL, and he just knew he would play football in the NFL. But in a game he blew his knee and couldn;t play football anymore. Just like in high school he never spent time studding so it looked like he would have no future. For the first time he his life he worked hard at school so he wouldn;t end up like his father. Not only did he work hard and graduate, but he went to law school and became a lawyer. He really changed after he couldn't play football, he saw the world in a different light. He thinks about other peoples feeling, and isn't as wild as he once was. Luke loves hos job but getting here took so much work he kinda feelings like he missed out on alot, like meeting the woman he would marry and have kids with. He can't wait to go back to his high school to see everyone and show how much he changed from being an @sshole.
PB: Barry Pepper
Old 03-17-2004, 11:42 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll take the Bully [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ian Somerhalder/James Marsden

TB: Sasha
Name: Cole Alexander
Then: In Highschool Cole was pretty much the guy that would make your life hell.. He was a very popular guy at school, but a bully... If he knew he could hurt your feelings at the drop of a dime, he wouldn't hesitate... he spent most of his years torturing new people, freshmen and any one else who pissed him off. It was mainly due to his lack of family.. he was basically in the care of his cold hearted wealthy father.... after his mother died... he hardly ever saw him, because he was mainly gone on buisness, which caused Cole to pick up his father's hateful habits and be a downright ass to any and everyone.. he spent most of his highschool days getting arrested..
Relationships: TBA
PB: Ian Somerhalder

Now: Cole has basically changed his lifestyle... After getting arressted many times, he finally wised up after graduation. He went on to college and majored in Law.. He is now a very wealthy and respectable attorney... He never got married, although he was engaged for a couple of years... but things didn't work out.. He is looking forward to the reunion... he feels he has some overdue apologys he needs to get working on...
PB: James Marsden

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ ]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 03-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Thnx so much guys for joinin! Putcha'll on the list! Princess Aly I changed the pic to a Rachel Bilson pic, cauz that's what it said in your pb and Hilary Duff had already been chosen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope that's okay. We are completely full and all we need are:

The B*tchy Girl~cliffy spuffy dreamer
The Dumb Blonde~PJ_Believer
The Loner Artist~Otep [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

TB: PJ_Believer
Name: Loretta *Lori* Maclean
Then: Lori was always consider as "dumb" in highschool but it was far from that. Her family wasn't crack up as it should be so Lori put on an act for everyone. She pretend to be "dumb" just to get everyone off her back so she could lead a normal life.
Relationships: TBA
PB: Kate Bosworth
Be Back with the Pic Later
Now: Lori has grown up a lot, since her highschool years. She went to Boston College for a couple of years and now is running a small flower shop. Lori enjoys doing it and feels that she doesn't get judge on anymore. About the reunion, well she doesn't mind seeing some of her classmates but she is still a little afraid of how they would judge her.
PB: Anna Faris
Be Back with the Pic Later

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited PJ_Believer ]
Old 03-18-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Thnx PJ_Believer, I hope you don't mind that I got the pictures myself. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Heaven*~:
<STRONG>Thnx so much guys for joinin! Putcha'll on the list! Princess Aly I changed the pic to a Rachel Bilson pic, cauz that's what it said in your pb and Hilary Duff had already been chosen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope that's okay. We are completely full and all we need are:

The B*tchy Girl~cliffy spuffy dreamer
The Dumb Blonde~PJ_Believer
The Loner Artist~Otep [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, duh. I'm sorry, I selected the wrong pic.