Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I can't wait to see the love triangle coming alive!!! Or the conversations between Cesare and Alfonso.
LOL you read my mind, I was thinking about that the other day..I am curious to see those interactions.

Actually, since we now think that "want and wanting" happens before the L/A wedding and we don't see Cesare in the wedding scene. Do you think he skips the wedding ?
Old 03-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh Renae I miss your old wish list... cause of the pope thing and the Alfonso thing.
And Caroline you're killing me with your comments about Cesare imagine if they troll this site? They might fall over dead!

No I don't think he will I think we just don't see him kind of how Juan was at the first one but you didn't really see him to much after the ceremony

He'll be in a back room sharpening his knives
Old 03-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Haha LOL!!!! But one thing is sure: Cesare will be in his bed, totally not expecting Lucrezia.
Yay, a new Borgias crackvid on youtube: The Borgias Crack!vid vol. 7 - YouTube
Old 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ahh Renae I miss your old wish list... cause of the pope thing and the Alfonso thing.
LOL...Thanks Christine..it's a pity changing the signature changes it on all your old posts also versus just your posts going forward. The newest promo inspired me to change to my now favorite line of the promo

Quote:
Haha LOL!!!! But one thing is sure: Cesare will be in his bed, totally not expecting Lucrezia.
THIS!! another scene I am eagerly anticipating. Cesare's shocked looks in the promo are killing me . In his head he is probably saying "OMG, is this really happening, no it's not, I must be dreaming"

ETA: OMG, I LOVE that video, especially the ending. I am laughing *tears* over here...

Last edited by NYPoster; 03-17-2013 at 05:54 PM
Old 03-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
yes I love her video's May was supposed to make one with her with the music from the really sexy promo that I'm forgetting the name of.
Everything she does for the Borgia's is great, flawless and sometimes hilarious
Old 03-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I know her on Tumblr, she's a sweetheart and really witty! I love her PowerPuff Girls thing in that vid, omg.

As for whether or not Alfonso will catch on... I wonder if the weird closeness between C/L will be part of the reason for possible problems in his marriage to Lucrezia? And spur on his decision to ditch on the wedding night? The thing is that even if he doesn't catch the incest vibes, I feel like that kind of exclusion--he's "them" and C/L are "us"--will make him realize that this family won't place him high on their priority list.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

The Mission Imposible was killing me as well as the power puff part, Sparkly. Well that is why Ces must be at the wedding cause I could see him going omg it's true these people don't give a rats ass about me.
And I hope you tell her how great her vids are since i don't have a tumblr account I can't. But when i want a Borgia laugh I go and look at some of her crack vids.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
The Mission Imposible was killing me as well as the power puff part, Sparkly. Well that is why Ces must be at the wedding cause I could see him going omg it's true these people don't give a rats ass about me.
And I hope you tell her how great her vids are since i don't have a tumblr account I can't. But when i want a Borgia laugh I go and look at some of her crack vids.
I just passed your comments on to her. You should get a tumblr account! I'd follow you in a heartbeat.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I`m wondering what everyone`s tumblr account is. So I can follow you, or know if I already am. Mine is sravll-seriu. So far I only know about May and Sparkly and Arinna.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)
I just passed your comments on to her. You should get a tumblr account! I'd follow you in a heartbeat.
For some dumb reason I'm scarred to but I always go to tumblr first for my Borgia info and I have a routine I look at yours 1st, then Mays, then don't know her name but every gif she makes is flawless ****yeahborgia and leatherpantincest, lagerttha, hell prob spelled that wrong cause she just changed her url, and seriu's and then a few more. Then next to the wiki site to see if the inspector added anymore info and then here where I'm seeming to spend way to much time.
What is Arinna's tumblr Seriu?

Ok I was just reading on the wiki site: Francois speaks French, his first language, he is marrying a French bride, what is the possability that they will speak French while in bed? Cause I'm sorry I think Francois speaking French is hot!

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-17-2013 at 06:39 PM
Old 03-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Could you tell her "great videos" from me too. I ended up watching a few of them actually.

So we got nothing new today huh
Old 03-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Could you tell her "great videos" from me too. I ended up watching a few of them actually.

So we got nothing new today huh
I've been watching the damn Showtime channel almost all day and catching the end of every show I don't want to watch and no not yet but if I see anything I'll let you know!!
But I'm on mountain time so it may come on a little latter Renae.

And I forgot to say thank-you for telling winged-awkwardness that I love her vids, Caroline Sparkly. So Thank You

hey kids a new trailer just aired and after the slapping scene Ces kisses Lucrezia!!!!!!

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-17-2013 at 07:03 PM
Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Omg did you guys see the new promo? It makes me think that Lucrezia's anger is more likely to be about Charlotte because Cesare attempts to shut her up with a kiss!

Also: murder. Not much new besides that part of the fight.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Omg did you guys see the new promo? It makes me think that Lucrezia's anger is more likely to be about Charlotte because Cesare attempts to shut her up with a kiss!

Also: murder. Not much new besides that part of the fight.
What...where can I see it? Is it on tumbir?

I NEED to see this trailer, I hope someone recorded it and posts it online lol...Finally we see a full on kiss
Old 03-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Pretty sure Arinna is arinnaval on tumblr.
Am I wrong?

What new promo? Link!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread