Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Guys, pause the long promo at 0:55. Does the guy with the long black hair look like the guy who is with Lucrezia when she falls? It's hard to see because his face is partially hidden.

The Borgias long promo - YouTube
Old 03-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Hey Guys, pause the long promo at 0:55. Does the guy with the long black hair look like the guy who is with Lucrezia when she falls? It's hard to see because his face is partially hidden.

The Borgias long promo - YouTube
You mean One of Cats ploter? the guy with the dark hair? Sorry I'm watching it on my DVR so I don't see the time...
Old 03-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Arinna, I don’t think he EVER visits his wife...

IKR? I remember reading Sabatini's book and he described the months C/C were togehter as one of the happiest time of Cesare's life and that Cesare was very fond of C. And then he left and never visited her or their daughter (in case of the son it'd be different imo) in 7 years. Not even once. Yeah, he totally cared.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
You mean One of Cats ploter? the guy with the dark hair? Sorry I'm watching it on my DVR so I don't see the time...
Yes, pause it when Caterina starts talking about a union of Italian families and they show one guy, then the next scene is the two men turning around..One of those guys kinda resembles the guy with Lucrezia when she falls. Then again there are so many new characters with long dark hair

Arinna, C/C spent months together, for some reason I thought that after they got married he left after their wedding night or at least soon after. Is Sabatini's book worth reading?
Old 03-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Christine, you have the long promo on your DVR too? there's no way to transfer it over?
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, pause it when Caterina starts talking about a union of Italian families and they show one guy, then the next scene is the two men turning around..One of those guys kinda resembles the guy with Lucrezia when she falls. Then again there are so many new characters with long dark hair

Arinna, C/C spent months together, for some reason I thought that after they got married he left after their wedding night or at least soon after. Is Sabatini's book worth reading?
Yes the guy who is in the cast as Alex Mugoni is a Sforza soldier but I'm not sure if the guy in L's room is him?

I do May I'm waiting for my software to get here I think Monday or Tuesday I'm hoping.
Extreme Fan

You mean the scene where she's counting all the Italian allies? That scene reminds me of the Hobbit trailer, where they introduce the dwarfs. I have to watch it again, I don't know if it is the same guy with Lucrezia.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Is Sabatini's book worth reading?
It's really good and I loved most of his opinions, but Sabatini has one minus, He's the biggest Cesare's fanboy ever. I think even more than Machiavelli , so sometimes his fanboying is over top. His fiction book about Cesare is unbearable tho, because he turned Cesare into flawless Superman.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Julia, I have downloaded his book but haven't started reading it yet.

Hey guys, how do I post an image. I did a screen capture of the scene but it's on my desktop and when I try to post an image it keeps asking for a URL
Old 03-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmarinogirl (View Post)
It's really good and I loved most of his opinions, but Sabatini has one minus, He's the biggest Cesare's fanboy ever. I think even more than Machiavelli , so sometimes his fanboying is over top. His fiction book about Cesare is unbearable tho, because he turned Cesare into flawless Superman.
Well I kind of think of our Cesare as a flawless Superman.... Thank you Francois.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Yes the guy who is in the cast as Alex Mugoni is a Sforza soldier but I'm not sure if the guy in L's room is him?

I do May I'm waiting for my software to get here I think Monday or Tuesday I'm hoping.
YAY! Thank you I am really looking forward to seeing it in better quality!!!
Old 03-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Renae you need to upload the image to a website, try tinypic.com and from there paste the url here

Cool, Christine! so if Showtime doesn't bother uploading the BTS or long promo soon we might get those from you
Old 03-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Oops I found it.. here

Here is the fall

http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/mf...usZ4qA6A205220

here are the two guys

http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/oY...ywrTZN_iQ68532
Old 03-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Renae you need to upload the image to a website, try tinypic.com and from there paste the url here

Cool, Christine! so if Showtime doesn't bother uploading the BTS or long promo soon we might get those from you
I hope so but sometimes I suck at doing these things.

i don't think so Renae the one with L looks way more feminine in fact I'm still torn about that if it is a man or a woman
When I watch it on my DVR the guy Cat is talking about has facial hair running from his lip to chin I see no such hair on the person wiith L

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 03-17-2013 at 02:08 PM
Old 03-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I'm telling ya, I should write this thing.. I'd kill all of you and I'd shatter your hearts but i'd be worth it!
Meh, I love the good dramas, but this one I shall pass. I've been writing fics, lots of lots of drama fics, but I'm trying to avoid this subject as best as I can. I've tried writing about it once and I've never tried since then. It was way too emotional.

Angsty sexy hot CL times? I'm all for it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread