Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I have a theory. You heard someone saying "there is a plot to kill your family". Propably to Cesare, because the pope is already on his deathbed.

Well I was thinking: Catherina is propably still angry about her cousins death. She wants revenge...she wants to kill someone. Maybe she is especially focusing on Lucrezia? Giovanni Sforza was very dear to her. And she knows that Lucrezia is very dear to Cesare (that is the cause of her cousin's death after all). Maybe she is playing this game: you took something from me, and now I will take something from you. She wants to make him suffer...

I also think this because Cesare said "I promise they will never find peace again". He promised it to Lucrezia PERSONALLY. Just like he promised the knife. And it could be a reason why he's watching Lucrezia's wedding night. Because he wants to be her guardian personally.

Just an idea. Maybe it sounds stupid...but it's possible.
I like that theory.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And maybe that's a reason why Cesare is watching Lucrezia's wedding night? Because he wants to be her guardian?
Perhaps Rodrigo wants Cesare to witness the consummation, so he knows that Lucrezia actually went through with it? You know how frustrating she was for him when it came to choosing a new husband. Although I like Caroline's theory too. BOTH Carolines. Man, I knew we'd have two people with the same name on this board sooner or later.

Does it look like Cesare has a different wig than in season two, Katja?
Old 03-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

So we're back to the Cesare protecting theory? are we going in circles

Christine, what if everything is a hallucination? all season, a hallucination Rodrigo is having while he's out after the poisoning? Let's do this Dallas style!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

By the way, hello, everyone! How are all our little Sherlocks doing today? I love the discussion so far......what I can keep up with.

Yes, we are going in circles, May.
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Does it look like Cesare has a different wig than in season two, Katja?
Yes, in that promo pics we got today he is wearing his hair longer. And the pics are supposed to be from ep 1/2.

And Hi Alex
I'm fine but I have to agree with May, we're sherlocking around in circles. :/
Master Fan

Quote:
Man, I knew we'd have two people with the same name on this board sooner or later.
Haha I didn't know that
Old 03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haha I didn't know that
Caroline, you didn't know that Sparklyhairnet's name was Caroline also?

And what promo pics did we get today, Katja? Where are they?
Old 03-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

The thumbnails were posted in the news thread, the promo pics, I think were posted in the CL thread.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Seriu posted them in the News thread.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, May and Katja! And thank you, Seriu!

I'm off to look!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)
Though I agree that he doesn't want to see Lucrezia with someone else, I feel like the setup could easily go like this:

Cesare goes there with the intention doing something else (guarding the door, what have you) and accidentally catches a glimpse of Lucrezia and Alfonso in the act--and can't look away? It could be a mixture of horror/arousal that I could easily see on the show. Then she sees him watching, and so sparks the sexual tension between them. It could be justified in that the sexual undertones between them have always been subconscious, while this episode brings it into consciousness.
I agree, and this one was one of my first theories, and it was because of the way Cesare is looking everywhere in that clip, not as in "I'm spying, let me make sure no one sees me staring" but as in worried/pissed.. and also because it looks like Alfonso is about to get up, I don't know how to explain it exactly, he's looking down like when you are putting your pants or shoes and you're sitting in bed sort of.. so made me think Cesare could actually go and interrupt them because of whatever is going on in the house.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now when you mentioned it, May. I think you might be right.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I still think it's weird that Cesare has the longer hair in ep 1. He is wearing a wig anyway, right? So why not give him his season 2 wig in the first episodes?
I was coming here to comment on that two. They pick up right after 2 x 10 yet Cesare's hair has grown inches. I guess it's TV so I will let it go lol.

We are going around in circles indeed lol. I am sure 95% of my theories are wrong but the speculating is always fun.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow! You women are insane with these theories! I have some old UFO files lying around that you can look at.

Just kidding. So do you think Cesare walked in on them as they were finished, or did he actually have to watch them.......you know?
Old 03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Wow! You women are insane with these theories! I have some old UFO files lying around that you can look at.

Just kidding. So do you think Cesare walked in on them as they were finished, or did he actually have to watch them.......you know?
He may peek without meaning to and that's when Lucrezia catches his eye and they lock eyes (from the moaning scene when she is looking over at someone). I actually really like this theory, as it would make sense and it's a way to start the sexual side to their relationship.

So maybe, the wedding happens at the end of episode 2 after the purge, the consummation and Cesare and Lucrezia locking eyes. Ep 3 is Siblings and the ball starts rolling C/L style
Closed Thread   Post New Thread