Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

I am seriously considering changing the channel whenever I get the feeling there's an A/L love scene about to happen.

Is it just me who thinks that Holly and Seb have 0 chemistry????????????
Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

How about Joe Dempsie? He's so yummy in GOT
Old 03-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

But he's in GOT.. that's your answer Maybe Mitch Hewer can do the job? tho I kinda hate him, he's quite handsome and stuff.

Emma, we haven't seen them in more than just two scenes.. I thought they were cute in their first scenes, because I found him nice/sweet.. but sexually, I don't think they have any chemistry because he looks so young compared to her, even tho he might be like 2 years younger only.. and Lucrezia is very sexual and very passionate, but Alfonso only expresses sweetness and cuteness atm.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

In a perfect world he'd be able to do both
And I never liked Mitch Hewer's acting skills .. We are in such a puzzle
Old 03-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
But he's in GOT.. that's your answer Maybe Mitch Hewer can do the job? tho I kinda hate him, he's quite handsome and stuff.

Emma, we haven't seen them in more than just two scenes.. I thought they were cute in their first scenes, because I found him nice/sweet.. but sexually, I don't think they have any chemistry because he looks so young compared to her, even tho he might be like 2 years younger only.. and Lucrezia is very sexual and very passionate, but Alfonso only expresses sweetness and cuteness atm.
I had enough with those 2 scenes. LMAO!!

It's just that the chemistry between her and Francois has been out of this world since their very first scene during the "Pilot". Holly and Seb are cute but there's no sexual tension/attraction there.

Francois on Holly: "She's amazing and she has those great big eyes that you just want to stare into."

Source: Francois Arnaud and Holliday Grainger - François Arnaud and Holliday Grainger Photo (33185947) - Fanpop fanclubs

How CUTE are they?!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredz (View Post)
In a perfect world he'd be able to do both
And I never liked Mitch Hewer's acting skills .. We are in such a puzzle
Did you ever read his tweets? (Mitch's) I know this is OT Arinna, I'm sorry but I have to.

He's an annoying prick, who thinks everyone wants to do him and that he deserves god himself. I freaking hated him after following him! I am glad he hasn't done anything, at least until he changes that horrible attitude he has.

Yeah in a perfect world Joe could do both.. and isn't Alfonso 3.0 kinda mean? Joe is so good at playing evil!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredz (View Post)

Alfonso really does look like a child. How old was he when he married Lucrezia?
He was 17, she was 18 when they married. And I think he was dead by 20.

Re: Sforza. I feel that a reason Alfonso was shown in such a 'sweet' light in 2x10 was because Lucrezia actually did fall for him during their brief marriage, and as audience members they wanted to convey that to us. That he was sweet and innocent enough for show!Lucrezia to fall for. Not just because he's the opposite of Sforza.

I know these comments might think I favor LA - I don't. CL are my otp of the show (and all over my tumblr), I just wanted to give some knowledge out about Alfonso *goes back into hiding*.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)

Re: Sforza. I feel that a reason Alfonso was shown in such a 'sweet' light in 2x10 was because Lucrezia actually did fall for him during their brief marriage, and as audience members they wanted to convey that to us. That he was sweet and innocent enough for show!Lucrezia to fall for. Not just because he's the opposite of Sforza.

I know these comments might think I favor LA - I don't. CL are my otp of the show (and all over my tumblr), I just wanted to give some knowledge out about Alfonso *goes back into hiding*.
Do not worry! we're not childs here, we can appreciate and ship whatever we want! I like Seb and Holly as actors BTS.. I don't really like Alfonso yet because I don't know him.. so I can't say until S3, I don't think I'll enjoy the passionate side of that couple cause yeah no... but I might enjoy the cuteness... that doesn't mean I don't ship C/L until I die.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nope I've never seen his tweets, and I guess it's too bad he's such a prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD
Yeah in a perfect world Joe could do both.. and isn't Alfonso 3.0 kinda mean? Joe is so good at playing evil!
I don't know much about real life Alfonso 3.0 and I didn't know Joe Dempsie ever played evil I've only seen him in Skins and GOT
Old 03-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprezzatura (View Post)

Ur totally right!! It's not just because they wanted to show, in ONE episode by the way (which felt like they were shoving him down our throats), he's the complete opposite of Sforza, but because they want to show why Lucrezia falls in love with him. Hate to admit it because C/L are my OTP but, well, according to history, she did love him. HAHAHA!!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoa! You guys are quick at replies .

May, Yeah. I won't enjoy the sexual aspect of their relationship either. But I'll be nice to see her with someone who treats her right after her first marriage.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

We just need him to be interesting.. cause we've got Paolo and boring S2 guy and I wanted to kill myself of boredom thanks to that lad, so if we could PLEASE have just a few scenes with A/L or make them a bit more fun?

Fredz, I saw a show called The Fades that is absolutely wonderful, and he's in it, he plays evil and he's FANTASTIC! you should try to watch, the show is just 6 episodes long, won a BAFTA and all
Old 03-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice!! I've got one week of college off which is a perfect opportunity to start a new show! Thanks for the tip

And about Alfonso, he doesn't bother me that much. I mean Lucrezia had a bunch of lovers in her life, I'm not gonna hate him because he's the first to come around Maybe the show won't even give him as much importance as he did have in real life...
Old 03-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Given how I always skip episodes 7&8 of S2 I always, without fail, forget about that crappy storytime with the random and his brother. That is until I see the Lucrezia/brother sex scene in CL videos.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not hating on Alfonso... I'm hating on their sex scenes. He isn't her first lover though and I watched her scenes with those other guys without flinching because I expected it and I knew she wasn't going to bed her brother anytime soon but what bothers me about Alfonso is that she falls in love with him.

But again, like one of you said, I'm happy that she finally married a guy that treats her right.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread