Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I have not yet re-watched S2 of The Borgias because I'm a lazy biatch.. but I will, as soon as I finish my GOT S2 re-watch And I'm definitely going to forward those scenes, just like I did when the episodes aired originally

I also forwarded the Caterina/Cesare ones.. I'm just not interested in seeing anyone doing anyone in that show, unless it's C/L I don't even care
Old 03-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked that storyline because it showed that Lucrezia was a fierce seductress who could have anyone she wanted. The guys are helpless against her charms Also, when it blew over there was no big deal about it and she got over it pretty quickly.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredz (View Post)
I liked that storyline because it showed that Lucrezia was a fierce seductress who could have anyone she wanted. The guys are helpless against her charms Also, when it blew over there was no big deal about it and she got over it pretty quickly.
He had such a strange face.. he wasn't bad looking, he was just lame and had a strange face.. I actually thought the other one, the brother was kinda cuter..
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
He had such a strange face.. he wasn't bad looking, he was just lame and had a strange face.. I actually thought the other one, the brother was kinda cuter..
His hair bothered me more haha.. And his brother is Professor McCreepy (aka Shane) in TVD loll
Old 03-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredz (View Post)

His hair bothered me more haha.. And his brother is Professor McCreepy (aka Shane) in TVD loll
Omg! That's him?! I knew I recognised his face but I couldn't place from where.
At least it seems like Lucrezia won't be getting anymore random lovers though this year (yay!). Between Alfonso and Cesare I doubt she'll want someone else on the side.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow, three pages already and this thread was just created a few hours ago LOL.

I actually ffwd the brother and the other scenes, I had no interest in seeing the seduction and subsequent love scenes to tell the truth. Also she only did it because she was in the mood and wanted to get out of the marriage. I do agree though that the older brother was cuter.

In regards to L/A, I have no issues with Seb, he is a good looking guy but not my type. I agree with whomever made the comment about how they chose the physical characteristics, Sforza was unattractive and turned out to be a monster. And as some of you have googled by now (looking at you MAY ) the actor is much more attractive in real life.

I think they did choose Seb because he is non threatening and he does seem sweet. If I weren't a C/L shipper i would probably ship L/A because they had a sweet vibe, BUT I also have no interest in L/A love scenes, so I will probably just mute those.

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-04-2013 at 07:51 PM
Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Guys, April is too far away I'm suffering from C/L withdrawals
Old 03-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I have not yet re-watched S2 of The Borgias because I'm a lazy biatch.. but I will, as soon as I finish my GOT S2 re-watch And I'm definitely going to forward those scenes, just like I did when the episodes aired originally

I also forwarded the Caterina/Cesare ones.. I'm just not interested in seeing anyone doing anyone in that show, unless it's C/L I don't even care
OMFG!! The Cesare/Caterina love scene I could not stomach and I changed the channel immediately as soon as I realized what was gonna go down. There was 0 chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't want to sound like a vain person or mean because I'm not and it is not my intention to offend but Caterina looked like a man and it was just... *shudders*. Seriously I have never watched that scene in its entirety. When I finally braced myself and decided to watch parts of it (because of Francois and wanting to check out his moves LOL!!), I immediately wished I hadn't because I was cringing.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought the scenes were hot purely for Cesare. He could make out with a lamp post and there'd still be chemistry. But that's just me...
Old 03-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
I thought the scenes were hot purely for Cesare. He could make out with a lamp post and there'd still be chemistry. But that's just me...
That's true. He could make out with a tree and it'd be hot. I guess what irked me was Caterina.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
LOL that's why I muted vs ffwd, I wanted to see Cesare in all his glory lol.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

At least Caterina acted like she was hot for him not like she who will not be named seemed rather lukewarm about sex with him which is why I couldn't stand the whole Ursala character.

And yes mute a much better option.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
LOL that's why I muted vs ffwd, I wanted to see Cesare in all his glory lol.
LMAO!! That's a great idea!!

Francois is just too hot to handle. Speaking of which...

Source: http://fandom****.com/tagged/the_borgias

New S3 Cesare gif.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Another trick that works really well is to put your hand up and block out the person you don't want to see from the screen so all you have is Cesare vision lol. With "she who shall not be named" I cringed through because I wanted to hear the dialogue. GAWD that was painful..*shudders, I need a hug*

Love the gif Emma.

Anyone thing Cesare will let Lucrezia in on his plan to raise the army behind Rodrigo's back?
Old 03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well maybe that is why we see her caressing the armour Renae. Because she was all for him doing that.
And thank god we barely saw her since it was so dark in there and Cesare was on top of the blond subsutute. Hugs
Closed Thread   Post New Thread