Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Bye and good night A&A
Old 03-19-2013, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Christine, I think you're talking about the interview Arinna quoted.. it was placed after S2 and at the end he spoke a bit about S3.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Christine, I think you're talking about the interview Arinna quoted.. it was placed after S2 and at the end he spoke a bit about S3.
No I looked at that one May and I fairly sure that there was another interview that he made the statement about C/L relationship in season 3 but maybe not I'm still reading interviews which isn't all bad.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

It's all good! if you find it let me know
Old 03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's all good! if you find it let me know
I will I'm running to the Doc in a few minutes but I'll be back to do more research soon.

OMG I just saw this interviewer ask if they could run his hand through Francois's hair. and we all know what nice hair he has in real life. I'm jealous and Francois's reaction was priceless.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I only know of 2 interviews he's done that refer to season 3. One is the one Arinna linked, the other is this one.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You know what, now I am wondering if you are right, have we all been running around quoting this interview lol. I could have sworn I read the same thing about C/L coming apart and then getting stronger than ever.

Actually, if we have all been referring to the above interview, MAYBE there won't be a rift between Cesare/Lucrezia this season as we thought. Maybe the slap will be nothing more than an argument between the two and Lucrezia will forgive Cesare for whatever it is that he did and they will continue on. Also in regards to Alfonso, it doesn't look like they are particularly going for a love story here so a rift over his death may not happen.

Yeah I am a glass half full kinda girl
Old 03-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Exactly my way of thinking!!!! It's something that they'll figure out together. We musn't worry too much: Cesare will go on his knees before Lucrezia, she will forgive him and they'll have wonderful sex. Remember the lyrics of the song: "time for war, time for peace".
Old 03-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
You know what, now I am wondering if you are right, have we all been running around quoting this interview lol. I could have sworn I read the same thing about C/L coming apart and then getting stronger than ever.

Actually, if we have all been referring to the above interview, MAYBE there won't be a rift between Cesare/Lucrezia this season as we thought. Maybe the slap will be nothing more than an argument between the two and Lucrezia will forgive Cesare for whatever it is that he did and they will continue on. Also in regards to Alfonso, it doesn't look like they are particularly going for a love story here so a rift over his death may not happen.

Yeah I am a glass half full kinda girl
yes Renae after much research online about the interview I couldn't find it so it must have been that one that Arinna posted. And I'm kind of like you I'm hoping it is just L having a hissy fit and then she gets over it quickly Cause I don't want to see them fighting
Old 03-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Addicted Fan

LOL Christine, we are all running around talking about a C/L rift and then the slap scene kind of cemented that fact. We're trying to put a timeline to sex-breakup-makeup.. Twisting our brains around what would be the cause, is it Caroline, Giovanni or Alfonso's death...BUT wait it can't be Alfonso because he probably dies later in the season

All this because we all read this interview (myself included ) and possibly misinterpreted it.

*whew* I really hope there will be no C/L rift, I guess when the official S3 interviews come out we will see but on the upside NONE of the BTS mentions a rift, Holly only said "a certain level of mistrust" ...but I am sure that will resolve itself.

*whistling*--> Thinking about Cesare assigning Micheletto to protect Lucrezia while he is in France and the Lucrezia/Micheletto scenes

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-19-2013 at 06:13 PM
Old 03-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
“Historically it’s impossible to know if Cesare and Lucrezia did have a sexual relationship or not because everything that was written about The Borgias was written by their enemies, who probably gave them a bad reputation.
However, if you read their letters to each other, you can easily understand that they were each other’s favourite person, and it was tough to meet people who could even compare.
oh Francois...
Old 03-19-2013, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh Francois...
OK maybe Francois should be the Cesare Oracle!!! Goodness are you trying to confuss me May changing your Avitar through me for a loop!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Now I want to go look up those letters
Old 03-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Now I want to go look up those letters
I saw one on the Italian Borgia site but I couldn't read it I believe it was written in old spanish that the Borgia family comunicated in.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Is the old spanish any close to the present spanish? cause I know spanish for some reason I started hating my previous icon, and since the one I wanted to use is being used already I'm just going for my beautiful Juan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread