Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Well I kind of think of our Cesare as a flawless Superman.... Thank you Francois.
I know what you mean.

Renae, they do look alike, but I don't think it's the same guy. Doesn't guy 1 have longer hair and older face?
Old 03-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Renae.. nose looks very similar but the hair.. I think it's longer in the pic where Lucrezia is in the floor?
Old 03-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Renae.. nose looks very similar but the hair.. I think it's longer in the pic where Lucrezia is in the floor?
Yes on the DVR I see facial hair on the guy that Cat is talking about and none on the person with L

Yes guy with L has longer hair and a more fem face and the other guy is much more masculine and has shorter hair.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah I think that's what got me the nose/middle face area.

LOL Christine, I didn't even notice the facial hair lol.. okay, kill that theory
Old 03-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Yeah I think that's what got me the nose/middle face area.

LOL Christine, I didn't even notice the facial hair lol.. okay, kill that theory
Yeah I think you would only notice because, obviously the DVR quality is better.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I had a couple questions on some things on the longer promo that I needed someone with HQ to tell me .. I can't remember what it was, I'll re-watch and ask you to check
Old 03-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, we're 283 posts away from 50k, but Arinna is going to bed soon and she has the codes for the celebration thread. I know you hate it when I ask you for this, but can we just slow down the posting until Arinna gets up tomorrow so she can post the thread from work? She's not going to be able to stay up much longer.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Is there a problem if she posts it when we're at like 50 010 or something? I don't know if it's a good idea to have everyone slow down again.. IDK.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not really, May. It's just ceremonial. But it kinda loses significance if the thread isn't posted exactly at 50k. I know, I really hate asking this of all of you, but Arinna is going to bed and has to be at work tomorrow. It's only another 8 hours or so.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Not really, May. It's just ceremonial. But it kinda loses significance if the thread isn't posted exactly at 50k. I know, I really hate asking this of all of you, but Arinna is going to bed and has to be at work tomorrow. It's only another 8 hours or so.
So basically the lenth of this thread that is left right? We'll be careful we promise, and i don't think we'll get really close.
May did you figure out what you need me to look for in the vid?
Nah we don't hate you and I don't think it will be to bad.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
So basically the lenth of this thread that is left right? May did you figure out what you need me to look for in the vid?
Yeah, pretty much, Christine. So if you all just keep it to this thread and don't post anywhere else, you'll know how far you have to go. Arinna will be here tomorrow morning and I'll be here when I get back from work and it should be posted by then! Thanks everyone! Feel free to hate me for this all you want. I'm used to it.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

What if we do that once we get closer? like 100 posts away or something? it's not like we post everywhere anyway, I'm just posting on the Vanozza thread right now cause Nina is here

Christine, I'm at work, I'll be able to do that once I get home
Old 03-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In that case, May.........stop all posting. And someone take a screencap of the present day shows menu when we hit 50K.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What if we do that once we get closer? like 100 posts away or something? it's not like we post everywhere anyway, I'm just posting on the Vanozza thread right now cause Nina is here

Christine, I'm at work, I'll be able to do that once I get home
OK May I forgot that you were at work and the reason we would stay here is just because it would be easier to keep track of. And we could do it almost to the number.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

It's fine, we can keep it here if you guys prefer.. I'll just be posting on the V thread with Nina until I'm gone .. shouldn't add many posts
Closed Thread   Post New Thread