Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see it.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm having trouble coming up with a guy character. If I can't come up with something or if no-one has any ideas, I'll probably bring back my criminal with a different PB
Old 02-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'd like to change my character from Deputy Chief or Police to Major, thanks

And the profiles are coming soon!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Do you have a day when you plan to start this? I'm having a hard time finding male actors as well as having been busy.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

anyone intrested in playing a male partner for my female detective?
Old 02-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Yamiko (View Post)
Do you have a day when you plan to start this? I'm having a hard time finding male actors as well as having been busy.
I haven't really thought about it. I know how everyone is busy, and I'm busy, as well.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

I will be trying to get my other profiles in soon. I'm sorry it has taken so long.

Taken By: chasin' the wind
Name: Xavier McKellen
Personality: Xavier isn’t a very friendly person to be around if you don’t know him. He’s great if you’re his friend. He likes to make jokes, and sarcasm is one of his best personal traits.
Brief History: Xavier grew up in New York City and has lived there his entire life. His family was lower class, and it didn’t help that he had numerous brothers and sisters. He went to the local high school, Parkersville High where he graduated with the lowest GPA acceptable. Xavier was known to be in trouble a lot when he was younger. Somehow, he got caught up with one of the local gangs, and everything went down hill from their. He spent his fair share of nights locked up in the local jail, just so he would be kept out of trouble. Finally, after he attended one year of community college, his aunt and uncle moved to town. His uncle was taking over the new position of Chief of Police. His uncle Paul got him involved with some of the police training, and Xavier decided to go down the path of becoming an officer. He knew that he needed to get his life on the right track, and the police department would definitely help him get there.
Relationships: TBD
Played By: Will Smith
Old 03-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to get my other one in too!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Don't worry about it. I've been having trouble with finding male characters. I'll try to get my profiles in tonight or tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm leaning towards Neil Patrick Harris for my character. After watching Dr Horrible last night....it just.....
Old 03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Rebecca, per our conversation here is Penny.

Taken By: KervyQT16
Name: Penny Ross
Personality: Penny is a ball of fire. Her temper runs hot, she’s unconcerned with people’s perception of her and she doesn’t adhere well to any rules she doesn’t enforce. Boisterous and loud it’s impossible not to notice her. Penny’s life is an open book and she’s honest to a fault, if you don’t want to know the absolute truth then you should ask someone else. Penny’s moods are incredibly inconstant and she can go from rage to peacefulness in a relatively quick span of time.
Brief History: Penny was always exceptionally bright and never was part of a traditional schooling system because she tested at genius levels. She struggles to apply herself to things now because academics came so easily to her and she never learned how to deal with the structure of things. She joined the police academy at nineteen and as worked her way up to the level of Sergeant. She might have achieved a higher rank even at her young age if she had just kept her mouth shut.
Relationships: TBD
Played By: Drew Barrymore
Old 03-04-2009, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

^^
Old 03-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Here's my male profiles. Rebecca, you forgot to add Giselle to the first post (unless if you want me to bump her age to the minimum)

Name: Donovan Cassidy
Rank Detective
Personality: Though open minded, Donovan isn't one to easily open up to anyone, except the very few he could find himself close to. On the outside exterior, he is not afraid to be straight forward and blunt, especially with his colleagues.
Brief History: Donovan was born and raised in the upper east side of Manhattan, he had not intended to get himself in the world of law enforcement (although crime cases of sorts had his interest). Initially, he was pursuing a career in becoming a musician, having been musically inclined with the piano and cello. He stumbled upon working as a detective upon accident when he had actually looked for working in their office as a side job to make ends meet at age 19. But after having helped assist officers in one of the high profile case involving a former friend he had once knew, Donovan decided to take up going in to law enforcement full time and after years of training and experience, both physically and mentally, he had moved up the ranks to become a detective. Gone were the days of having to perform with his music but the desire in that had not died out.
Relationships TBD
Played By: Valentino Lanus

Name: Jessie Bryant
Rank N/A
Personality: Jessie has an uncanny ability to be charming and persuasive, something rather useful if he had chosen to be a business or salesman. But like the stories of Jekyll and Hyde, he has a double personality and would get violent when it came to his killings.
Brief History: Jessie Bryant is one of the many aliases this sleuth criminal goes under. Born in New Jersey, he was often shifted from one foster home to another until he was placed with a family at the age of 13. His adoptive mother had often treated him much different than she did for her biological children. Which isn't exactly the greatest thing when said adoptive mother had often taunted and intimidated him. At the age of 17, he left his foster home after he took care of the problem behind his back. Although he had started in his mid twenties, mostly of minor crimes of stalking and harassment towards young women, Jessie is usually on the road traveling finding a more calculating and creative way to kill his victims. Recently, he has taken up his passion for art and hiring models for his own use before he's done with them. With the constant move he has to make to prevent himself from being caught by the cops, Jessie usually alters his appearance.
Relationships TBD
Played By: Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Old 03-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

I changed my PB

Taken By: MrsEdwardCullen
Name: Jasmine Fank
Rank Detective
Personality: Jasmine is very intelligent, and she knows it. People have called her flippant and headstrong. She is the type of person that never believes that she is wrong, even when she is she manages to make it sound like she's right or make it sound like it was somehow your fault that she was 'mistaken'. She believes she is the best and the brightest and that no one can outshine her.
Brief History: Jasmine was the only child and her parents always doted on her. They made it a habit to tell her everyday that she was beautiful, smart, and perfect in every way. They thought they were doing a good thing, but instead it made her become very egotistical. In High school she was the head cheerleader and was considered the witch of the school. She could have done anything with her life, but she wanted to have power...and she knew she didn't want to go into politics so she decided to be an officer of the law. She received her masters degree in psychology and then she went to the police academy.
She was immediately accepted into the police force and with credentials like hers she was immediately made into a detective, feeding her ego only more.
Relationships TBD
Played By: Yvonne Strahovski
Old 03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mark-Paul Gosselaar =

I don't care that he's a bad guy I just like to see him as a PB.