Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Yes, and I'm extremely excited for it.

But the UK changes their minds all the time in regards to premiers so I don't know how anyone could for sure know when Wolfhall is premiering. Don't they always delay Sherlock for like 7 months after they "schedule" a premier date? they did the same for Utopia.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Well I think with "Sherlock" the probably is Moffat not being able to hand things in on time or so I read. And yeah, no clue... I mean I expect it to air at some point next year but when exactly... who knows. It's only six episodes though I think. On the other hand, I read they already sold it to PBS and at least with "Downton Abbey" it's that they air it about half a year after the BBC premiere...

In any case "Borgia" starts again in three days... so excited!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Hi guys!
We can always do better and post here more though, yes?
Of course we can, Nina!

What's the movie, The Ark about? And is the final season of Borgia about to start? I think they said this season would be the last one.
Old 09-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

It is but they extended it by four episodes, thus it'll be a 16 episode season starting in only two days!!! So excited. I hope Assumpta/Vanozza gets some interesting plotlines.

Well, The Ark is likely to be a retelling of the Biblical story of Noah and the Ark.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

I still haven't watched season 2 and I did find it in English, let me know how's S3 Nina, if it's good I'll catch up but I still want to wait for S3 to be released in English.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I mean they usually release the DVDs a week after it has finished airing so it shouldn't be that far away that somebody uploads it in English. I expect it to be good – liked the trailers even if they didn't say much or anything really but I'm really excited for Alfonso d'Aragon to die and Lucrezia moving on to become Duchess of Ferrara etc. that should be good. Also Cesare's military campaigns. But most importantly Giulia and Alessandro! I think there'll be a lot of exciting stuff going on. Can't wait.

Old 09-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

I saw a post the other day a girl saying "At first I thought it was Giulia and Alessandro and my heart raced" and she shared a gif of Alessandro kissing a woman in bed I guess we're not the only ones shipping it.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ahh, okay. Thanks, Nina! You can never be sure if they're talking about Noah's Ark or the Ark of the Covenant.

Wow, 16 episodes? That's way more than The Borgias got. That could pretty much wrap up the entire story. I'd love to see Vanozza get a bigger role in the finale this time.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

May - hah. I do like Silvia though. I enjoy her friendship with Giulia. Especially last season when the latter went completely off the rails because of the vitriol.

Alex - so many arks, so little time. (That said I liked Joanna Lumley's Search for The Ark documentary that came out a few years ago. Most interesting.) I'm sure they're going to wrap things up nicely – and Vanozza outlived both Rodrigo and Cesare so I'm sure she stick around till the end.

Old 09-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

I just really want to watch S3 cause I want to see Cesare's death, Rodrigo's death, and Lucrezia in pain. I totes not care for CL in this show so I won't suffer or anything but I still wanna watch
Old 09-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And was that documentary about Noah's ark or the Ark of the Covenant, Nina?

It's a shame that Neil Jordan didn't give Vanozza as much to do as Fontana has. It's also sad that Vanozza had to outlive both Rodrigo and both her sons. And she didn't outlive her daughter by much.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-14-2014 at 05:51 PM
Old 09-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Well Alex, you'll have to watch it to find out.

I just realised that Assumpta has played Katherine of Aragon (in that movie with Helena Bonham Carter and Charles Dance) and now Joanne is playing Katherine of Aragon... small world.

Old 09-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks, Nina.

Joanne is playing Katherine of Aragon? On film or television?
Old 09-16-2014, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Television.

I had no idea Assumpta shared screens with Charles Dance
Closed Thread   Post New Thread