Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so you're at the most recent episode? Then you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, Alice feels so bad about the son she had to give up. I'm assuming Hal isn't long for this world.

I love the Serpents trying to adapt to their new surroundings.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder when Cheryl and Toni are going to get together. Obviously Cheryl is into Josie but that's never going to happen.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-21-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why do you think that Cheryl and Toni are getting together? They've been in one scene together and it was when Cheryl butted in and started the car race instead of her. She's been in more scenes with Archie and Josie, to be honest, and what Cheryl is doing with Josie is pretty creepy.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it is pretty creepy. Why do I think that's where it's headed – because they had Toni tell Jughead that she's more into girls anyway and it looks like they're looking for someone to hook up with Cheryl for a while now but everyone she picks Archie or Josie now, are just not interested. Meanwhile, the while rivalry and Cheryl opposing to have the serpents at the school in the first place may be a set up at least for some hate make-up session.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That may be possible, but they really haven't set that up properly if that's the case. And while Toni may prefer girls, I'm not sure about Cheryl. I think she still leans towards men, although I'm really not sure what her deal with Josie is. And I still think she carries a torch for Archie because he reminds her so much of Jason.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think so. There are several interviews out there with the actress that portrays Cheryl that Cheryl is a proud bisexual. I think they are going to set this up in the coming episodes. It's a The CW show after all.

Old 01-21-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so Madelaine Petsch mentioned this? I only ask because it was never mentioned on the show. Cheryl has seemed somewhat ambiguous in that area, aside from her coming on to Archie and her creepy obsession with Josie. But we'll have to see where that goes. And I never said that Cheryl wasn't bisexual, just that she seemed to lean more in the opposite direction. Toni told Jughead that she specifically preferred girls. Of course, she nearly hooked up with him as well. Make up your mind, writers. And I know it's The CW, but that has never been consistent. Riverdale is maddening with the way it doles out information.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

There is this:

and this:

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/rive...cheryl-blossom

and a lot more if you only google.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Nina!

Ah, so they want it to happen. So now we have to wait and see if the writers are down for that. So will it be Toni or Josie?

I'm glad you're caught up with all the episodes. I forgot which other shows you watched that I also watch. We still have to wait for Timeless to come back, and some of my other shows are now on hiatus. I'm also sad that The X-Files is ending this season. I did like the last episode. Nice Mulder/Scully episode.

I have to go to bed soon, Nina. I have work tomorrow. New Riverdale episode this Wednesday! So I'll see you tomorrow, I hope. Have a good night and sleep well!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 01-21-2018 at 07:09 PM
Old 01-22-2018, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Realistically I don't think anything can happen with Josie because what Cheryl did so far is pretty creepy and clingy. So a relationship could never work. That and Josie just doesn't seem into it.

I just stopped with The X-Files... the premiere was too much for me. Timeless, I'm kind of meh on it unless we get Lucy/Garcia.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Nina,

I sometimes ask myself why I'm still watching TXF cause seriously... I shouldn't. But last episode was actually decent

I was hoping/praying Cheryl was going to end up being Bi and was going to hook up with a lady instead of a guy in the show (see this might be because I like the idea that the only man she truly loved was her brother I know... I'm weird like that) if she gets a gf I might watch her scenes in the future (nothing else tho she's the only character I cared about when I watched Riverdale)
Old 01-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

I think the chances are good, May, that Cheryl will get a girlfriend eventually. I find her interesting as a character (probably the only one out of all the teens), otherwise I'm only watching for Alice/FP.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Don't trust the actress sharing valid information and then not changing her mind tho... she did it around season 1 when she said Jason was her "only love interest" and literally said "shes in love with her brother" and then now she says "NAH it was just siblings being siblings you know? just a deep bond!"
Old 01-22-2018, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I guess you sometimes have to wonder also what they are coached to say by TPTB. Flirting with the incest taboo seemed to be the thing to do until recently, now people appear over it for the most part. It's all marketing unfortunately. Because ultimately it's a disappointment to the fans.

That being said, I want to trust Mädchen at least that there's some good Alice/FP stuff coming up.

Old 01-22-2018, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! So you're hoping for Cheryl to get a girlfriend too? Well, if they're gonna get her and Toni together it would help if they actually had scenes together. But if Cheryl is indeed bi then she could end up in relationships with both a girl and a boy at different times, depending on where the story goes. That part about her brother is a bit creepy, I know. I was leaning towards Josie, but Nina did make a good point about that being too stalker-y. As for Cheryl's feelings for Jason... well, she did have that disturbing attraction to Archie because he reminded her of him.

Hi, Nina! I agree, I think Josie isn't really into it, and I think she's more into Chuck.

And May is right, the last X-Files episode was pretty good. The next one look to be even better.