Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Another trick that works really well is to put your hand up and block out the person you don't want to see from the screen so all you have is Cesare vision lol. With "she who shall not be named" I cringed through because I wanted to hear the dialogue. GAWD that was painful..*shudders, I need a hug*

Love the gif Emma.

Anyone thing Cesare will let Lucrezia in on his plan to raise and army behind Rodrigo's back?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do that A LOT, covering the person I don't like with my hand and closing one eye. Works every time. !!

"She who shall not be named" was just a terrible character. I didn't dislike her just because she was Cesare's lover (Lucrezia's poor substitute) but also because she was a weak female character (although this could be attributed to her being married to a brute) and just a needy/corny/boring woman!! Every single one of her scenes with Cesare was cringeworthy, starting with their first one: "Liberate me."; I mean I was cringing. And don't get me started on the idiotic "desires of the flesh" scene. I completely tuned her out during that scene because she was being sooo over the top and her lines were sooo cheesy (which really isn't her fault). During that scene I just focused on Cesare and what an amazing kisser Francois is. LMAO!!

And finally, I can't stop looking at that gif.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember their sex scene THANK THE GODS!

I do remember parts of the Caterina/Cesare scene, and since I love Caterina I didn't entirely have an issue with that? I just never felt like watching, but they had good sexual chemistry if you ask me, even with the age difference and all.

I think the armor scene pretty much gives that away.. tho we never know! And is it right that the kiss happens between the armor setting and not after? I think I read someone saying that not so long ago .. does that mean we might get two kisses?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

yes I agree Gina Mckee's sex with Ces was so much better than Ursala's.
And there seems to be several changes of armour that Ces wears so we aren't to sure when the rubbing the armour and the kiss in armour goes.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG guys... since we're talking about Caterina and Cesare's love scene in S2 (), I just remembered that in one of this upcoming season's promos, there's a scene between them!!

Do you guys think we will have to ENDURE another love scene between them?!?!

Quoting Lucrezia:

Source: lucrezia's wedding | Tumblr
"PLEASE, GOD."
Old 03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

No Emma I think this season he brings her back to Rome in chains.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I really hope not, but I don't think so. Why would Cesare want to get with Caterina after what she did?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

What did she do? he killed Giovanni, Juan almost kills her son..

You guys think Cesie will get married this season?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think we will see a C/C love scene, she hates him and he murdered her beloved cuz. Also he will have Lucrezia on his tail so I don't see him seeking pleasures elsewhere lol.

I think he will get married off screen May. His wife doesn't add anything to the overall story, just what the alliance with France brings.

How many C/L tumbirs are there LOL

ETA:
Moving the C/L betting to this thread, right now we have
1. When will Alfonso get killed
2. When will C/L have sex
3. When will L/A get married

I guess one of over super nice mods (Arinna, Alex ) can make a C/L betting thread as May suggested? so we can keep a running tally.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-04-2013 at 09:43 PM
Old 03-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Addicted Fan

***double post**

SORRY
Old 03-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Moving the C/L betting to this thread, right now we have
1. When will Alfonso get killed
2. When will C/L have sex
3. When will L/A get married

I guess one of over super nice mods (Arinna, Alex ) can make a C/L betting thread as May suggested? so we can keep a running tally.
I have a tally I'm keeping on the second page of Borgias thread but a new thread would be awesome.... we could add all kinds of wagers
Old 03-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

The thing is that I've read elsewhere (I can't remember the sources but I've read this a couple of times from different sources) that apparently real-life Cesare raped Caterina and some people are speculating that this will be shown on the show. Basically, some fans think that when Cesare brings her back to Rome this season, he will rape her but this doesn't make sense to me!! First of all, I don't know if this rape happened in real life but if it did, I don't think it'll make it to the show (just like they have changed or omitted other historical facts) because it just doesn't make sense... especially if he's busy with Lucrezia!!

IDK it doesn't make sense to me but I'm just sharing what I've read.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Sorry! I read incorrectly, I thought there were 299 posts on the other thread we have 10 more posts to go
Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Emma, I highly doubt they will have Cesare rape Caterina on the show, I think they will just be enemies and nothing more. I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Emma, I highly doubt they will have Cesare rape Caterina on the show, I think they will just be enemies and nothing more. I wouldn't worry about it.
Right?!?! I really hope so. The speculating has me worried.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Sorry! I read incorrectly, I thought there were 299 posts on the other thread we have 10 more posts to go
It's OK May we'll stay here it's easier isn't it? Emma will just have to put up with our wagers or wager herself.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread