Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

I have a theory. You heard someone saying "there is a plot to kill your family". Propably to Cesare, because the pope is already on his deathbed.

Well I was thinking: Catherina is propably still angry about her cousins death. She wants revenge...she wants to kill someone. Maybe she is especially focusing on Lucrezia? Giovanni Sforza was very dear to her. And she knows that Lucrezia is very dear to Cesare (that is the cause of her cousin's death after all). Maybe she is playing this game: you took something from me, and now I will take something from you. She wants to make him suffer...

I also think this because Cesare said "I promise they will never find peace again". He promised it to Lucrezia PERSONALLY. Just like he promised the knife. And it could be a reason why he's watching Lucrezia's wedding night. Because he wants to be her guardian personally.

Just an idea. Maybe it sounds stupid...but it's possible.

Last edited by cahe64; 03-05-2013 at 12:43 PM
Old 03-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
No problem! there is so much blood in that Rodrigo pic.. it's making me wonder if this is a hallucination entirely.
May stop thinking everything is a hallucination or a dream it just wouldn't be reasonable for Showtime to do so many "not real scenes" that would make about half of what we've seen be not real and not even I think showtime is that evil.

I thought Caroline that the person who said there is a plot to kill your family was cardinal Sforza it sounded like his voice, and since you see all the cards standing around the popes bed I think that he is the one saying it and probably to Cesare or Vanozza. Maybe Vanozza since she later says Think what happens next.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I have a theory. You heard someone saying "there is a plot to kill your family". Propably to Cesare, because the pope is already on his deathbed.
I don't think that is stupid. There has always been someone who wanted them dead since Rodrigo became pope. Caterina probably want revenge and she might want to take it out on Lucrezia.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I have to see the larger pictures when I get home. But the cardinal that Rodrigo stabs, does he look like a cardinal from any of the other pictures. I don't think the stabbing is a dream just the little Juan stuff.

After seeing the ep 1 and 2 pictures I don't think Lucrezia will get married in those episodes. The first one sounds like it will focus on Rodrigo's recovery and the second on the revenge. I think ep 1/2 will set the grounds for 3, I think in 3 is where Lucrezia will start her seduction campaign. Whatever happens between C/L will start before her marriage. The first two episodes are about payback
Old 03-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I don't think that is stupid. There has always been someone who wanted them dead since Rodrigo became pope. Caterina probably want revenge and she might want to take it out on Lucrezia.
And maybe that's a reason why Cesare is watching Lucrezia's wedding night? Because he wants to be her guardian?
Old 03-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And maybe that's a reason why Cesare is watching Lucrezia's wedding night? Because he wants to be her guardian?
I've always thought that Caroline I mean people just tried to kill his father why would he not want to protect Lucrezia.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Exactly!!! That's logical. And it could also explain the mirrors: he can see if someone is behind them. I can find no other reason for him to be there. He doesn't want to see Lucrezia with someone else. It will haunt him haha!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought the mirrors are there so they can see the ..um consummation properly.
And the question is if Cesare is the only one watching them?
Wouldn't that be weird?
"Hey we need to put up some mirrors, so I can guard you properly on your wedding night?"
Old 03-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

These pictures also brings into question what the slap is in reference to. If Lucrezia doesn't get married until after ep 3, the baby theory is less likely and the Alfonso theory is not likely. If the wedding doesn't happen in 1-2, I don't think it will happen in 3. The title suggests the focus will be C/L, probably the transition in their relationship, siblings to ________

Kat, Cesare may not be the only one. Just the one we see in the promo lol
Old 03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

That's also possible...but it's also kinda weird if Cesare must be a witness. He's always having these tasks when it comes to Lucrezia haha.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Exactly!!! That's logical. And it could also explain the mirrors: he can see if someone is behind them. I can find no other reason for him to be there. He doesn't want to see Lucrezia with someone else. It will haunt him haha!!!
Though I agree that he doesn't want to see Lucrezia with someone else, I feel like the setup could easily go like this:

Cesare goes there with the intention doing something else (guarding the door, what have you) and accidentally catches a glimpse of Lucrezia and Alfonso in the act--and can't look away? It could be a mixture of horror/arousal that I could easily see on the show. Then she sees him watching, and so sparks the sexual tension between them. It could be justified in that the sexual undertones between them have always been subconscious, while this episode brings it into consciousness.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

I like that theory of yours.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)
Though I agree that he doesn't want to see Lucrezia with someone else, I feel like the setup could easily go like this:

Cesare goes there with the intention doing something else (guarding the door, what have you) and accidentally catches a glimpse of Lucrezia and Alfonso in the act--and can't look away? It could be a mixture of horror/arousal that I could easily see on the show. Then she sees him watching, and so sparks the sexual tension between them. It could be justified in that the sexual undertones between them have always been subconscious, while this episode brings it into consciousness.
That sounds plausible.
And it would actually be really nice to watch.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)

Yep, this is the another theory too. For this to happen given that episode 3 is called siblings I expect the L/A wedding between eps 2-3.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I still think it's weird that Cesare has the longer hair in ep 1. He is wearing a wig anyway, right? So why not give him his season 2 wig in the first episodes?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread